This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

APPLICATIONS FOR RSF Gen 2 Season 7: The Inferno

Topic » APPLICATIONS FOR RSF Gen 2..

3607 days 13 hours ago
jman96
Name: jman96
Level: light green
How long: i have been here for almost 4 years.

I want to be in this season because i have been close to the end twice and i want a win for once.
I heard the applications from my group page.

I have seen the challenge.
i have seen the third season of the inferno.
My fav contestant is sarah rice
Fav challenge on inferno 3 is the climbinh the ladder one.
Fav elimination is paula vs aneesa.
My fav inferno season is inferno 3.

I can be here in the afternoon and evening in est.
I perfer either non live or live.
the checkpoint i perfer is a puzzle kind.
I would like to see a trivia competition.

Qualities for

Good guys: nice, loyal to friends and coolness

Bad ass: competive, tough and always wanting to win.

Cutthroat, endurance, free agents
Round 6, 4th, 8th

I could be a good guy for being nice and loyal to people.

I could be a bad ass for being competive and wanting to win all the time.
3607 days 9 hours ago
Kennel123
Application:

Username:Kennel123
Color Level:Black
How long have you been on Tengaged?:almost 4 years

Why do you want to compete on this season? cause i love the show and run a group game of the challenge myself and wanna try competing in one for once :)
Where did you hear about applications? I just scanned the group and saw them

Have you ever seen The Challenge? YES
Have you ever seen any of the 3 seasons of The Inferno? no
If you answered NO to either of the questions above, skip this section of questions:
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why? Nany <3 shes so funny and i love her personality and she can be a bad bitch i also love camilla and Kenny
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on The Inferno (1, 2, 3) and why?
What was your favorite Inferno you have seen on The Inferno (1, 2, 3)and why?
What was your favorite season of The Inferno and why?

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: 7-11
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? either is fine
Describe a checkpoint you would like to see in a Final Challenge in the RSF Series.
What kind of competition would you like to see in the game? (You may reference a previous RSF Challenge) Trivia of the challenge?

What qualities do you have that would make you a member of the Good Guys?im loyal and honest
What qualities do you have that would make you a member of the Bad Asses?i am not afraid to make big moves if i need too i will. no one scares me tbh

EXTRA PART OF APPLICATION (ONLY FILL OUT IF YOU HAVE COMPETED IN RSF GEN 1 OR 2)

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in?
What did you place?
Based on previous RSF Season performaces, why should you be considered a member of the Good Guys?
Based on previous RSF Season performaces, why should you be considered a member of the Bad Asses?
3607 days ago
IceIceBaby
*Glances at Kennel's favourite people*
*Glances at the Tonya situation*
Hmm, I wonder why you like  Kenny so much?
3607 days ago
michael222
Username: Michael222
Color Level: Brown
How long have you been on Tengaged?: Since July 2011

Why do you want to compete on this season? To win
Where did you hear about applications? From the previous season

Have you ever seen The Challenge? Yes
Have you ever seen any of the 3 seasons of The Inferno? Yes
If you answered NO to either of the questions above, skip this section of questions:
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why? Ct, as his strength has created many funny moments, most notably the "Bananas Backpack" in cutthroat
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on The Inferno (1, 2, 3) and why? The challenge when they were on mini motorbikes and had a short hard route or a easy long route, I liked it because of julies attempt to get the life shield made her team lose
What was your favorite Inferno you have seen on The Inferno (1, 2, 3)and why? The inferno when 400 bricks had to be transported across a beam as everybody was arguing during it
What was your favorite season of The Inferno and why? Inferno 3 as it had a good consistent theme to it of wildlife

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges:
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? Non-live
Describe a checkpoint you would like to see in a Final Challenge in the RSF Series.
What kind of competition would you like to see in the game? (You may reference a previous RSF Challenge) A moderately hard math puzzle like the Pythagoras theorem part on rivals 2 I would also like to see a time limit on the puzzles like they done on the dream island section or atleast a 500 post thing that could be done instead

What qualities do you have that would make you a member of the Good Guys? I am stubborn and will not give into someone even if they are running everything
What qualities do you have that would make you a member of the Bad Asses? I will do whatever it takes to get to the finals and win even if this means hurting my team

EXTRA PART OF APPLICATION (ONLY FILL OUT IF YOU HAVE COMPETED IN RSF GEN 1 OR 2)

