This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Free Agents Reunion

Topic » Free Agents Reunion

3608 days 20 hours ago
Timster
RshowFreak telling off Shadowballer = Sharon Osbourne dumping a drink on Meagn during Charm School Reunion
3608 days 20 hours ago
jman96
Had a good time this season.
3608 days 20 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Someone please fight with me for rivals....

I'm not very good but I'm active!
3608 days 20 hours ago
nick9811
>at least 14th

GETS 15TH
3608 days 20 hours ago
Joel_N
^^
3608 days 20 hours ago
Dito
@wyatt

Shut up!

#Rivals
3608 days 20 hours ago
Timster
aiw you are being considered to be with nick from the first elimination. We've discussed this already!
3608 days 20 hours ago
turney1805
Wyatt, you're a lame schmuck...now please be leaving.

No one, and I mean NO ONE wants your lame ass as a Rivals Partner...They might as well by a backpack from Wal Mart tbh
3608 days 20 hours ago
Joel_N
Timster
RshowFreak telling off Shadowballer = Sharon Osbourne dumping a drink on Meagn during Charm School Reunion

Memorable VH1 moment.. I hated Sharon for doing that because I love Megan
3608 days 20 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
@dito

I beat you in solitary so get some

I'm so sry dito I didn't mean it please be my friend.
3608 days 20 hours ago
Piddu
The only ones i'd play are freshmeat (because I'd like to see him throw luck into that) or like survivor since it's voting. I WOULD NOT DO RIVALS, THEY GONNA PAIR ME UP WITH JHARRIN OR SOMEONE ELSE SUCKY
3608 days 20 hours ago
Dito
Wyatt <3
3608 days 20 hours ago
Timster
lol Wyatt you better choose Nick over Turney. I know from first hand experience Turney is  A FLOP
3608 days 20 hours ago
Timster
I hated when Sharon did that too ;(
3608 days 20 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Wyatt, you're a lame schmuck...now please be leaving.

No one, and I mean NO ONE wants your lame ass as a Rivals Partner...They might as well by a backpack from Wal Mart tbh

Crying irl. Don't think I forgot about that bullshit 2 hour penalty you gave my in the amazing race :P :P :P that tar alliance was great tho.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!