This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cutthroat 3 Finale/Reunion

Topic » Cutthroat 3 Finale/Reunion

2488 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
actually @ neme no one said that? they said blue team could not win and we won more than ANYONE
2488 days 4 hours ago
Christian_
Who ever said red wasn't winning LMFAO?
2488 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
orry for the sass but kgamer has me in the MOOD
2488 days 4 hours ago
Kgamer2218
I just got dragged by a host
2488 days 4 hours ago
Neme91
red team said red couldn't win (cause i was on it but still i just wanted to make my presence known :P)
2488 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
i plan on doing RSF exit interviews next season and NOT flopping like are you the one

i only flopped cause i dont like turney
2488 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
im so glad neme beat kgamer
2488 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
neme is my spirit animal
2488 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
@Jaxon

Probably your strongest showing so far in that you built a team that appeared weak but was strong then played a good balancing act of strategy which was reflected in all the confessionals you sent

@rodrigues

With rookies, I consider it a success as long as they are active in the season and dont disappoint in performance and you did well winning multiple Gulags so pretty good rookie performance

@Leo

Honestly no but after seeing some drama on the blue team and you not involved as much in it then was not as surprised.

@awwsum

At the start unsure, as Gray progressed I would say decently high enough depending on the team makeups at the end then when I saw you in the Gulag I thought you probably would lose against obscurity since youve played this type of elim before and lost
2488 days 4 hours ago
Kgamer2218
I'm so glad you lost final mission gaia #rivals
2488 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Alex how difficult was this season to host? 30 people is quite a bit and the challenges this season were far from easy. Not to mention the constant drama
2488 days 4 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Alex question do you hate me
2488 days 4 hours ago
Neme91
How did you like me Rshow? I took a more strategical approach then physical
2488 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
@Ethan

For the longest time in mid-late game I thought the most likely winner was Gray based on the makeup of the teams then going into the Final I expected a close match since each team had some good competitors so really didn't know how it would turn out.
2488 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
@kgamer im glad i lost too, now ethan000 is a bigger nerd than he already was

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!