This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

APPLICATIONS FOR RSF Gen 2 Season 6: Free Agents

Topic » APPLICATIONS FOR RSF Gen 2..

3634 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
Only apply if you want to compete to be crowned an RSF Champion and will give it your all.

Application:

Username:
Color Level:

Why do you want to compete on this season?
Where did you hear about applications?

Have you ever seen The Challenge?
Are you currently watching Free Agents on TV?
If you answered NO to the above question, skip this section of questions:
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why?
Who are you rooting for on Free Agents? (NO SPOILER)
What was your favorite season of The Challenge (not counting Free Agents) and why?
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on The Challenge and why?
What was your favorite Elimination challenge and why?

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges:
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges?
What type of competitions would you like to see this season?

What is your group game history (outside of the RSF Series)?:
Have you ever won/made finals in a group game before?

EXTRA PART OF APPLICATION (ONLY FILL OUT IF YOU HAVE COMPETED IN RSF GEN 1 OR 2)

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in?
What did you place?

ONCE YOU TURN IN YOUR APPLICATION, MAIL ME SO I CAN SEND YOU A PERSONALIZED QUESTION THAT WILL BE THE LAST ONE FOR THE APPLICATION.  If you do not do so, then your application will NOT be counted.

Thank you for applying and I hope you have fun competing if chosen and if not chosen, feel free to join the viewer community where you could earn a guaranteed spot on a future season.
3634 days 9 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Username:aiwfwyattroh
Color Level: orange
How long have you been on Tengaged?: to long

Why do you want to compete on this season? I love the format and this will be fun to play
Where did you hear about applications? From the season 6 thread

Have you ever seen The Challenge? Yes
Are you currently watching Free Agents on TV? Yes
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why? I've always been a fan of Leroy he is very funny and is a good competitor
Who are you rooting for on Free Agents? (NO SPOILER)- Leroy for men and cara Maria for women.
What was your favorite season of The Challenge (not counting Free Agents) and why? I loved the duel 2. That was a very good season
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on The Challenge and why? Bottleneck stampede for cutthroat it was funny.
What was your favorite Elimination challenge and why? Hall brawl such a good format. I yelled at big easy beating Wes.

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges:I'd prefer any day but Thursday and Saturday but I can make pretty much all times.
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? Both are fine but I like non live
What type of competitions would you like to see this season? Triva challenge like on this weeks episode.

What is your group game history (outside of the RSF Series)?: I play mostly survivor with a few other games mixed in. Full group history is on my user page.
Have you ever won/made finals in a group game before? Yes

EXTRA PART OF APPLICATION (ONLY FILL OUT IF YOU HAVE COMPETED IN RSF GEN 1 OR 2)

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? Cutthroat, castle, gauglet, battle of the seasons, ruins for gen. 1. Cutthroat, solitary and big brother for gen 2.
What did you place? 1st, 9th, 17th, 12th,10th for gen 1. 5th,4th and 12th for gen 2.
3634 days 8 hours ago
splozojames50
Username: splozojames50
Color Level:  tv star
How long have you been on Tengaged?: close to 4 years

Why do you want to compete on this season? because ur challenge seasons are always fun and having the individual aspect will be fun and very competitive
Where did you hear about applications? i stalk this group whenever games are close to ending lol

Have you ever seen The Challenge? derp
Are you currently watching Free Agents on TV? yes
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why? in all of challenge history i would say beth. i loved watching a challenge and her opening confessional be like: "everyone hates me but as longa s they keep asking me ill keep coming back" followed by an evil cackle. she would then proceed to be useless during whatever season she was in while everyone hated/called her an old lady for no reason xD
Who are you rooting for on Free Agents? (NO SPOILER) laurel, bc shes the hbic and cara i love them as a duo
What was your favorite season of The Challenge (not counting Free Agents) and why? the duel I because real underdogs made it far and wes was rootable at the time
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on The Challenge and why? the zipline challenge where julie tried to kill veronica
What was your favorite Elimination challenge and why? sarah beating [insert name here] in dead man's drop in the gauntlet. she overcame the odds < 3

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: im usually good except for the hazy period between 7-8pm est where i have to eat dinner but it almost never gets in the way, so if announced in advanced i usually make it
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? live
What type of competitions would you like to see this season? speed, teamwork, some innovative puzzle challenges. (what i dont want to see are the clusterfuck guessing challenges and an impossible give-piddu-the-win numbers challenge in the final even if im not there)

What is your group game history (outside of the RSF Series)?: ive played gaia's survivor tons of times and made it within 3 rounds of finals twice, 3rd in janelle's bb ssn 2, 4th in suitman's friends vs favs, havent played too many recently
Have you ever won/made finals in a group game before? yes

What did you place?

