This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Gen 2 Season 6

Topic » Gen 2 Season 6

3650 days 1 hour ago
Dito
Hmmm free agents, might have to come out retirement for this one lol
3649 days 23 hours ago
Timster
Dito startin to sound like Brad smh. If ur gonna come back plz throw the elimination round if i'm up against u. thx.

if I'm in this that means i'm in 2 free agents games :D. But this cast will be x10 more competitive than DisneyGeek's there's like 3 people besides myself who are legit competitors. The rest are nooblets who make fake drama for fun. smh

I hope my chart is cute. I'ma Laurel all y'all.
3649 days 22 hours ago
splozojames50
i feel this season will be what rsf's duel should have been
3649 days 22 hours ago
Timster
I think Rshow should make a "generic thread" where we could talk about past seasons. I wonder what people think which season had the best elimination face offs in RSF history. Obviously most will say from one of their seasons since people don't tend to pay attention to seasons they're not on.

But i'd say Cutthroat II had some great gulags in the last 4 or so rounds. The Castle "towers" were great as well. I love seeing big competitors face off against one another!

#NeverForget trying to take out Jacob in Battle of the Seasons since DAY 1 and he wins 4 Domes.. and then we finally get him into the final dome against Piddu and Piddu beats him :') but then Piddu wins. -rolls eyes-
3649 days 22 hours ago
Timster
My favorite elimination round win is probably against aerothunder in The Gauntlet because he was bragging about how good he was and how he won a bunch of duels and returned to the game in Survivor and blah blah blah blah. And I ended up outsmarting him on Balance is The Key elimination game and won. But it wasn't super satisfying because I hate games where you don't directly control the outcome. (Spamming, luck) and that game had to do w/ spamming.

I don't have a least favorite elimination round in RSF series. Out of the 5 times i've been eliminated 3 of them I didn't show up to my elimination round. So those shouldn't count. That leaves me going home in Cutthroat 1 and The Gauntlet. lol both were the stupid game where you move and then you can't move on that spot again.. and I lost to Dito in Cutthroat and some heffer in The Gauntlet.

I'd say out of those two The Gauntlet was more disappointing because that was my 2nd season in a row where I lost in taht elimination game. And I thought I was winning lolol... and my team sucked and I ALMOST made us win that day's challenge which made me a target and I got voted in and lost after just winning the gauntlet the previous round which really sucked.

#AsNoOneCaresOrKnowsWhatImTalkingAbout
3649 days 22 hours ago
Timster
The most boring overall season I competed on (without being biased and choosing one that I got out early on)

was probably Freshmeat II. The Sarge drama every round was so predictable and annoying. The JordonK and Michael fighting and wanting to go into exiles and winning was predictable. I was over it, nothing exciting happened after round 3, it got very predictable. The Ruins was even better than that season and 85% of the time 1 or both competitors didn't show up to the Ruins elimination round which resulted in a d/q. lolol
3649 days 22 hours ago
Timster
My favorite season is between A Coaches game and Battle of the Seasons. I am so proud of my gameplay in both seasons. BOTS was more exciting the whole way through though, A Coaches Game kinda got dull at the merge. I didn't have to do much but w.e overall it was still a fun season.

Ranking my teams/partners.

Jharrin > Blue Team > Turney > Colts > Champions > Red Team > Red Team

I didn't count BBlover as my coach cuz idk we didn't even talk much.

Jharrin was my fave because he was a hot ass mess and a total flop and it was so funny to me cause he was like horrible to me (no offense to him) but we still made the finals with the strongest people in RSF history which I found hillarious.

Blue team was great because they were never voting me into The Gulag, and they were just amazing.

Turney was great becauuse he was my first ever partner and he lead me through out that game.

Colts were underwhelming, I expected us to be a better team but we pulled a Jonna and Nany and didn't win anything and got 5th place. Nothing spectacular...

The Chamipons team was a mess. Half the people on it (including myself) weren't champions and didn't deserve to be on it. But some were way more undeserving than others and they acted entitled. And the voting process was just a mess.. and I was so tired of getting voted in while others coasted through who wouldn't help in da finals.

Red team was just irrelevant to me in Cutthroat I.

Red Team in Gauntlet was horrible becauuse they sucked and me trying resulted in me going home early.
3649 days 22 hours ago
Timster
Done blabbing. Just #NostalgiaFromOldInternetDays

Feel free to respond to my posts and then create posts from your own memories from past seasons!
3649 days 17 hours ago
Ethan000
I am SO PISSED! I can't play this season...btw that's why I said a crappy Survivor...
3649 days 10 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Red team was just irrelevant to me in Cutthroat I.

Do you remember how stacked the vet part of that team was? Looking back idk how red lost so many players.
3649 days 8 hours ago
Timster
KARMA IS A BITCH ETHAN. YOU CAN'T GET YOUR WAY TWICE IN A ROW. BE GLAD WITH YOUR WIN AND SIT DOWN.

And I KNOW @aiw it's crazy!
3649 days 7 hours ago
Jordonk
here to show iceice she sucks at everything and to take her out kbai
3649 days 6 hours ago
Timster
She was a first boot in DisneyGeek's Free Agents after throwing the first team challenge, voted in, and losing!
3649 days 6 hours ago
Ethan000
LOL, Timster, I shall return next season! MARK MY WORDS! XD

Hopefully there's no Endurance Trivia, fuck that....
3649 days 6 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
I hope Tj and Ethan get to play survivor next season since they wanted it so bad :P

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!