This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

APPLICATIONS FOR RSF Gen 2 Season 6: Free Agents

Topic » APPLICATIONS FOR RSF Gen 2..

3646 days 10 hours ago
nbkiller
Username: nbkiller (Nick)
Color Level: TV Star
How long have you been on Tengaged?: Since May 31st, 2010 (wtf I've been here for almost 4 years?)

Why do you want to compete on this season? I absolutely love The Challenge and I really want to play a free agents game since it's new, and nobody really knows how to play it!
Where did you hear about applications? I stalk this group so I knew about them right away.

Have you ever seen The Challenge? Yes
Are you currently watching Free Agents on TV? No, I don't get MTV at home :(
If you answered NO to the above question, skip this section of questions:
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why? N/A
Who are you rooting for on Free Agents? (NO SPOILER) N/A
What was your favorite season of The Challenge (not counting Free Agents) and why? N/A
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on The Challenge and why? N/A
What was your favorite Elimination challenge and why? N/A

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: Pretty much any day is fine, and mostly anything after 6ish EST works for me.
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? I like non-live better but a good mix of both is always nice!
What type of competitions would you like to see this season? I wouldn't mind seeing some of the challenges you used for solitary being put back in the mix! (aka the maze treatment, and the keyboard treatment)

What is your group game history (outside of the RSF Series)?: Well, I would post it here but it would probably take up a whole post, so I'll just say that I have all of my stuff on my profile :)
Have you ever won/made finals in a group game before? Yes, numerous ones before!

EXTRA PART OF APPLICATION (ONLY FILL OUT IF YOU HAVE COMPETED IN RSF GEN 1 OR 2)

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in?
What did you place?

Season 5: I Love Money- 13th place
Season 8: The Mole 2- 3rd place (executed right before finals)
Season 9: Cutthroat- 5th place
Season 10: The Castle- 2nd place (#CrashAndBurnInFinals)
Season 11: The Gauntlet- WINNER!
Season 12: Survivor: Worldwide- 17th
Season 13: Battle of the Seasons- 8th
Season 17: The Duel- 5th
Season 18: The Mole 3- 8th
Season 19: Fresh Meat 2- 4th
Season 20: A Coach's Game- 15th
GEN 2 Season 1: Pirate Master- WINNER!
GEN 2 Season 3: Solitary- WINNER!
3646 days 9 hours ago
Nelson
Username: Nelson
Color Level: Red
How long have you been on Tengaged?: pffft umm. Probably 4-5 years

Why do you want to compete on this season? I think the format is interesting because it's unique. The format changes every week and it's a test to see who can conquer each one
Where did you hear about applications? I logged on today and saw you were accepting applications for this season and decided I wanted to apply. I've been waiting for Endurance to end to see what you would do next. I stalk your group hahaha

Have you ever seen The Challenge? All the time bitch
Are you currently watching Free Agents on TV? Mmmhmm
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why? Emily Schromm. She's pretty, genuinely a nice person, and she's a bad ass bitch. I respect anyone who can make it to the finals every time
Who are you rooting for on Free Agents? (NO SPOILER): Laurel, Nany, Zach
What was your favorite season of The Challenge (not counting Free Agents) and why? The Ruins. It pitted Past winners against people that have yet to win. It was cool how each team had their own goal in that season. Champions had to try and win again. Challengers had to try and get through the Champions to earn their stripes
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on The Challenge and why? Blind leading the blind in Rivals 2 was pretty funny
What was your favorite Elimination challenge and why? Oh ring in The Ruins. It's something that can be anyone's game. Besides strength it also takes strategy to pull the ring out of your opponents hands

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: Tuesdays-Sundays 8PM-11PM EST. The later the better
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? I like both but considering I work 2 jobs it would be more convenient for me to have non live challenges
What type of competitions would you like to see this season? Anything that doesn't involve being a fast typer to get an answer. Make us go on an adventure like a scavenger hunt or something