Gen1 9,10,11,12,13,15,16,17,18,19,20 Gen2 1,4,5,6
What did you place?I'll just put my gen 2 placing's on for simplicity 2nd,14th,5th,18th
Based on previous RSF Season performaces, why should you be considered a member of the Good Guys?I have been very loyal to my allies who I can trust
Based on previous RSF Season performaces, why should you be considered a member of the Bad Asses? I have been known to be not afraid to go into a elimination challenge (The ruins when I would ask to be voted in and I would have same team matchups for pendants) and I have argued with people to gen an advantage in the game (Freshmeat 2 when I gave piddu the choice who to send in against me and Jordon into exile just so we could break his alliance also when me and Jordon were arguing during a challenge we were going to lose another person distracted by our argument forgot to post within the time limit allowing me and Jordon to be safe from elimination aganst the odds)
3606 days 21 hours ago
Ahmir99
Only apply if you want to compete to be crowned an RSF Champion and will give it your all.

NOTE: Simple One Word Answers will DECREASE your chances of being cast.
I would like to see some thought put into the applications.  Those who try harder at filling it out with thought will have a GREATER chance of being cast.

Application:

Username: Ahmir99
Color Level:  orange
How long have you been on Tengaged?: about 2 years

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because I have never been able to. Compete in the inferno and it's one of my favorites from the challenge this way I can showcase my skills and have fun doing it.
Where did you hear about applications? I was already a member of the group and I check back daily to see when the new applications would be up so I could get my shot finally

Have you ever seen The Challenge? Every single one except free agents
Have you ever seen any of the 3 seasons of The Inferno? Yes all of them.
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why? Derrick K because he is AMAZING! He was honest loyal funny And a great competition who deserved to win that is why I was so excited when he finally won his first season.
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on The Inferno (1, 2, 3) and why? Run for your money because it was not only fun to watch but that is the first time Derrick won the life saver.
What was your favorite Inferno you have seen on The Inferno (1, 2, 3)and why? Balls in because it was so thrilling and physical which made it fun to watch.
What was your favorite season of The Inferno and why? 1 because it had the most drama and was the most entertIning. The challenges weren't that great but the drama made up for it

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: now that it's summer anyway after 4 is perfectly fine unless I notify you otherwise.
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? Live they are a lot more fun and entertaining.
Describe a checkpoint you would like to see in a Final Challenge in the RSF Series. Listing orders of elimination
What kind of competition would you like to see in the game? (You may reference a previous RSF Challenge) trivia about the challenge

What qualities do you have that would make you a member of the Good Guys? Honest loyal and funny.
What qualities do you have that would make you a member of the Bad asses? I'm outspoken loud sometimes crazy and hot headed
3606 days 18 hours ago
Chantra1
Username: Chantra1
Color Level: Black
How long have you been on Tengaged?: like 2-3 years?

Why do you want to compete on this season? I've never done your seasons before and I wanna make my mark.
Where did you hear about applications? Just scanning through the group pages.

Have you ever seen The Challenge? No
Have you ever seen any of the 3 seasons of The Inferno? No
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why?
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on The Inferno (1, 2, 3) and why?

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: Now that its summer, if I'm warned ahead of time anytime after 5 PM EST, but usually anytime works.
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? Live
Describe a checkpoint you would like to see in a Final Challenge in the RSF Series. idk what that means
What kind of competition would you like to see in the game? (You may reference a previous RSF Challenge)

What qualities do you have that would make you a member of the Good Guys?
What qualities do you have that would make you a member of the Bad Asses? Well, I'm a BADASS survivor player. I always make all-stars, or as a villain in hvv. I got that persona.
3606 days 17 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
Application:

Username: nothingbutrouble
Color Level: Brown.
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 1 year & 5 months?

Why do you want to compete on this season? I love the challenge & The Inferno is amazing. Also I have heard great things about this group/seasons so i am excited to play!
Where did you hear about applications? Um, My friend & I were talking about it, so I was searching through Tengaged & I found it!

Have you ever seen The Challenge? Yass
Have you ever seen any of the 3 seasons of The Inferno? No =[.

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: 5 - 7 / Monday - Fridays. Weekends are horrible for me.
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? I don't care, I love the game<3
Describe a checkpoint you would like to see in a Final Challenge in the RSF Series. If you mean like a country/city then, Bimini. If like competition. Like different kinds. Not like a puzzle & you win. Like If I make it to the finale, I want to do puzzles, endurance, trivia, etc.
What kind of competition would you like to see in the game? (You may reference a previous RSF Challenge) Oooo, everyone except Luck. thats gross.

