This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

APPLICATIONS FOR RSF Gen 2 Season 6: Free Agents

Topic » APPLICATIONS FOR RSF Gen 2..

3632 days 19 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
Application:

Username: EliOrtiz1234
Color Level: Sky
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 2 years

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because i want to play in a challenge group game since i really like the show and i want to try and win
Where did you hear about applications? blogs

Have you ever seen The Challenge? yes
Are you currently watching Free Agents on TV? yes
If you answered NO to the above question, skip this section of questions:
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why? i like a lot of people but ct i guess idk i just like him
Who are you rooting for on Free Agents? (NO SPOILER) ct and laurel
What was your favorite season of The Challenge (not counting Free Agents) and why? I like a lot of seasons like the duel,fresh meat, cutthroat idk i guess cuz of the cast and format of that season
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on The Challenge and why? Bottleneck stampede
What was your favorite Elimination challenge and why? idk theres a lot

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: any day after 4pm est
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? Live
What type of competitions would you like to see this season? anything but spam

What is your group game history (outside of the RSF Series)?: i played in too many lol
Have you ever won/made finals in a group game before? yes

EXTRA PART OF APPLICATION (ONLY FILL OUT IF YOU HAVE COMPETED IN RSF GEN 1 OR 2)

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in?
What did you place?
3632 days 18 hours ago
nick9811
Only apply if you want to compete to be crowned an RSF Champion and will give it your all.

Application:

Username: Nick9811
Color Level:  Orange
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 2 years and four months

Why do you want to compete on this season? I think I'm a strong competitor and Free Agent is the perfect way to describe me. I'm ready for these bitches
Where did you hear about applications? Saw it on the front page of the group sections, and I was like "This IS me"

Have you ever seen The Challenge? YES I looooove the challenge
Are you currently watching Free Agents on TV? Yes!!!
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why? For girls Cara Maria because she looks little but she is soo strong and usually surprises everyone. For guys, frank, he's a strong competitor and is great at challenges and has been my favorite since his season of the Real World
Who are you rooting for on Free Agents? (NO SPOILER) Cohutta and Cara Maria
What was your favorite season of The Challenge (not counting Free Agents) and why? The Challenge: Cutthroat probably because it was the  first season I've ever seen. But I also really liked Battle of the Seasons.
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on The Challenge and why?  Most likely any trivia challenge. I know that they're  usually all the same but I personally love trivia.
What was your favorite Elimination challenge and why? my favorite Elimination Challenge was from Free Agents where it was Cara Maria against Nia, because although I loved Nia, Cara Maria is my favorite and for everyone (Viewers) to think she's weak and didn't have a chance but then pull through is amazing to me.

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: On week days I can be there from after 3 to before 10PM and on weekend and time with warning (Unless things I can't control occur)
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? Live all the way
What type of competitions would you like to see this season? Some trivia, but mostly individual in general.

What is your group game history (outside of the RSF Series)?:
Have you ever won/made finals in a group game before? I've made finals in a couple survivor group games and I've won Tuter's Last Man Standing Season 2 and 5

*wasn't in any RSF games*

ONCE YOU TURN IN YOUR APPLICATION, MAIL ME SO I CAN SEND YOU A PERSONALIZED QUESTION THAT WILL BE THE LAST ONE FOR THE APPLICATION.  If you do not do so, then your application will NOT be counted.
3632 days 15 hours ago
BlakeIsBack
Username: BlakeIsBack
Color Level: Silver
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 5 years as of like a week ago

Why do you want to compete on this season?: bc it's the challenge/you're a good host
Where did you hear about applications?: i was looking at the groups i was in lmao

