This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

APPLICATIONS FOR RSF Gen 2 Season 7: The Inferno

Topic » APPLICATIONS FOR RSF Gen 2..

3589 days 11 hours ago
Millzipede
Username: Millzipede
Color Level: Silver
How long have you been on Tengaged?: OMG too long

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because I want to make my grand return after my utter robbery on The Duel
Where did you hear about applications?  I think you mailed me?

Have you ever seen The Challenge? Yes
Have you ever seen any of the 3 seasons of The Inferno? I've only seen the Inferno 3
If you answered NO to either of the questions above, skip this section of questions:
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why? Oh my god I have so many. Laurel, Cara Maria, Danny, Dustin, Cohutta, Derrick, Susie, Kenny, Landon, Melinda, Theresa, Devyn, Abram, CT, Zach ya
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on The Inferno (1, 2, 3) and why? Oh my god it was too long ago to remember. All I remember was Susie/Cara completely dominating and completely screwing the good guys over
What was your favorite Inferno you have seen on The Inferno (1, 2, 3)and why? Was this the one where they had to smash all the panels of glass and someone got DQ'd?
What was your favorite season of The Inferno and why? 3 as it's the only one I've seen lol

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: Between 4-7pm EST only
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? Live
Describe a checkpoint you would like to see in a Final Challenge in the RSF Series. Not the guess a number between 1-100 as I went through EVERY NUMBER AND IT WAS THE ACTUAL LAST ONE I PICKED. FUCKING 6 I WOULD HAVE WON OTHERWISE
What kind of competition would you like to see in the game? (You may reference a previous RSF Challenge) Oh idk

What qualities do you have that would make you a member of the Good Guys? I'm loyal to my alliances and like to think that I'm a nice person
What qualities do you have that would make you a member of the Bad Asses? Because i am one.

EXTRA PART OF APPLICATION (ONLY FILL OUT IF YOU HAVE COMPETED IN RSF GEN 1 OR 2)

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? The Duel (Gen 1)
What did you place? 2nd
Based on previous RSF Season performaces, why should you be considered a member of the Good Guys? Because I was a rookie underdog who somehow managed to make it to the finals
Based on previous RSF Season performaces, why should you be considered a member of the Bad Asses? Because of what I just said. #rookiedominance
3589 days 8 hours ago
PeaceOut14
Application:

Username: PeaceOut14
Color Level: Purple
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 2 and a half years

Why do you want to compete on this season? I've always wanted to try out a Challenge Season, so I think this is a good place to start. I want to do really well in challenges and just make it far. Plus, I only lose if I lose a challenge. I win if I win the final challenge. Less vote influenced that other seasons I've been in.
Where did you hear about applications? Turney's group. It was kinda an ad (you posted a forum).

Have you ever seen The Challenge? No, I have not.
Have you ever seen any of the 3 seasons of The Inferno? No, I don't watch the Challenge.
If you answered NO to either of the questions above, skip this section of questions:
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why? Welp I'm skipping this.
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on The Inferno (1, 2, 3) and why? Welp I'm skipping this.
What was your favorite Inferno you have seen on The Inferno (1, 2, 3)and why? Welp I'm skipping this.
What was your favorite season of The Inferno and why? Welp I'm skipping this.

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: Pretty much all day every day 8 AM to 11 PM but soccer starts soon so I will be gone 6-9 on some nights (depends)
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? Live challenges.
Describe a checkpoint you would like to see in a Final Challenge in the RSF Series. A math puzzle that's simple enough but involves the past aspects of the season.
What kind of competition would you like to see in the game? (You may reference a previous RSF Challenge) Backwards spelling comp (which I won lol)

What qualities do you have that would make you a member of the Good Guys?
I'm always sticking with allies and friends to the end. I don't like betraying people I know, and I hate people that are just rude trying to be funny.
What qualities do you have that would make you a member of the Bad Asses?
Sometimes I just don't give a fuck. I'm snarky if people piss me off.

EXTRA PART OF APPLICATION (ONLY FILL OUT IF YOU HAVE COMPETED IN RSF GEN 1 OR 2)

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in?
GEN 1:
14: BB Mystery Room 2
16: The Amazing Race (with blueu22 < 3333)
18: The Mole 3
20: A Coaches Game
GEN 2:
3: Solitary
5: Endurance (with jman96 < 33333)
What did you place?
BB Mystery Room 2: 10th
Amazing Race: 6th
Mole 3: 15th
Coaches Game:  13th
Solitary: 2nd (WHY NICK WHY)
Endurance: 4th
Based on previous RSF Season performaces, why should you be considered a member of the Good Guys?
I always stuck with my allies and never really broke from an alliance unless they broke with me first. I was always friendly and funny and never tried to be rude to others.
Based on previous RSF Season performaces, why should you be considered a member of the Bad Asses?
Some people pissed me off and I wanted to destroy them. *cough*Splozodevinfink*cough* I would just be rude against them. But I'm not really a bad ass. XP

Thank you for applying and I hope you have fun competing if chosen and if not chosen, feel free to join the viewer community where you could earn a guaranteed spot on a future season.
3586 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED

THE CAST/TEAMS WILL BE REVEALED TOMORROW (FRIDAY)

THE GAME WILL BEGIN ON SUNDAY

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!