This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

APPLICATIONS FOR RSF Gen 2 Season 7: The Inferno

Topic » APPLICATIONS FOR RSF Gen 2..

3595 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
Only apply if you want to compete to be crowned an RSF Champion and will give it your all.

NOTE: Simple One Word Answers will DECREASE your chances of being cast.
I would like to see some thought put into the applications.  Those who try harder at filling it out with thought will have a GREATER chance of being cast.

Application:

Username:
Color Level:

Why do you want to compete on this season?
Where did you hear about applications?

Have you ever seen The Challenge?
Have you ever seen any of the 3 seasons of The Inferno?
If you answered NO to either of the questions above, skip this section of questions:
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why?
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on The Inferno (1, 2, 3) and why?
What was your favorite Inferno you have seen on The Inferno (1, 2, 3)and why?
What was your favorite season of The Inferno and why?

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges:
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges?
Describe a checkpoint you would like to see in a Final Challenge in the RSF Series.
What kind of competition would you like to see in the game? (You may reference a previous RSF Challenge)

What qualities do you have that would make you a member of the Good Guys?
What qualities do you have that would make you a member of the Bad Asses?

EXTRA PART OF APPLICATION (ONLY FILL OUT IF YOU HAVE COMPETED IN RSF GEN 1 OR 2)

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in?
What did you place?
Based on previous RSF Season performaces, why should you be considered a member of the Good Guys?
Based on previous RSF Season performaces, why should you be considered a member of the Bad Asses?

Thank you for applying and I hope you have fun competing if chosen and if not chosen, feel free to join the viewer community where you could earn a guaranteed spot on a future season.
3595 days 3 hours ago
Spinner554
Username: Spinner554
Color Level: Blood
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 3 Years and I believe 6 months?

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because I LOVEEEE The Inferno. I've been begging you to do it for 2 years.
Where did you hear about applications? I saw it right here in this group :)

Have you ever seen The Challenge? Yes
Have you ever seen any of the 3 seasons of The Inferno? All 3!
If you answered NO to either of the questions above, skip this section of questions:
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why? Wes. He was so cocky but most of the time he could back it up. The first season I really watched was Fresh Meat and he carried Casey. I loved it.
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on The Inferno (1, 2, 3) and why? I loved the final of the Inferno 3 because it was so intricate and it had multiple parts to it.
What was your favorite Inferno you have seen on The Inferno (1, 2, 3)and why? I loved the Inferno in Inferno 3 where Timmy was eliminated shattering glass.
What was your favorite season of The Inferno and why? I enjoyed the Inferno 2 the most. There was a lot of backstabbing and drama on the aeason

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: It's summer so really any time 8 PM EST and beyond on basically any day. It's liable to change on certain days but, that should work.
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? Live.
Describe a checkpoint you would like to see in a Final Challenge in the RSF Series. A sliding puzzle would be nice. Or one where you get clues and have to travel around Tengaged.
What kind of competition would you like to see in the game? (You may reference a previous RSF Challenge) Other than checkpoint 3, I actually loved the final of Free Agents.

What qualities do you have that would make you a member of the Good Guys? Honesty, Leadership, and Caring.
What qualities do you have that would make you a member of the Bad Asses? Selfishness, Conniving, and Calculating.

EXTRA PART OF APPLICATION (ONLY FILL OUT IF YOU HAVE COMPETED IN RSF GEN 1 OR 2)

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? All Gen 1: 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 18, 19, 20
What did you place? 8th, Mole, 6th, 33rd, 1st, 5th, 13th, 6th (Mole), 7th, 4th.
Based on previous RSF Season performaces, why should you be considered a member of the Good Guys? I think most games I played fairly honorable. I let my play do the talking rather than my words MOST of the time.
Based on previous RSF Season performaces, why should you be considered a member of the Bad Asses? Although I played honorably, I was a douche bag LOL. In the way I talked to people I was very rude and somewhat conniving in certain seasons. I would say I'm more of a Bad Ass than a good guy.
3595 days 3 hours ago
Absol
lol fuck u spinner gay lol
3595 days 3 hours ago
Absol
don't pick spinner he hates u rshow!
3595 days 3 hours ago
Spinner554
If I don't get picked seriously I swear....
3595 days 3 hours ago
Absol
just delete his app it sucks lol bai
3595 days ago
ivan1234
Username:ivan1234
Color Level: sky
How long have you been on Tengaged?:
Around 2 years however i did take a few long breaks
Why do you want to compete on this season?cause i was following your last season and i really started to like it and i am really competitive
Where did you hear about applications?well i saw the application here cause i was watching free agents

