This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Gen 2 Season 6

Topic » Gen 2 Season 6

3636 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
As always, the season is picked by the new method.  Each person who was on a team that finished 3rd-5th (6 people) sent me 3 suggestions for the season they want to be next.  Then I put them in a randomizer to give me 3 choices.  If an option was said multiple times, it had a greater chance of being picked. 

Ultimately, when the choice is narrowed down to 3, I get opinions from other on what it should be of the 3.

Then I pick one.

The 3 options for RSF Gen 2, Season 6 are:

1. The Inferno: Competitors will be split between two teams: Good Guys and Bad Asses.  They will compete as teams in order to build up a bank account which will help affect the final outcome of the season.  They will then individually compete in The Inferno where players will be eliminated.

2. Free Agents:  Players will compete as individuals, pairs and teams in various missions in order to earn safety.  The winners will choose a player to face the Elimination Challenge.  The other losers will then be placed into the Draw where another will randomly be chosen to enter the Elimination Challenge.  Winner stays, loser goes.

3. Survivor: Castaways will have to outwit, outplay and outlast their fellow competitors to become an RSF Champion and be crowned Sole Survivor.  Every RSF Survivor has had twists from East vs West, to Fans vs Favorites, Island of the Dead, and Worldwide themes.  This season would be no different.  Formally been done as RSF Season 3, 6, and 12

Which of these 3 would you want next season to be and why? 

Post your response below.
3636 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
Votes from Eliminated Players:

4-Survivor
3-Free Agents
3-Duel
2-Amazing Race
1-The Inferno
1-Fresh Meat
1-Glass House
1-Capture
1-The Castle
1-Battle of the Seasons
3636 days 9 hours ago
bad18life
Please do Survivor.
3636 days 9 hours ago
Ethan000
Survivor
3636 days 9 hours ago
coltsfan876
Survivor .

Personally I think free agents needs to be an all veteran top player season and when you don't include the last seasons winners you won't be getting that </3
3636 days 9 hours ago
PeaceOut14
Lmao who voted Battle of the Seasons during when there's only been 5 seasons. XD
3636 days 9 hours ago
Dito
My vote is for Free Agents. Anyone can go in at anytime. Keeps all players on their toes. No more of the same players getting a pass to the finals.

The Inferno (If played like the tv show), Each team will continue to throw in the stronger players from the other team. Once you get to the end there is a chance of being filled with inactive players.

Survivor. Eh
3636 days 9 hours ago
Absol
The Inferno would be awesome just because it's Survivor: HvV with a twist (giggle)
But my vote goes to Free Agents.
3636 days 9 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Free agents ftw
3636 days 9 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
I'd say inferno, that would be the first time Alex divides the teams based on a characteristic
3636 days 9 hours ago
sarge455
Free agents as it has never been done before.
3636 days 8 hours ago
jman96
Free agents
3636 days 8 hours ago
Jordonk
idc what we do because im going all out and going after the top players right off the bat. no more playing it safe
3636 days 8 hours ago
Jordonk
Lol as i suggested the inferno and actually choose the inferno because i selected it. Free agents needs to let it be a free pass as jeff said because it needs to have the best of the best
3636 days 8 hours ago
turney1805
Free Agents is going to win LOL

So Free Agents
3636 days 8 hours ago
ofl1998
Can we do Survivor?

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!