Have you ever seen The Challenge?: yes
Are you currently watching Free Agents on TV?: yes
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why?: in all honesty it's probably Wes for guys because he's such a smug little dick and I love to watch him say how he's better than everybody else and get into so much shit with EVERYONE. or Isaac just bc he's hilarious, but he's more of a Real World favorite

and for girls it's slowly but surely become Cara Maria because even though she's silly and sometimes annoying, I love her and the fact that she's an underdog turned favorite
Who are you rooting for on Free Agents? (NO SPOILER): I can't help but root for Bananas this season. I've always been a Bananas fan but he's usually not a character that you want to root for, especially his past few seasons.
What was your favorite season of The Challenge (not counting Free Agents) and why?: People really hate the shit out of me for saying this but The Island is probably my all-time favorite. It seems like a huge clusterfuck and people dislike it because of Bananas disrespecting Evelyn and Kellyanne but the slow transformation from "Bananas and the mob rule the season" to "All the outsiders realize that they're fucked and turn against Bananas" and the last few episodes where Evelyn takes Johnny's key and then Johnny takes it back, along with Paula getting fucked over were PHENOMENAL. The format was a little shaky and needs improvement but the overall content of the season was great.
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on The Challenge and why?: I don't have the most vast memory of all the missions but off-top the one I liked the most was Wrecking Ball from Fresh Meat 2 because it was such a weird, multitasking-based challenge
What was your favorite Elimination challenge and why?: I loved The Elevator from Duel 2 because although it was a strength-based challenge, it was almost the great equalizer as you got to see Ryan Kehoe beat Nick when it was kinda believed that Ryan was horrible

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: Wednesdays at any time after 6pm EST are best and then weekends at any time.
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges?: I prefer non-live just because for the next couple of weeks I have a very busy schedule that prevents me from being active 24/7.
What type of competitions would you like to see this season?: I'm okay with a bit of everything tbh.

What is your group game history (outside of the RSF Series)?: My group game history dates very far back throughout the 5 years of Tengaged that I cannot even remember at this point but I've played a shitton of group games and generally done pretty well.
Have you ever won/made finals in a group game before?: As mentioned before, I can't recall everything, but I'm sure I have at some point. Most notably and most memorable was when I ran the entire season during TTRS Fresh Meat 2.

EXTRA PART OF APPLICATION (ONLY FILL OUT IF YOU HAVE COMPETED IN RSF GEN 1 OR 2)

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in?: Gen. 2, Cutthroat
What did you place? Not sure the exact placement but I got eliminated in episode 5
3632 days 13 hours ago
mysterygame2
Application:

Username:Mysterygame2
Color Level: Blue
How long have you been on Tengaged? : About a year and like 7 months

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because I have Recently been hooked on the challenge and Free Agents is new to teengaged and I have never competed in a format like this.
Where did you hear about applications?
Well Actually I'm in the group and I check it every day or so to see if the seasons over or so so I can apply for the next season
Have you ever seen The Challenge? Yes
Are you currently watching Free Agents on TV? Yes
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why? Well  Johnny Bananas because he doesn't back down to a fight and he has proven himself to Jordon.
Who are you rooting for on Free Agents? (NO SPOILER) BANANAS or PRESTON or Cara Maria
What was your favorite season of The Challenge (not counting Free Agents) and why? Battle of the Seasons because it brings back many of my favorite characters from past season and puts them all together
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on The Challenge and why? Smarty Pants probably because the questions were honestly not that hard and it was HILARIOUS seeing them fail of not knowing Simple questions
What was your favorite Elimination challenge and why? Snapper because it was an intense elimination and they had to work together as a team to "Snap" the other people with a stick.

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: 5-10 est weekdays and like 12-9
What type of competitions would you like to see this season?  Some Endurance comps that will test each others endurance and that's what kind of challenges im good at.