Have you ever seen The Challenge?yessss
Have you ever seen any of the 3 seasons of The Inferno?yes but i dont remember it well
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why? Cara maria cause i love underdogs and she's a beast and i just adore her
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on The Inferno (1, 2, 3) and why?oh awks
What was your favorite Inferno you have seen on The Inferno (1, 2, 3)and why?the one with rachel and jenn
What was your favorite season of The Inferno and why?i love all of them really much but i'll have to say free agents cause its the most recent one and i love individual challenger so you dont have to depend on anyone but yourself

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges:well not too late cause im not that time zone
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges?non live
Describe a checkpoint you would like to see in a Final Challenge in the RSF Series.any game is good
What kind of competition would you like to see in the game? (You may reference a previous RSF Challenge)idk :/

What qualities do you have that would make you a member of the Good Guys?i could be really loyal and not backstabbing and a lot of people will like me
What qualities do you have that would make you a member of the Bad Asses?i can sometimes try being manipulative and that will bite me im the ass and i can be really rude
3594 days 18 hours ago
mysterygame2
Application:

Username: Mysterygame2
Color Level:  Red
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 20 months about

Why do you want to compete on this season? Well i want to prove that I'm just as good as the rest of everybody here in the group Like alot of winners of seasons that make finals alot
Where did you hear about applications? Well Being in the group after the reunion i checked to see what the majority of the people in the group picked for next season and it was the inferno

Have you ever seen any of the 3 seasons of The Inferno? Yes
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why? Cara Maria
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on The Inferno (1, 2, 3) and why? Seven Deadly Sins because to me that was one of the most grueling finals in The Challenge history.
What was your favorite Inferno you have seen on The Inferno (1, 2, 3)and why? Dont Toss your Cookies! I thought this inferno  was HILARIOUS! Having to eat cookies and then spin around for 10 minutes!
What was your favorite season of The Inferno and why? 3 because unlike season 1 it was more balanced out then season 1 and in the finale it was pretty much a even split from both teams

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: hmm probably like 4 est to 10 est
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? Live
Describe a checkpoint you would like to see in a Final Challenge in the RSF Series.
What kind of competition would you like to see in the game? (You may reference a previous RSF Challenge) A every man for them self game like no teams or anything. If your talking about a challenge then some find and seek challenges like Find that blog 

What qualities do you have that would make you a member of the Good Guys? Well i tend to not necessarily get into fights a lot. And I'm a nice person.
What qualities do you have that would make you a member of the Bad Asses? Hm. Well Normally I dot really care if our team wins a challenge or not depending on what format it is and considering that this is The Inferno I'm just looking out for myself and I'll even throw  a challenge if i have too. But I'm still going to be active and I mean If someone gets on my bad side there will be drama.

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? RSF GEN 2 Season 6 Free Agents
What did you place? 11th place
Based on previous RSF Season performaces, why should you be considered a member of the Good Guys? Typically no I honestly don't.
Based on previous RSF Season performaces, why should you be considered a member of the Bad Asses? Yea Because honestly on team challenges i didn't really help anybody out alot but in the Elimination challenge i fought as hard as i could really.

One Last thing; I'll be going camping for 4 days from Wednesday to Sunday and be home Mid day Sunday so if you pick me as cast member i will sign the rules as soon as i can. Just So you know.

Thank you for applying and I hope you have fun competing if chosen and if not chosen, feel free to join the viewer community where you could earn a guaranteed spot on a future season.
3594 days 17 hours ago
Ethan000
Username: Ethan000
Color Level: Silver
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 2 Years

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because I ABSOLUTELY FREAKING LOVE The Inferno!
Where did you hear about applications? I watch this group when I can't compete.

Have you ever seen The Challenge? YESS!!!
Have you ever seen any of the 3 seasons of The Inferno? YESSS!!!
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why? Probably Susie, from Gauntlet 2, Inferno 3, and The Ruins, because she is AMAZING!
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on The Inferno (1, 2, 3) and why? Probably the challenge where they had to go find the giraffes across the lake in the Inferno 3, because the Bad Asses were SUCH A MESS! Plus, Cara was so obviously throwing the challenge so Susie could win the life shield, and I think they are both queens!
What was your favorite Inferno you have seen on The Inferno (1, 2, 3)and why? The "Smash House" Inferno in The Inferno 3, because it was just so awesome to see them break the glass cages with the metal ring lol! (You can tell that I love me some Inferno 3)
What was your favorite season of The Inferno and why? The Inferno 3 (LMAO), because I really liked the format of that season better!