Gen 1
7 Fresh Meat: 12th
11 Gauntlet: 1st
12 Survivor: 12th
13 Battle of the Seasons: Runner up
15 Ruins: 1st
16 Amazing Race: 2nd
17 Duel: 3rd
18 Mole: mole
19 fresh meat 2: 8th?
20 coach's game: like 16th

Gen 2
1 pirate master: 14th
2 cutthroat: runner up
3634 days 8 hours ago
Timster
Username: Timster
Color Level: Silver
How long have you been on Tengaged?: Since Jan. 2010

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because i'm the ultimate free agent! I believe there has only been ONE individual game of The Challenge hosted by you, which was the Duel which was the biggest flop ever. I want to come here to show I can win without a solid team (cutthroat) and without solid partners (coltsfan) and without a coach (bblover). I'm here to play an individual game by myself and WIN. If the final isn't impossible like Cutthroat 2...
Where did you hear about applications?: You know I stalk your group. I was waiting for this moment.

Have you ever seen The Challenge?: DUH it's my favorite TV show tied with Survivor.
Are you currently watching Free Agents on TV?: DUH, I tune in every week!
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why?: Jonna Mannion. In Rivals 1: She was the ultimate underdog who had the worst partner (Jasmine) but still maintaned to make the final 4 as a rookie and won a mission and ELIMINATED SARAH AND KATELYN IN A PUZZLE ELIMINATION ROUND BY HERSELF.

BOTS2: Cancun dominated and imo was the only team that could beat San Diego in the final. She was robbed once again and made the final 4.

Rivals II: Her and Nany were a solid team and placed 2nd in the first 4 missions giving Paula and Emily a run for their money. Jonna is such an underated force to be reckoned with. What holds her back is that she isn't the strongest physical player, but besides that she's great.
Who are you rooting for on Free Agents? (NO SPOILER): JONNA and Zach I guess for the guys.
What was your favorite season of The Challenge (not counting Free Agents) and why?: Between The Gauntlet 2 because Derrick's story of winning all the gauntlets and then losing the final one lolol, The Ruins where the Challengers flopped and almost won the final, and Cutthroat because the format was just amazing and the underdogs were fun to root for and the theme was great.
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on The Challenge and why?: Riot Act in Cutthroat because it was intense and I love the strategy behind it and seeing people team up on people. It was awesome.
What was your favorite Elimination challenge and why?: Umm, this is hard but probably Unburied from Rivals I because it was very unique. I loved how they randomly had to dig out their partners and then solve a puzzle under pressure while the whole cast was screaming at them. And then the outcome of Jonna & Jasmine beating the vets was great.

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: Anytime after 3:30 EST
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges?: LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE LIVE LIVE LIVE LIVE LIVE. It's so easy to cheat in Non-lives and most non-live comps suck and you know it.
What type of competitions would you like to see this season?: TRIVIA GAMES based on not only The Challenge, but just common sense like on Episode 6 of Free Agents. Speed trivia games like Knock out in Big Brother (2 people face off in a question, first to answer correctly eliminates that person and chooses the next 2 people to face off). I LOVE Bottle Neck Stampede when you give us blogs to find and we have to post our username. And you know the gameshow "Chain Reaction" that'd be a fun game to recreate.

What is your group game history (outside of the RSF Series)?:
Winner of Austin's ILM
Winner of Bingo's Survivor: Suriname and 13th in Rogues vs Righetous, 6th in Suitman's Survivor: Venezuela and 15th in Friends vs Favorites.
4th in TTRS Big Brother, 11th in The Duel, and 25th in The Gauntlet.
8th (Quit) in Gai's BB4 and Final 8 in Platinum BB7 (Game canceled)
Have you ever won/made finals in a group game before?: Yes, duh. I've made the finals in every series show i've competed in besides Big Brother.

EXTRA PART OF A
3634 days 8 hours ago
Timster
2nd part of app since it cut off..

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in?: Oh lord..