What is your group game history (outside of the RSF Series)?: Well I competed in TTRS but honestly didn't make it far. And A lot of Blatastics Series and also some of Nbkillers
Have you ever won/made finals in a group game before? Yes I made finals in one of Blatastics Hunger Games before.
3632 days 11 hours ago
Darriusdabest
Darriusdabest
Blue
Technically a year because I left BUT two years
I am in love with this show and your groups and you're a great host
I saw it in the top group page
Yes
Yes
CT and Cara Maria because they are both strong competitors and they don't care who hates them because they always come out on top
Ct, Cara Maria and Nia
Battle of The Seasons because I love the team aspect
The trivia ones because most of the people on the challenge are dumb and it's funny seeing them get it wrong
The one with Cara Maria vs Nia in this season, it was so intense and they lasted for so long
5-10 est, Monday-Sunday
Both but I like non live more
Trivia because I'm very smart but I LOVE endurance as wekk
My bio on my page, but I usually make top five in all my groups
Yes! Made final 2 in brogs17 Celebrity Big Brother Season 4
3632 days 9 hours ago
Futbolistotvhd
i couldnt just mail you im a white level
3632 days 7 hours ago
ShadowBaller000
Username: ShadowBaller000
Color Level: TV Star
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 3 years

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because my other 2 Rshow games I had to rely on other people (freshmeat had a partner and coaches had a coach and a team) and I feel like I lost because they were holding me back so I just want to play a game where I am by myself. I'm built for this game and if I lose the only person I can blame is myself
Where did you hear about applications? Saw someones blog

Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why? Prob Evelyn or Beth or Coral
Who are you rooting for on Free Agents? (NO SPOILER) Johnny Bananas and Leroy for boys, for girls Nany/Teresa (basically anyone against Laurel and Jordan)
What was your favorite season of The Challenge (not counting Free Agents) and why? BOTS (new one) because it had the best format imo would love a bots group game
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on The Challenge and why? Snake Pit Poker prob because it was entertaining to watch them go in the snake pit
What was your favorite Elimination challenge and why? Exiles in freshmeat because I like races

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: After 8 est works best
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? Non-live but I'd love a mix of both
What type of competitions would you like to see this season? Skill based, I hate the challenges that are mainly spam/luck, I like strategy/puzzles too!

What is your group game history (outside of the RSF Series)?:

Gaiaphages Gen 1 Survivor Pitcarin Islands- 1st Place
Bingos Survivor Mesopotamia-Loved Ones- 2nd Place
Itspipez I Love Ts 5 - 6th Place
Itspipez I Love Ts 6 - 1st Place
Survivor8s Big Brother - 6th Place
Turneys Fresh Meat 2 - 1st Place
Bingos Survivor Then vs Now - 1st Place
NbKillers Fresh Meat - 2nd Place (CONTROVERSIAL)

Have you ever won/made finals in a group game before? Yes see above

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? Rshows Fresh Meat 2 - 2nd Place, Rshows A Coaches Game - 3rd Place
What did you place? 2nd and 3rd
3632 days 4 hours ago
willsampson12
Only apply if you want to compete to be crowned an RSF Champion and will give it your all.

Application:

Username:Willow
Color Level: yellow
How long have you been on Tengaged?:112 times

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because I think I can win it.
Where did you hear about applications?groups

Have you ever seen The Challenge?yep
Are you currently watching Free Agents on TV? Hell yea
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why?camila because she is a strong girl.
Who are you rooting for on Free Agents? (NO SPOILER) zach
What was your favorite season of The Challenge (not counting Free Agents) and why? Last seasons because of the finals.
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on The Challenge and why? Trivia because it's funny.
What was your favorite Elimination challenge and why? Physical so I can do damage.

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: any time I'm always on.
What type of competitions would you like to see this season? Physical

What is your group game history (outside of the RSF Series)?:Xfactor
Have you ever won/made finals in a group game before? No

What did you place?
3632 days 4 hours ago
willsampson12
*my username name is: willsampaon12
3631 days 14 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Username: jkjkjk15
Color Level: yellow
How long have you been on Tengaged?: For a while...

Why do you want to compete on this season? I want to compete because i LOVE the challenge and i have been looking for a challenge group game!
Where did you hear about applications? I seen it in the group sections!