What is your group game history (outside of the RSF Series)?: I keep a record of it. The ones higher on the list are old but It's still part of my history. I have the name of the host, the name of the season, what I placed out of the amount of players, and what team I was on if I was on one
Aajfe712 | Big Brother: Good Vs. Evil (1st/20) "Good"
Andy154 | Andy's jungle Mayhem (2nd/15)*
Comprised | Tengaged's Next Big Climax (6th/13)
Zachup | Reality Hell: I Love Money (1st/19)
Tolis | Tolis's Music Contest (2nd/15)*
Josh742 | I want a Free Design! (3rd/20)
Superman11 | Survivor Season 4 (4th/14)
Andy154 | Total Tengaged Mayhem (4th/20)
Nick02 | Big Brother: Teams 2 (1st/14)
Nick02 | Big Brother: Teams 3 Heroes vs. Villains (1st/20) "On Heroes Team"
William94 | Big Brothers Defeat (7th/14) (7th/17)
Shandaleer | BBUSA Heroes Vs. Villains(3rd/14) "On Heroes"
Nick02 | Big Brother: Teams 4 All Stars (8th/14)
Cookiecrumb | Crystal Lake: Jason's Appearance (3rd/17)*
Harpersisland | Survivor Maldives: Land of Betrayal (2nd/16)*
Zachup | Reality Hell: The Duel (17th/26)
Kimmal8 | The RW/RR Challenge: The Island (2nd/20)*
Jakers86 | Survivor: Jamaica (1st/16)
Survivor8 | Big Brother Heroes & Villains (1st/18) "Villain"
RShowFreak | RSF Season 7: Fresh Meat (1st/28) "Fresh Meat/Rookie" Partner - Bobrocks
Djtropicana | DJ's Big Brother 8: Survival Sabotage (1st/14)
RShowFreak | RSF Season 15: The Ruins (22nd/28) "Champions"
Tykeal | Big Brother: Target On Your Back (2nd/15)* "Drama Team"
Bowling4fun | Pokemon Survivor: Viridian Forest (9th/18) "Misty Team"

Have you ever won/made finals in a group game before? A couple times yes

EXTRA PART OF APPLICATION (ONLY FILL OUT IF YOU HAVE COMPETED IN RSF GEN 1 OR
3646 days ago
JakeB
Username: JakeB
Color Level: Light Green
How long have you been on Tengaged?: Over a year

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because I love The Real world/ The challenge and I have never competed in a group for the challenge.
Where did you hear about applications? Through blogs / Group page

Have you ever seen The Challenge? Yes ( ALOT )
Are you currently watching Free Agents on TV? Yes
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why? Jemmye, I loved her attitude towards the game and just how she played it, ( she followed me on ig too so )
Who are you rooting for on Free Agents? (NO SPOILER) Cara Maria
What was your favorite season of The Challenge (not counting Free Agents) and why? Rivals 2, I loved rivals 1 and 2 just bc of how the Rivals had to learn and force eachother to get along through challenges and strategizing
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on The Challenge and why? The one where in the beginning of Rivals 2 and they had to jump off platforms and get caught by their partner
What was your favorite Elimination challenge and why? The one where Nia got knocked out in Free Agents, just because I absolutely love endurance challenges and the intensity of seeing who would drop first and let the other person take the win.

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: All days after 6:30est
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? Live
What type of competitions would you like to see this season? Fast pace exciting challenges

What is your group game history (outside of the RSF Series)?:
Janelles Survivor
Mearls Survivor
Bingos Survivor
Blatistic1234's Hunger Games
Have you ever won/made finals in a group game before? I have won blatistic1234's Hunger games x1, made finals of games frequently

EXTRA PART OF APPLICATION (ONLY FILL OUT IF YOU HAVE COMPETED IN RSF GEN 1 OR 2)

What did you place?
3645 days 22 hours ago
Joel_N
Username: Joel_N
Color Level: Light Green
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 8 Months

Why do you want to compete on this season?: Because I think that Free Agents is an interesting format, and i would love to play a tengaged version of it
Where did you hear about applications?: Groups

Have you ever seen The Challenge?: Yes, Since Duel 2
Are you currently watching Free Agents on TV?: Yes

Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why?: I have a lot of favorites, so its kinda hard to pick just one.,
Who are you rooting for on Free Agents? (NO SPOILER): Nany, Devyn, Theresa, Leroy and Cohutta
What was your favorite season of The Challenge (not counting Free Agents) and why?: My favorite season is a toss up between Cutthroat and BOTS (2012). Cutthroat was a great season and had good drama and BOTS (2012) had the best drama ever, it was just a clusterfuck. Even though it had terrible winners -_-
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on The Challenge and why?: The gas chamber challenge in Cutthroat sticks out in my mind the most. It just looked intense.
What was your favorite Elimination challenge and why?: I really really really wish they played that electricity jungle in Rivals 2. The one between Jas/Theresa vs Cara Maria/Cooke. That would have been sooooo good in my opinion. But my favorite ones are anything that is physical because its fun to watch.

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: Anytime after 5pm
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges?: I like Nonlive better. but idc which type of challenge it is.
What type of competitions would you like to see this season?: Anything lol... except Spamming only because i really hate spamming lol.