What qualities do you have that would make you a member of the Good Guys? I am nice, sweet & kinda most of the time. I also am loyal to an alliance.
What qualities do you have that would make you a member of the Bad Asses? Um, I don't think of myself as a villain, but I can be nasty at some points.
3606 days 10 hours ago
jbreezy
Username:jbreezy
Color Level: yellow
How long have you been on Tengaged?:4 months

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because I was too late for your other season
Where did you hear about applications?the group list

Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why? CT because he is a total beast

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: anytime
Describe a checkpoint you would like to see in a Final Challenge in the RSF Series. A really hard riddle and if any team gets it right they get a 5 minute head start
What kind of competition would you like to see in the game? (You may reference a previous RSF Challenge) speed

What qualities do you have that would make you a member of the Good Guys? I'm funny, fun, and caring
What qualities do you have that would make you a member of the Bad Asses?athletic,lier, problem maker.
3605 days 18 hours ago
Euro
Username: Euro
Color Level: Dark Green
How long have you been on Tengaged?: On this account about 6 months but all together 4 years!

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because you are a hosting great and I love the challenge so I think this is a good enough combination to make me want to play!
Where did you hear about applications? I was observing last season and saw the thread where this season was announced.

Have you ever seen The Challenge? Yes!
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why? Cara-Maria I followed her since Cutthroat and even when she wasn't a popular contestant I still loved her due to her being unique to the show.
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on The Inferno (1, 2, 3) and why? I think it was inferno 3? And they were tied up above water and they had to untangle themselves, it just was a really exciting game!
What was your favorite Inferno you have seen on The Inferno (1, 2, 3)and why? I liked the one where they had to rip the patches off each other!
What was your favorite season of The Inferno and why?  The first one as it was just a really good change into dividing the teams!

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: Anytime up to 8!
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? Live!
Describe a checkpoint you would like to see in a Final Challenge in the RSF Series: Oh some sort of challenge trivia!
What kind of competition would you like to see in the game? (You may reference a previous RSF Challenge) An endurance counting game kind of like the counting game you had last season!

What qualities do you have that would make you a member of the Good Guys? Well I was on the Moral tribe for Suitman's Survivor 13 due to me helping out the little guy in my original season and due to heroic feel of my confessionals!
What qualities do you have that would make you a member of the Bad Asses? Well let's just say I'm not outspoken in anyway whatsoever and I'm not afraid to have some blood on my hands!
3604 days 21 hours ago
Jordonk
Application:

Username: Jordonk
Color Level: dark green
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 3 years

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because I'm a vet and I hate seeing people who don't deserve it make it far. I wanna try and make everyone earn it and also get my first win in rsf after coming close so many times
Where did you hear about the application? From you Alex duh

Have you ever seen The Challenge? YES
Have you ever seen The Challenge?yes in love with it
Have you ever seen any of the 3 seasons of The Inferno?i saw inferno 3 and loved it. I don't like the elims on inferno 1 so never watched it. Scanned through 2 but I loved the 3rd
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why?i'd say Kenny bananas and Evan. I know everyone hates them lol
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on The Inferno (1, 2, 3) and why? The one where they were on stilts and had to fill the jar lol
What was your favorite Inferno you have seen on The Inferno (1, 2, 3)and why? I think they did the wall one where they had to use the bars to get up the wall and ring the bell
What was your favorite season of The Inferno and why? 3. The eliminations were better and more physical. And the people were stronger i think

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: anytime
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges?live challenges
Describe a checkpoint you would like to see in a Final Challenge in the RSF series: you need to do like mail a clue about a puzzle piece and then after they find it they get the next clue to another piece and each clue is a number 1-9 and so there are 9 puzzle pieces and you have to make each row (diagonal horizontal vertical) all add up to the same thing
What kind of competition would you like to see in the game? (You may reference a previous RSF Challenge)bottleneck stampede lol

What qualities do you have that would make you a member of the Good Guys? I wouldn't consider myself a good guy. But I guess if I had to then I guess id say I usually keep my word to people and won't backstab the people who have my back and will go down with the sinking ship
What qualities do you have that would make you a member of the Bad Asses?i get in arguments with people because they float their way to finals or far in the game. Like I wanna make moves that'll make me win not come in 5th. I will do anything to get to this final and win

