This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Free Agents Reunion

Topic » Free Agents Reunion

3595 days 16 hours ago
jman96
Season 7 is up
3595 days 16 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
1 min agoturney1805
aiwfwyattroh
Wyatt, you're a lame schmuck...now please be leaving.

No one, and I mean NO ONE wants your lame ass as a Rivals Partner...They might as well by a backpack from Wal Mart tbh

Crying irl. Don't think I forgot about that bullshit 2 hour penalty you gave my in the amazing race :P :P :P that tar alliance was great tho.

You skipped a task that took 90 minutes, and thought you would get a 30 minute time penalty, are you new?
1 min agonbkiller
^^^^^^^^^^

You 2 made the rules I played within the rules all other tasks were 30 mins and route about was not mentioned. I outsmarted the rules and y'all couldn't handle it.

Illy both of you btw that was such a fun season. If I had a drive partner we might of been in the finals.
3595 days 16 hours ago
Piddu
So I was the star of the season. I dominated the first half of the game and literally won everything (that didn't involve waiting on people, i.e lost team challenge cuz michael is from uk and didnt show up or jharrin going to pick his sister up).

Then I got out and the whole confessionals/cast was like "OMG WHAT JUST HAPPENED" and pissed themselves.

Then they still were talking about me the rest of the game!
3595 days 15 hours ago
jharrin7887
Thanks everyone for all the kind words in mail. :)

With the game over. I can confirm my aunt did passed away, it was in no possible way a lie like I'm not a phyco LMFAO. She was my great aunt, so technically it wasn't a huge shock as she has had health issues for the past few years, but it got really bad 2
Weeks ago and thankfully she didn't suffer for a long time like my family expected.

I have a feeling I won't be getting any sort of apology from either piddu or shadow because I was a main component in their eliminations,and I understand why they would attack me on a GAME aspect. Although they did cross the line, it's not real life so ill just accept that their egos are too big to admit they crossed the line.

And piddu, I already apologized about threatening of a spamming you out, so if you can't accept it I don't know what else to say. I admit, I was in the wrong before this whole ordeal happened when I got attacked on a whole new level.
3595 days 14 hours ago
Piddu
Apologize for what? You're a disgusting person. I had no issues with you the entire game even when you were after me, but then you started playing dirty, telling people to spam me out. And you used your great aunt's death as a way to get far in the game. You wrote in the elimination "This is for my aunt!" OH PLEASE LIKE YOUR AUNT GIVES TWO FUCKS ABOUT A GROUP GAME ON TENGAGED. That's like my aunt dying and me going shoe shopping and being like "this is for my aunt!"

You're fake and disgusting, overall bipolar. Still doubt your aunt died. I'd like some proof. Funeral receipts, hospital records, pictures? Maybe a news article saying she died? There are many ways to prove you aren't lying.

At the end, even if she did die, you brought it up so much and used it to gain sympathy.
3595 days 13 hours ago
Piddu
Ok I am done with this discussion because I just got warned. Jharrin if you were half the man you claim, you'd fight me on skype call! Otherwise we are done with this typing shit!
3595 days 13 hours ago
Spinner554
YES THE INFERNO OMG YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!