What is your group game history (outside of the RSF Series)?: I came in 3rd in a big brother game.. and I finished 9th place (out of 24) in Turney's The Mole and in Totem by Loyalestrage. I think he left tengaged idk
Have you ever won/made finals in a group game before?: No :( I would have made finals in BB but I was robbed

Hope you pick me :)
3645 days 22 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
Username: Leonine_Divine
Color Level: Yellow
How long have you been on Tengaged?: On and Off since 2008

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because I love the actual show and I need Gen redemption...my placings have been abysmal
Where did you hear about applications? Was part of last season

Have you ever seen The Challenge? YES
Are you currently watching Free Agents on TV? YES
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why? Katie, gotta love a fire cracker
Who are you rooting for on Free Agents? (NO SPOILER) Aneesa, poor girl deserves a win
What was your favorite season of The Challenge (not counting Free Agents) and why? Battle of the seasons (Both versions) The original because I loved the RW vs RR format and the new one because it took the BotS concept to a new crazy level
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on The Challenge and why? Smarty Pants because watching the contestants fail at trivia is fucking hilarious
What was your favorite Elimination challenge and why? Looper, a girls elimination that lasted almost a hour and a half is pretty damn epic

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: almost everyday at 8
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? mix of both
What type of competitions would you like to see this season? trivia, luck and endurance

What is your group game history (outside of the RSF Series)?: I've played in TTRS series, Js's Survivor, Suitman's Survivor, Gaia's Survivor, Chantra's Endurance
Have you ever won/made finals in a group game before? Finals in Js's Survivor, Won a Suitman's Survivor and Chantra's Endurance

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? Gen 1: The Castle, Gauntlet, The Ruins, The Mole 3, The Amazing Race, The Coach's Game Gen 2: Cutthroat, Solitary and Endurance Bora Bora
What did you place? Same list like last application just with an 8th for Endurance
3645 days 21 hours ago
michael222
Username: michael222
Color Level: brown
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 3 years

Why do you want to compete on this season? To win
Where did you hear about applications? Directly from the group

Have you ever seen The Challenge? YES
Are you currently watching Free Agents on TV? YES
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why? Kenny, he is hilarious
Who are you rooting for on Free Agents? (NO SPOILER) CT, I think he deserves the win
What was your favorite season of The Challenge (not counting Free Agents) and why? The duel as it contained a lot of drama
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on The Challenge and why? The one where they ran behind the aeroplane and had to resist the wind
What was your favorite Elimination challenge and why? Assuming face-off's from the island count the last one where they had to keep hold of a piece of bamboo so they couldn't use their hands jumped in the sea and they could only get air after they jumped from the bottom the concept was very clever

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges:
Weekdays: 11am-9pm EST
Weekends: 7am-9:30pm EST
What type of competitions would you like to see this season? Puzzle based ones

What is your group game history (outside of the RSF Series)?: I haven't played a group game outside RSF for a long time (6 Months+)
Have you ever won/made finals in a group game before? I have won RSF 16 and made the finals in Fresh meat and pirate master, I have not made the finals in any group game outside the RSF series.

Gen 1: 9,10,11,12,13,15,16,17,18,19,20 Gen 2: 1,4,5
What did you place? 7th,27th,3rd,24th,12th,Round 6,1st,13th,4th,2nd,13th,2nd,14th,5th
3645 days 13 hours ago
Futbolistotvhd
Application:

Username:Futbolistotvhd
Color Level:White
How long have you been on Tengaged?:2 months

Why do you want to compete on this season?because i love free agents and i love the format :)
Where did you hear about applications?i saw in the groups and i thought it would be a tremendous oppurtunity

Have you ever seen The Challenge?yes
Are you currently watching Free Agents on TV?yes
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why?Jonna from RW:Cancun because shes such a sweetheart and does her absolute best even though shes small
Who are you rooting for on Free Agents? (NO SPOILER)Jonna and Cohutta
What was your favorite season of The Challenge (not counting Free Agents) and why?Battle of The Seasons because we did not have to see Johnny/Bananas,ct and wes lost early so yay
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on The Challenge and why?The Color Memory one on Rivals 2 it was the Final 4 challenge
What was your favorite Elimination challenge and why?When they had to punch or kick the wall to make holes to climb them to ring the bell to win the one Jonna won :)

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges:4:00-10:00
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges?nonlive lol but i'll deal with either or but nonlive
What type of competitions would you like to see this season?nonlive like kind of luck challenges

What is your group game history (outside of the RSF Series)?:Survivors lol which i sucked in
Have you ever won/made finals in a group game before?No :/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3645 days 12 hours ago
Piddu
sign me up, im the motherfucking queen!
3645 days 12 hours ago
Piddu
Username: Piddu
Color Level:  Brown
How long have you been on Tengaged?: Since July 2010

Why do you want to compete on this season? I retired from group games after winning so much + I had work/school + my comp got slow but this is a season I really wanted to play and I'm outta school so now I can actually not be scared of going into elimination on a day I might not be here!
Where did you hear about applications? Was stalking Leonine_divines profile and saw on his latest activity that he said something in this group. shame on my friends for not telling me because i'm a threat :(

Have you ever seen The Challenge? Yea
Are you currently watching Free Agents on TV? Yea
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why? Beth, Coral, Landon!
Who are you rooting for on Free Agents? (NO SPOILER) Devyn!
What was your favorite season of The Challenge (not counting Free Agents) and why? Battle of the Seasons (the new one) because it had so many new faces and it was packed with drama.
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on The Challenge and why? Cast a Spell from Battle of the Sexes 2 because I like brain games
What was your favorite Elimination challenge and why? Reverse tug o war in Gauntlet 2 because beth!