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in?Gen 1: 9, 10, 11, 16, 19. Gen 2: 1, 2, 5, 7
What did you place? Gen 1: 5th, 38th, 6th, 4th, 3rd,
Gen 2: 4th, 5th, 5th, 26th
Based on previous RSF Season performaces, why should you be considered a member of the Good Guys? Like I said above
Based on previous RSF Season performaces, why should you be considered a member of the Bad Asses? Like I said above
3604 days 20 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
Username: Leonine_Divine
Color Level: Yellow
How long have you been on Tengaged?: On and off since 2008

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because I came really close to the finals last season and I know I can make it this season
Where did you hear about applications? Last seasons reunion

Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why? Aneesa, she always works hard and tries staying out of drama...she's just overall fierce
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on The Inferno (1, 2, 3) and why? Unbraided, it looked physically and mentally exhausting
What was your favorite Inferno you have seen on The Inferno (1, 2, 3)and why? Watch Your Back, it looked like a hella intense inferno
What was your favorite season of The Inferno and why? The 1st season, the fact it was filmed so soon after the Gauntlet it made the drama and the rivalries come to a head the minute the game started

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: All weekdays at 8, weekends vary
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? a fair mix of both
Describe a checkpoint you would like to see in a Final Challenge in the RSF Series. some sort of puzzle
What kind of competition would you like to see in the game? (You may reference a previous RSF Challenge) Bottleneck stampede

What qualities do you have that would make you a member of the Good Guys? I play with the utmost class, I don't entertain unnecessary drama or stupidity
What qualities do you have that would make you a member of the Bad Asses? Possibly my cutthroat attitude during free agents

Gen 1: Can't remember
Gen 2: Cutthroat, Solitary, Endurance, Free Agents
What did you place? Gen 2:eliminated episode 4, 11th, 8th, 7th

Based on previous RSF Season performaces, why should you be considered a member of the Good Guys? See Above
Based on previous RSF Season performaces, why should you be considered a member of the Bad Asses? See Above
3603 days 20 hours ago
turney1805
Application:

Username: turney1805
Color Level:  TV Star
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 4 years

Why do you want to compete on this season? You're a good host of course, and I think you could pull a good Inferno
Where did you hear about applications? Free Agents Reunion

Have you ever seen The Challenge? Yes, I watched avidly from Fresh Meat 1 to the Duel 2
Have you ever seen any of the 3 seasons of The Inferno? I saw season 3, but it's been a while
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why? I always rooted for Derrick when he used to play. He was a strong competitor, underestimated by everyone.
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on The Inferno (1, 2, 3) and why? I honestly don't remember any of the challenges
What was your favorite Inferno you have seen on The Inferno (1, 2, 3)and why? this one elimination between Abe and Timmy where they had to smash a glass house, I think? It just looked cool haha
What was your favorite season of The Inferno and why? 3 by default because it is the only one I have seen

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges:  I host some days but youre in that game, so Im sure we can work something out. 8 PM is fine even 9 PM works for me
What kind of competition would you like to see in the game? (You may reference a previous RSF Challenge) I am 100% okay with anything luck. I dont care what anyone says, luck is the great equalizer. Anyone can win in luck, so please make sure you do some. (If I lose in luck, please make sure to rub this quote in my face LOL)

What qualities do you have that would make you a member of the Good Guys? I am a very loyal person, almost to a fault. If you are true to me, I will stay with you to the bitter end. I am fairly friendly and easy going as well.
What qualities do you have that would make you a member of the Bad Asses? I am trying this new thing called "speaking my mind". It's this thing where you say what you feel no matter what other people think, and a true Bad Asses doesnt care who they piss off. :)

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? Gen 1: Moolah Beach, Fresh Meat 1, The Mole 2, Cutthroat, The Castle, The Gauntlet, Survivor Worldwide, The Ruins, The Amazing Race
Gen 2: Solitary, Endurance
What did you place? Gen 1: 5th, 4th, 4th, 9th, 41st, 3rd, 3rd, 1st, 5th Gen 2: 8th, 3rd
Based on previous RSF Season performaces, why should you be considered a member of the Good Guys? In the past, I trusted people and stuck with them, and never tried to make any enemies. I won Mr. Popularity during your RSF Superlatives...like I legit only have 1 enemy in your series.
Based on previous RSF Season performaces, why should you be considered a member of the Bad Asses? Being a Bad Ass doesnt mean you are a "bad" person, this season whether I'm on the good guys or bad asses, I tend on being a bit more villainous with my personality. People on Tengaged spaz out way too often, and I need to have my fun by poking fun at them.
3603 days 20 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Username: LaFierceBrittany2
Color Level: TV Star
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 4 years

Why do you want to compete on this season? I want to compete on this season because I have actually heard that your group games are actually some of the best on this site. I, myself, like playing group games (NBkiller, Turney, Survivor8) and I enjoy trying new things out! I've been dreaming on competing in one of your games and see how well I do but I've never had the time to sign up! Now that it's summer, I have time and I hope I get a chance to compete this season:)
Where did you hear about applications? I saw it on the blogs page! And apart from that, like I said before, have wanted to play in your group games and try it out so why not start with a challenge season!?