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: 7 PM EST - 9PM EST
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? I like non-live challenges, but Live ones are fun lol! Especially LIVE infernos!
Describe a checkpoint you would like to see in a Final Challenge in the RSF Series. Hmmmm.....maybe an endurance game where you have to hold your mouse down for a certain period of time...
What kind of competition would you like to see in the game? (You may reference a previous RSF Challenge) I would love to see a maze challenge somewhere in there...

What qualities do you have that would make you a member of the Good Guys? I'm REALLY nice! Like, I'm a down-to-earth kind of guy lol!
What qualities do you have that would make you a member of the Bad Asses? I'm a HUGE BITCH to people I don't get along with...

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? RSF Gen. 2 Season 5, Endurance: Bora Bora
What did you place? 1st :D
Based on previous RSF Season performaces, why should you be considered a member of the Good Guys? Hmmm.....probably because I was nice to people on my season, and I don't think anyone has any bad presumptions of me from that season!
Based on previous RSF Season performaces, why should you be considered a member of the Bad Asses? Idk, probably because I DOMINATED my season with my partner! Also, I kinda made a HUGE move at the beginning of my season by stealing someone's partner ROFL!
3594 days 17 hours ago
dylanjay
Application:

Username: dylanjay
Color Level: Black
How long have you been on Tengaged?: Off and on for over 3 years.

Why do you want to compete on this season? The Inferno is one of my favorite Challenges and I've asked you to do the Inferno to many times. Also, In Cutthroat I was in an accident and couldn't make it to the last elimination of the season... I made it so far and I want redemption.
Where did you hear about applications? I clicked on groups and it was the first one that popped up. Plus I've been stalking it for another Challenge game.

Have you ever seen The Challenge? All 25 Seasons.
Have you ever seen any of the 3 seasons of The Inferno? Yes 2 and 3 are my favs.
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why? Timmy Beggy, Not only was he a bad ass competitor but he was fun and enjoyed just being there.
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on The Inferno (1, 2, 3) and why? The Bungee Jump challenge from Inferno 1... I honestly don't know why I like this one so much but its the episode I've watched the most out of all the Infernos. Lolz at Leah's Panic Attacks... -__-
What was your favorite Inferno you have seen on The Inferno (1, 2, 3)and why? My favorite inferno would be Glass House between Timmy and Abram on Inferno 3. It was just bad-ass, but then Timmy got eliminated and his knees were so messed up he became athletically useless from it :(
What was your favorite season of The Inferno and why? Inferno 2 Would have to be my favorite. The cast made this season. It was by far one of the most entertaining challenge seasons for sure.

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: Sundays, and Mondays anytime.
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? If its not on a Sunday or Monday then I would prefer non-live and but live if its on those days.
Describe a checkpoint you would like to see in a Final Challenge in the RSF Series. Using a 3x3 number grid with numbers ranging 1-9 arrange them so that each column, row and diagonal add up to the total of 15.
What kind of competition would you like to see in the game? (You may reference a previous RSF Challenge) I like Challenge Trivia because I rarely lose in it haha.

What qualities do you have that would make you a member of the Good Guys? I'm fun, and I like to crack jokes and make others smile.
What qualities do you have that would make you a member of the Bad Asses? Well I've had my fair share of fights within RSF... haha

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? Freshmeat, The Mole, Cutthroat
What did you place? 2nd-FM 20th-Mole LAst player eliminated-Cutthroat
Based on previous RSF Season performaces, why should you be considered a member of the Good Guys? Just my humor and my ability to make any situation fun. I'm a Sarah type.
Based on previous RSF Season performaces, why should you be considered a member of the Bad Asses? I've kicked ass in both seasons of the challenge i did but when you're good at something people come after you which led to a few fights within the game.
3594 days 16 hours ago
Sweetie101
Username: Sweetie101
Color Level: Blue
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 2010

Why do you want to compete on this season? It looks really fun, and I love the fact that it's the experience of like a real RW/RR Challenge!
Where did you hear about applications? The groups page :P

Have you ever seen The Challenge? Yep! Since Fresh Meat 2 but I watched The Duel 2 online :)
Have you ever seen any of the 3 seasons of The Inferno? No I have not :X but i know the format
What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: It's summer, so i'm always available :)
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges?: If it's at night, live challenges, if it's in the afternoon, non-live
Describe a checkpoint you would like to see in a Final Challenge in the RSF Series. Becoming a veteran and potentially winning as much as I can :D
What kind of competition would you like to see in the game? (You may reference a previous RSF Challenge) I'm game for anything, I really love racing throughout tengaged to find clues in old blogs and stuff :)