Have you ever seen The Challenge? YAASSS!
Are you currently watching Free Agents on TV? MMHMM Missed the last two episodes though!
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why? I LOVE CARA MARIA BECAUSE SHE IS A QUEEN! She was also not very liked!
Who are you rooting for on Free Agents? (NO SPOILER) Im rooting for Cara!
What was your favorite season of The Challenge (not counting Free Agents) and why? I liked the duel 2 because it was interesting...
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on The Challenge and why? I liked thre challenge in the duel 2 where they had to hold their partners above the cliff!
What was your favorite Elimination challenge and why? Hmm I actually dont know!

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: 4-11 weeks whenever weekends!
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? I dont care!
What type of competitions would you like to see this season? I want a lot of different unique challenges!

What is your group game history (outside of the RSF Series)?: A LOT!
Euros BB, Munkeys BB, Jareds Survivor, Ghouls Battle of the nerds! ANd a lot more!
Have you ever won/made finals in a group game before? MMHHMM ONLY IN JAREDS SURVIVOR!
IM also a host!
3631 days 12 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
Username: BOBROCKS333
Color Level: Sky
How long have you been on Tengaged?: Since October 2010

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because I wanna play a Free Agents game before it's not cool anymore
Where did you hear about applications? This group

Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why? Jonna<3 She was a queen on Endurance so I've loved her ever since Real World Cancun and the Challenges
Who are you rooting for on Free Agents? (NO SPOILER) DEVYN but rly anyone except for Jordan
What was your favorite season of The Challenge (not counting Free Agents) and why? Battle of the Seasons, I rly liked the format and the cast.
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on The Challenge and why? I Dig You in Gauntlet 3, it was rly cool and that was the first season I saw on TV so I'm NOSTALGIC about it
What was your favorite Elimination challenge and why? Unburied in Rivals 1, JONNAAAAAA<333

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: UM any time rly, it's summer so ya
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? LIVE
What type of competitions would you like to see this season? Trivia, speed, anything rly

What is your group game history (outside of the RSF Series)?: Pretty damn good. I've won several Survivor games, and made good placements in a wide variety of other formats(mostly in TTRS)
Have you ever won/made finals in a group game before? Yes lmao

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? 1-13 and 20 as a coach
What did you place? 1st, 1st, 4th, 6th, 1st, 1st, 1st, 8th, 2nd, 1st, 1st, 2nd, 4th, and then my coaching place which I guess was 3rd?? My player got 4th tho so IDK which one you want. Also this was from memory so sry if it's wrong

ONCE YOU TURN IN YOUR APPLICATION, MAIL ME SO I CAN SEND YOU A PERSONALIZED QUESTION THAT WILL BE THE LAST ONE FOR THE APPLICATION.  If you do not do so, then your application will NOT be counted.

Thank you for applying and I hope you have fun competing if chosen and if not chosen, feel free to join the viewer community where you could earn a guaranteed spot on a future season.
3630 days 15 hours ago
tyler2112
Application:

Username: Tyler2112
Color Level: Brown
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 2 years

Why do you want to compete on this season? i love the challenge and im a great competitor
Where did you hear about applications? looked at group page.

Have you ever seen The Challenge? yes
Are you currently watching Free Agents on TV? yes
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why? Cara Maria, at first is FM2 and Cutthroat she was looked at a scared little girl who couldnt do anything but now she really proved herself.
Who are you rooting for on Free Agents? (NO SPOILER) Cara and Laurel
What was your favorite season of The Challenge (not counting Free Agents) and why? rivals, because it added this great element of working with someone you hate.
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on The Challenge and why? Triva, because its funny to see peoples answers
What was your favorite Elimination challenge and why?  Die Hard (Cutthroat) because it was a challenge where anyone could win.

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: 4-9 until the 30th then 7-12
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? ether or
What type of competitions would you like to see this season? mental

What is your group game history (outside of the RSF Series)?: played quite a bit
Have you ever won/made finals in a group game before? yes made f3 two times, never won.

What did you place?

Thank you for applying and I hope you have fun competing if chosen and if not chosen, feel free to join the viewer community where you could earn a guaranteed spot on a future season.
3630 days 11 hours ago
willsampson12

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? (1)
What did you place? didn't make auditions.
3629 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!