Have you ever seen The Challenge? Oh of course I have!
Have you ever seen any of the 3 seasons of The Inferno? I don't think I have since those are kind of the older seasons but I have seen the most recent ones!
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why? I'm absolutely in love with Cara Maria! She tries so hard in every challenge she's in and so determined every single time she competes. Take her on Free Agents, for example. She never gave up even when her arm was hurt! She's an amazing competitor and I can't wait to see her win one challenge!
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on The Inferno (1, 2, 3) and why? Never watched :'(
What was your favorite Inferno you have seen on The Inferno (1, 2, 3)and why? Sadly, haven't watched any of the seasons :P
What was your favorite season of The Inferno and why? I've been wanting to watch but I haven't had the time to watch :(

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: Monday-Sunday: 3PM-11PM
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? LIVE challenge are more of a rush for me LOL I like knowing then and there who won the challenge! I also like to show people that I'm active and I'm committed to these group games.
Describe a checkpoint you would like to see in a Final Challenge in the RSF Series: I would like to see a final at about the Final 12 or somewhere along there.
What kind of competition would you like to see in the game? (You may reference a previous RSF Challenge) Uhhh I really like elimination challenges. Like those challenges where if you win a round, you get to eliminate somebody in the competition.

What qualities do you have that would make you a member of the Good Guys? I'm loyal, honest, determined, nice, trustworthy, smart (can be heroic and/or villainous)
What qualities do you have that would make you a member of the Bad Asses? I'm cutthroat, Speak my mind, blunt, intelligent (can be heroic and/or villainous)
3603 days 12 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Username: jkjkjk15
Color Level: orange(leveling up within the week)
How long have you been on Tengaged?: since last November!

Why do you want to compete on this season? I competed last season and I absolutely loved everything about it!
Where did you hear about applications? The banker

Have you ever seen The Challenge? Yes!
Have you ever seen any of the 3 seasons of The Inferno? No but I plan too!

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: Any day any time!
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? It doesn'tatter to me I guess I prefer live but either works!
Describe a checkpoint you would like to see in a Final Challenge in the RSF Series. I'm sorry but i don't get the question  excuse my stupidity lol
What kind of competition would you like to see in the game? (You may reference a previous RSF Challenge) I like all kinds of comps because it gets boring if it's all similar!

What qualities do you have that would make you a member of the Good Guys? I'm a very loyal person and I would NEVER back stab!
What qualities do you have that would make you a member of the Bad Asses? I'm nice to everyone UNTIL they say or do something I don't like as you witnessed last season I will FLIP OUT!

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? Gen 2 season 6 (last season)
What did you place? A very depressing 25th!
Based on previous RSF Season performaces, why should you be considered a member of the Good Guys? You wouldn't know this but my alliances I had I was only loyal to them!
Based on previous RSF Season performaces, why should you be considered a member of the Bad Asses? Well last season I got a little pissed at Timster and it definitely showed! I was a bitch LMAO! And I woul do it all again!

Thank you for applying and I hope you have fun competing if chosen and if not chosen, feel free to join the viewer community where you could earn a guaranteed spot on a future season.
3603 days 10 hours ago
Webly
Application:

Username: Webly
Color Level: Silver
How long have you been on Tengaged?: like 2 1/2 years-ish

Why do you want to compete on this season? I wanted a good challenge ;) . Also, I was interested in playing an entirely new game to me.
Where did you hear about applications? From a good friend of mine

Have you ever seen The Challenge? Oh... no, I haven't :X LOL

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: well it depends when you need me usually like 6-7 are the best times.
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? Live. People don't do shit in Non-Live challenges.
Describe a checkpoint you would like to see in a Final Challenge in the RSF Series. uh idk
What kind of competition would you like to see in the game? (You may reference a previous RSF Challenge) idk I don't know about the competitions rofl

What qualities do you have that would make you a member of the Good Guys? I'm a pretty genuine, nice person unlike half of the people on Tengaged.
What qualities do you have that would make you a member of the Bad Asses? Well, I guess I can be a little manipulative.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!