Gen 1:
Freshmeat I - 4th
Cutthroat I - 7th
The Castle - 17th
The Gauntlet - 16th
Battle of the Seasons - 2nd
The Ruins - 1st
Freshmeat II - 5th
A Coaches Game - 1st
Gen 2:
Cutthroat II - 2nd (robbed)
What did you place? ^^^^^
3634 days 6 hours ago
brandonljw
Username:brandonljw
Color Level: white
How long have you been on Tengaged?: for about 8-9 months

Why do you want to compete on this season?because it looks fun
Where did you hear about applications?through my group's actions

Have you ever seen The Challenge?nope
Are you currently watching Free Agents on TV?nope
What was your favorite season of The Challenge (not counting Free Agents) and why?

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges:in the afternoon GMT+8
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges?non-live
What type of competitions would you like to see this season? skill,quiz or thinking

What is your group game history (outside of the RSF Series)?:too many too list down
Janet's Big brother - still playing (TOP 3-Won part 1 final hoh)
nj's survivor-3rd

What did you place?

ONCE YOU TURN IN YOUR APPLICATION, MAIL ME SO I CAN SEND YOU A PERSONALIZED QUESTION THAT WILL BE THE LAST ONE FOR THE APPLICATION.  If you do not do so, then your application will NOT be counted.

Thank you for applying and I hope you have fun competing if chosen and if not chosen, feel free to join the viewer community where you could earn a guaranteed spot on a future season.
3634 days 1 hour ago
Justunreal
Application:

Username: Justunreal
Color Level: Orange
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 8 months

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because I think I have what it takes to win with my strategic looks

Where did you hear about applications? I joined this group in Endurance season (Last season) But I didn't want to join because of my 4 day inactivity .

Have you ever seen The Challenge? Not at all. Australia hasn't even heard of it
Are you currently watching Free Agents on TV? Nope

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: I can to 4-8pm EST weekdays on Weekend 5-10pm EST

Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? I prefer live challenges. just because it makes it easier on your gameplay.
What type of competitions would you like to see this season?
Type of competitions? Well I guess Timster . but people with more drama I would like to see
What is your group game history (outside of the RSF Series)?: I give you 5 of them
Link's survivor Marquasas: 5th
Link's survivor Tristan Da Cuhna: 26th
Sasha's Big brother christmas : 7th
Willtatum's Survivor Saint Catalina: 1st
Bingo's survivor Papua New Guinea : 7th
Have you ever won/made finals in a group game before? Yes

What did you place?

3634 days 1 hour ago
sarge455
Username:   sarge455
Color Level:  brown
How long have you been on Tengaged?:  4 years

Why do you want to compete on this season? I am watching this season right now and I am curious to see how you will handle it and what competiveness will come out of it. I want to prove I can do better in Gen. 2.

Where did you hear about applications?   Right here on your site.

Have you ever seen The Challenge?  Yes
Are you currently watching Free Agents on TV?    Yes
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why?   I am liking Frank because he is full of drama and a huge threat and competitor.

Who are you rooting for on Free Agents? (NO SPOILER)   Aneesa

What was your favorite season of The Challenge (not counting Free Agents) and why?   I woud have to say Freshmeat 1 because Wes hated and an underdog and with a weak partner kept making through Exile over and over again.

What was your favorite challenge you have seen on The Challenge and why? God there has been so many.  Any of the eating challenges cause everyone has such weak stomachs. They  can drink a lot of alcohol but cannot hold down the food.

What was your favorite Elimination challenge and why?  I like the one in Inferno 3 where they had to keep busting through the glass to escape and win the challenge.

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges:  6pm-9pm EST
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges?    Both
What type of competitions would you like to see this season?   Luck, Strategic, Endurance

What is your group game history (outside of the RSF Series)?:   I have competed in many group games with all the big hosts. Too many to name.

Have you ever won/made finals in a group game before?   I have won and made finals in tons of them.  Again too many to mention.

Gen 1: 4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,19,20    Gen 2:  4,5
What did you place?
2,9,4,2,6,2,5,4,1,14,6,1,16    Gen 2:  8th,8th
3634 days ago
RShowFreak
SO FAR ONLY 3 PEOPLE HAVE SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED A MAJORITY OF THE APPLICATIONS

MAKE SURE TO READ EVERYTHING
3633 days 20 hours ago
Absol
YAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS
Username: Absol
Color Level: Black
How long have you been on Tengaged?: Too long.