What qualities do you have that would make you a member of the Good Guys? I'm a very honest and loyal person, my word actually means something in this game. I try to avoid conflict and if someone has a problem with me, i usually try to avoid them.
What qualities do you have that would make you a member of the Bad Asses? When it comes down to the last of the game, i will do what it takes to win even if i'm classified as untrustworthy or if noone likes me, winning is the ultimate for me, i'm not here to make friends, i'm here strictly for the fame that comes with winning
3594 days 12 hours ago
Dito
Application:

Username: Dito
Color Level: Purple
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 4+ Years

Why do you want to compete on this season? I need to redeem myself from last seasons placement. Big Fan of the Inferno and the concept
Where did you hear about applications? Your Group

Have you ever seen The Challenge? Yes.
Have you ever seen any of the 3 seasons of The Inferno? Yes All Three.
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why? Coral & Miz. Just those two as a duo is entertaining. No matter what happens they (For the most Part) had each others back.
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on The Inferno (1, 2, 3) and why? Grope The Rope, Just for the drama between Julie and Veronica. Don't Yank my Chain, Because it only takes one player to win it for the team.
What was your favorite Inferno you have seen on The Inferno (1, 2, 3)and why? Smell You Later Katie vs David, just for the fact katie was a major underdog and still came out on top.
What was your favorite season of The Inferno and why? Inferno 1. That is where it all began for me. That was the first season of The Challenge I watched and been hooked since.

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: 5PM-9PM
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? Live.
Players must unlock a gate to get to the next Checkpoint or to finish the race, depending where it is placed. The Lock on the gate has 5 numbers and to receive the numbers the players need to solve sliding puzzles. (First puzzle will be 3x3, second will be 5x5 and so on) For each puzzled solved they will be given a number. Once a Team/Player has all five numbers, they must figure out the combination by rearranging the numbers. Once the Gate is unlocked, they may move to the next checkpoint.

Also to make the Final challenge a little tougher, in between Checkpoints, a forum should be made where the team must run, by posting Run 50 times. And they can’t get the next checkpoint clue until the entire team has done it.

What kind of competition would you like to see in the game? (You may reference a previous RSF Challenge)

Based off Don’t Yank my Chain. Players are chained to buckets of water. To keep the buckets from dumping out and being eliminated from the challenge, players have to post “Holds On” every 30 minutes. If they post a minute early or a minute late they will let go of their chain and out of the challenge. Once a player lets go of their chain a bucket of water will dump onto a teammate, in which would make the remainder of the challenge a little tougher by having the player post every 15 minutes, with only 30 seconds to post. Last player standing wins for their team.

What qualities do you have that would make you a member of the Good Guys? Honest & Loyal
What qualities do you have that would make you a member of the Bad Asses? Don't really think I would be able to qualify to be a bad ass.

Gen 1:
Season 5: I love Money: 2nd
Made the finals W/ Bobrocks and Corn

Season 6: Survivor Atlantis: Lost Empire: 22nd
Voted out 7-2-2

Season 9: Cutthroat: 5th
Lost to BBlover

Season 10: The Castle: 35th (Walked)
Walked due personal reasons

Season 12: Survivor: WorldWide: 7th
Voted out 2-2-2/4-0

Season 13: Battle of the Season (Rep Season 5 w/amf): 7th
Lost to hinata0014/dwick

Season 15: The Ruins (Champions) 1st w/ Piddu, Jharrin, Timster, Turney, Splozojames

Season 16: The Amazing Race: (w/JordonK): 4th
Eliminated in Leg 10

Gen 2:
Season 3: Solitary: (Pod 4): 7th
Eliminated in Music Video Math Treatment

Season 6: Free Agents: 17th
Lost to Leonine_Divine

Based on previous RSF Season performaces, why should you be conside
3594 days 12 hours ago
Dito
Based on previous RSF Season performaces, why should you be considered a member of the Good Guys? I play fair, if your weak or don't perform the best you should be eliminated or thrown into elimination. I have been Loyal to those have have been loyal to me.

Based on previous RSF Season performaces, why should you be considered a member of the Bad Asses? I shouldn't. I haven't ever done anything to consider myself a real bad ass.
3594 days 11 hours ago
nick9811
Application:

Username: Nick9811
Color Level:  Orange
How long have you been on Tengaged?: I have been on Tengaged for two and a half years (January 7th,2012 - now)

Why do you want to compete on this season? last season was soo much fucking fun and I'm ready to do it again
Where did you hear about applications? From the finale of the Free Agents finale

Have you ever seen The Challenge? Yes! I am a huge fan of The Challenge I love it
Have you ever seen any of the 3 seasons of The Inferno? I have not but I am interested in watching them when I get the chance
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why?
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on The Inferno (1, 2, 3) and why?
What was your favorite season of The Inferno and why?