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: Depends on my work schedule but since I'm out of school, theres no day that i 100% won't be here. But my next 3 weeks all nights are open so any time after 7 pm est
What type of competitions would you like to see this season? Hard Ones!

What is your group game history (outside of the RSF Series)?: Of the 16 group games I played, I made it to the end of 14 of them!
Have you ever won/made finals in a group game before? Yes, won Turneys, itspipez, bingos, gohans, gaias, and cmacks games.

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? Season 13: Battle of the Seasons (1st place), Season 15: The Ruins (1st), Season 19: Freshmeat 2 (1st), Season 20: A Coaches Game (1st/2nd/DQ), Gen 2 Season 2: CUTTHROAT (1st)
What did you place? 1st, 1st, 1st, Technically 1st but officially 2nd/DQ for cheating :), 1st
3645 days 11 hours ago
rabbaj
Application:

Username: rabbaj
Color Level:  gold
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 2 years

Why do you want to compete on this season? I LOVE FREE AGENTS!!
Where did you hear about applications? I SAW IT ON THE NEWBIE SURVIVOR GAME

Have you ever seen The Challenge? YESSSSS
Are you currently watching Free Agents on TV? YESSSSSS
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why? Jonna, bc she is amazing
Who are you rooting for on Free Agents? (NO SPOILER) JONNA/NANY
What was your favorite season of The Challenge (not counting Free Agents) and why?  Fresh Meat 2, bc it had a lot of my favorite contestants on it
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on The Challenge and why? Battle of the seasons( ELIMINATION ROSK CHALLENGE)..I LOVE ELIMINATION CHALLENGES
What was your favorite Elimination challenge and why? BOTH FRESHMEAT 2 Elimination challs

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: 5-10
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? live
What type of competitions would you like to see this season? live/strategy/elimination

What is your group game history (outside of the RSF Series)?: Hannah's survivor(1st), tuter's survivor(6th), avatar's survivor(1st), chantra's survivor (2nd)
Have you ever won/made finals in a group game before? yes, several

What did you place?

ONCE YOU TURN IN YOUR APPLICATION, MAIL ME SO I CAN SEND YOU A PERSONALIZED QUESTION THAT WILL BE THE LAST ONE FOR THE APPLICATION.  If you do not do so, then your application will NOT be counted.

Thank you for applying and I hope you have fun competing if chosen and if not chosen, feel free to join the viewer community where you could earn a guaranteed spot on a future season.
3645 days 8 hours ago
Timster
PIddu's app is invalid. He did not win A Coaches. D/q him. He got 2nd, there was no D/q.
3645 days 8 hours ago
Timster
And regardless I crossed the finish line first. If your app isn't correct and you're putting faulty info it shouldn't be counted. It's annoying. #CantDenyALoss #ShouldvePickedMeFirst
3645 days 6 hours ago
Piddu
I should have won, you had bblover and shadowballer both helping you, while bad18 only had me helping #GurlBye
3645 days ago
disneygeek
Application:

Username:disneygeek
Color Level: tv star
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 3 1/2 years

Why do you want to compete on this season? i love free agents and im currently hosting my own free agents
Where did you hear about applications? i looked on group page

Have you ever seen The Challenge? yes
Are you currently watching Free Agents on TV? yes
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why? svetlana because she was a goddess on the duel 1
Who are you rooting for on Free Agents? (NO SPOILER) teresa
What was your favorite season of The Challenge (not counting Free Agents) and why? the ruins, i liked the format
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on The Challenge and why? the 2nd challenge in the duel 1 where they had to get rings on eachothers poles
What was your favorite Elimination challenge and why? one of the ones in the inferno where they had to smash down wards different types of material

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: 3-9 pm est weekdays mon-thurs 3-whenever friday whenever-whenever sat whenever-2;6-9 sunday
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? no preference
What type of competitions would you like to see this season? puzzles

What is your group game history (outside of the RSF Series)?:
Have you ever won/made finals in a group game before?

What did you place?
3645 days ago
disneygeek
sorry i thought i finished:

What is your group game history (outside of the RSF Series)?: idk
Have you ever won/made finals in a group game before? idk

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? dont remember
What did you place? dont remember

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!