Why do you want to compete on this season? I feel like I let a lot of people down when playing in teams and pairs and stuff. I feel like this is like a good season for me to be on because I've wanted to play an individual game and prove to myself and everyone else that I'm actually a competitor because it seems I can't do well in your group games =L
Where did you hear about applications? I just kinda came back to this group to apply for Survivor, because I thought that was the season we were doing, and then I screamed when I saw Free Agents.

Have you ever seen The Challenge? I've been watching since Cutthroat ^-^
Are you currently watching Free Agents on TV? Yes mama.
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why? Maybe Sarah Rice because she's a good competitor who tends to get fucked out of seasons rofl.
Who are you rooting for on Free Agents? (NO SPOILER) For the females, Aneesa, Laurel, Devyn, and Cara. For the males, Leroy, CT, and Preston.
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on The Challenge and why? I liked Bottleneck Stampede from Cutthroat just because it was one of the first challenges I watched and it had an interesting concept. I also really liked the Rivals II finale, rofl.
What was your favorite Elimination challenge and why? I don't remember the name, but the one where they had to break through the floors in Rivals II. Trey and Zach got disqualified and that's why I liked it. Plus it wasn't a bad challenge. Oh, and Water Torture from Battle of the Seasons. =]

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: Anytime after 6 PM.
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? Either, but non-live is more fair, so.
What type of competitions would you like to see this season? FREE AGENTS TRIVIA SINCE U ALWAYS DO THAT ROFL and like maybe some new never before seen comps i want some originality

What is your group game history (outside of the RSF Series)?: I have a blog on it. I'll mail it to you.
Have you ever won/made finals in a group game before? Yeah, but I've always lost due to bitter juries and stuff. (giggle)

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? Coaches Game, Cutthroat, and Endurance.
What did you place? I PLACED REALLY BAD IN ALL OF THEM EXCEPT COACHES GAME ROFFLE
3633 days 18 hours ago
jharrin7887
Username: jharrin7887
Color Level: sky
How long have you been on Tengaged?: august 2010

Why do you want to compete on this season? i miss playing your games, its been like at least a year!
Where did you hear about applications? i saw it on groups page

Have you ever seen The Challenge? yes
Are you currently watching Free Agents on TV? yes
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why? i love cara maria, she has been on a bunch of the past seasons and im not sick of her yet. i always have rooted for her.
Who are you rooting for on Free Agents? (NO SPOILER) devyn and cara
What was your favorite season of The Challenge (not counting Free Agents) and why? i loved the ruins, no particular reason, i just really liked it! the duel 2 was good too
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on The Challenge and why? the trivia!:) they are hilarious
What was your favorite Elimination challenge and why? anything that is a good battle. the challenge doesn't matter, the match up is more important tbh.

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: well i get out june 2nd, so after that im free whenever. before that, then 4pm est till night.
What type of competitions would you like to see this season? individuals

What is your group game history (outside of the RSF Series)?: too many! cmack and jangle pierza are my favs though
Have you ever won/made finals in a group game before? yesssssssss

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? I played in gen 1 a bunch of times.
What did you place? i won the ruins, and every other season i didn't win, but i usually went pretty far!
3633 days 18 hours ago
jman96
Jman
Light green
2 years

I love the series, thats why im competing
Group game pages

Seen the show
Watching free agents now
Sarah rice
Jordan, laurel, leroy, nany
Bots 2
Rampage
last chance

Anytime in afternoon
Either live or non live
Anything

Look at my profile
I have won a few games

Generation 2, cutthroat and endurance

Out E6, 4th
3633 days 17 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Iceicebaby
dark green
3 years

Perfect format for me to rely on myself instead of someone else
Groups page

Yes
Yes
Tonya because she hated lol xx
Aneesa Theresa and Devyn
The Island
Trivia
Tug of war in free agents

Any time after 5 and any day
Endurance comps

My page boo xxx

Mole, Fresh meat, Coaches game, Pirate master, Big brother, Endurance

10th, 9th, 18th, 10th, 6th, 6th,
3633 days 17 hours ago
Jordonk
Application:

Username: Jordonk
Color Level: dark green
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 3 years

Why do you want to compete on this season? To take out the people who have backstabbed me in past seasons. Holding nothing back
Where did you hear about applications? From the group