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: Any day with a warning and like any time
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? LIVE!!
Describe a checkpoint you would like to see in a Final Challenge in the RSF Series: If I understand the question correctly I would love to see some sort of puzzle (Jigsaw puzzle)
What kind of competition would you like to see in the game? (You may reference a previous RSF Challenge) Trivia. SPEED!

What qualities do you have that would make you a member of the Good Guys? I could be loyal and care for people
What qualities do you have that would make you a member of the Bad Asses? I'm not afraid to fuck people over and do whatever ittakes to win. I can also be the biggest bitch people have seen

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? I have competed in Free Agents!
What did you place? 15th which was kind of lame and embarrassing
Based on previous RSF Season performaces, why should you be considered a member of the Good Guys? I tried to play a clean and fair game and helped people out even though they could have ended my game
Based on previous RSF Season performaces, why should you be considered a member of the Bad Asses? Well if I ever managed to win a comp I was going to fuck over the one person that kept me safe multiple times

3594 days 9 hours ago
Nightcore
Username: Nightcore
Color Level: Red
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 1 year

Why do you want to compete on this season? I love The Challenge and their history, it would be fun to be in The Inferno
Where did you hear about applications? Well, i have seen your games and i've always wanted to play but im busy and i've never had the chance to apply but its summer so i decided to apply now.

Have you ever seen any of the 3 seasons of The Inferno? Yes
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why? Susie, because she showed that even a blonde girl (with stereotypes) can actually win a season and dominate in the elimination challenges.
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on The Inferno (1, 2, 3) and why? My favorite challenge that i saw, was when Susie won her first Life Shield. Because she showed that even a girl can win.
What was your favorite Inferno you have seen on The Inferno (1, 2, 3)and why? My favorite Inferno had to be the one in The Inferno 3, i think it was called like something with your head. But it was Alton vs Tyrie and i liked it because I LOVE puzzles and the fact that you were upside down made it funner for me.
What was your favorite season of The Inferno and why? The inferno 3, because like i said. I think this was a good season because it shows that even girls can win. or in Susie's case get second place :P

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: 6PM - 9 PM
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? both or fine, i prefer NON-live over Live by a little bit
Describe a checkpoint you would like to see in a Final Challenge in the RSF Series. A puzzle that makes you have to think, NO MATH!!
What kind of competition would you like to see in the game? (You may reference a previous RSF Challenge) Trivia, speed competitions.

What qualities do you have that would make you a member of the Good Guys? I need the heroes to win, I cannot be a villain no matter what. I always choose friends over anything. A lot of people say that's what gets me eliminated faster. But hey, this is a game where you go head to head with someone in a challenge.
What qualities do you have that would make you a member of the Bad Asses? Nothing.
3594 days 8 hours ago
Jocastaa
Username:Jocastaa
Color Level:white level
How long have you been on Tengaged?:1 day but ive heard alot about it from my friends and watched them play so i basically know how it works alot

Why do you want to compete on this season?because i saw you in the group and you need applicants and here i am to try and win this thing and hopefully return for more.
Where did you hear about applications?i just was browsing the groups and i saw this

Have you ever seen The Challenge?yes in love with it
Have you ever seen any of the 3 seasons of The Inferno?i saw half of season 2 i think it was but im very familiar with the game
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why?i'd say Cohutta/Kelly Anne Judd/ and Leroy
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on The Inferno (1, 2, 3) and why?i dont remember most of the challenges
What was your favorite season of The Inferno and why?"That's A Wrap" when they wrapped themselves

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges:2:00-12:00am
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges?live challenges for sure
Describe a checkpoint you would like to see in a Final Challenge in the RSF Series.we have all guess a number between 1-20 and the team thats closest gets a headstart however minutes they are away from the correct answer to go to the next checkpoint and the farthest away team have to wait for however many minutes they were away from the checkpoint.
What kind of competition would you like to see in the game? (You may reference a previous RSF Challenge)uhm a bomb game i think theres like 20 spots and each person can bomb a spot and also hide 1-20 and the bombs that is placed and someone or some ppl are in it their out of the comp

What qualities do you have that would make you a member of the Good Guys?i am nice i try to be honest,civil, and fair which is my modo
What qualities do you have that would make you a member of the Bad Asses?i am saucy if i feel you did me completely wrong i shouldnt have to be screwed over just because you wanna play around so i will light their asses up

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in?
What did you place?
Based on previous RSF Season performaces, why should you be considered a member of the Good Guys?
Based on previous RSF Season performaces, why should you be considered a member of the Bad Asses?

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!