Have you ever seen The Challenge? YES
Are you currently watching Free Agents on TV? YES
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why? Kenny, because he is confident just like i am and he reminds me of myself irl aha
Who are you rooting for on Free Agents? (NO SPOILER) BANANAS (JEK Alliance)
What was your favorite season of The Challenge (not counting Free Agents) and why? Freshmeat 2 because kenny got targetted early on and then exposed wes plan and ended up getting him out aha
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on The Challenge and why? Bottleneck stampede because you had to work as a team
What was your favorite Elimination challenge and why? The ball one where you have to score a point or defend them from scoring

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: anytime
What type of competitions would you like to see this season? Anything but spamming.

What is your group game history (outside of the RSF Series)?: won chantra survivor snakes bb contestant on ttrs.

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in?Gen 1: 9, 10, 11, 16, 19. Gen 2: 1, 2, 5.
What did you place? Gen 1: 5th, 38th, 6th, 4th, 3rd,
Gen 2: 4th, 5th, 5th
3633 days 15 hours ago
rawr121
Username: Rawr121
Color Level: Silver
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 6 Months, 15 Days :D

Why do you want to compete on this season?: Free Agents is such a new gametype that not many peoplehave tried yet. I would love to have a chance to play and compete as it sounds really fun :)
Where did you hear about applications?: Saw it in the Group

Have you ever seen The Challenge?: yes
Are you currently watching Free Agents on TV?: No
What was your favorite season of The Challenge (not counting Free Agents) and why?: The Duel ||
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on The Challenge and why?: All Shook Up because I thought it was a really cool game and it wasnt just enurance it was also about strength and strategy as well.
What was your favorite Elimination challenge and why?: Spot On because I really liked the concept

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: Anyday
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges?: Live because it offers a lot more interesting and fun challenges
What type of competitions would you like to see this season?: No Spamming pls lol, I just love anything thats different and hasnt been done or overused (pass the torch)

What is your group game history (outside of the RSF Series)?: I have competed in 2 of the TTRS Series and I have played in lots of Survivor, HG as well. I'm also currently hosting a Whodunnit game and planning on starting up my Big brother.
Have you ever won/made finals in a group game before?: I've gotten 2nd in a Survivor bc of a bitter jury and i've won multiple hunger games as well :P

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in?: Gen 2: 5
What did you place?: 3rd
3633 days 12 hours ago
Dito
Only apply if you want to compete to be crowned an RSF Champion and will give it your all.

Application:

Username: Dito
Color Level: Blue (Finally)
How long have you been on Tengaged?: About 4 years, on and off.

Why do you want to compete on this season? Different format, no one is really safe from an elimination round, unless you win.
Where did you hear about applications? Your group

Have you ever seen The Challenge? Yes
Are you currently watching Free Agents on TV? Yes
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why? I have a full list but i would go with CT.
Who are you rooting for on Free Agents? (NO SPOILER) CT, Cara, Bananas, Leroy & Aneesa
What was your favorite season of The Challenge (not counting Free Agents) and why? The earlier challenges. Infernos and The Duel
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on The Challenge and why? Bottleneck stampede
What was your favorite Elimination challenge and why? Any reverse tug of war type.

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: Sun-Sat 5pm EST-10pm EST
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? Doesn't Matter
What type of competitions would you like to see this season? Any and All.

What is your group game history (outside of the RSF Series)?: N/A
Have you ever won/made finals in a group game before? N/A

Gen: 1
Season 5: I love Money: 2nd
Made the finals W/ Bobrocks and Corn

Season 6: Survivor Atlantis: Lost Empire: 22nd
Voted out 7-2-2

Season 9: Cutthroat: 5th
Lost to BBlover

Season 10: The Castle: 35th (Walked)
Walked due personal reasons

Season 12: Survivor: WorldWide: 7th
Voted out 2-2-2/4-0

Season 13: Battle of the Season (Rep Season 5 w/amf): 7th
Lost to hinata0014/dwick

Season 15: The Ruins (Champions) 1st w/ Piddu, Jharrin, Timster, Turney, Splozojames

Season 16: The Amazing Race: (w/JordanK): 4th
Eliminated in Leg 10

Gen 2:
Season 3: Solitary: (Pod 4): 7th
Eliminated in Music Video Math Treatment

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!