This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Gen 2 Season 6

Topic » Gen 2 Season 6

3651 days 1 hour ago
nbkiller
I really want inferno tbh. I'm already playing a free agents game so yea.
3650 days 16 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Free Agents
3650 days 15 hours ago
Ethan000
Please don't vote free agents, like Jeff said, it needs to be an all veteran season...
3650 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
Its not what gets the most votes

I choose of the 3

I just want to know what people think even though I may have already decided
3650 days 8 hours ago
Timster
Honestly any of you dumbasses who said Survivor deserve to be banned from this series for life. I can't stand stupid fucks who always choose Survivor & Big Brother which are hosted by A MILLION HOSTS on here who are actually very good at hosting it since it's what they always host. (No offense to Rshow). They have wikias, intros, and all that shit.

Why are you wasting your vote on a game that you can play hosted by a million other hosts? The RSF Series to me is about MTV Challenges and Original games, which is what he hosts best out of all people on here. Why the fuck do you idiots always choose the over played formats EVERY SINGLE TIME? ARE YOU STUPID? ARE YOU A TROLL? ARE YOU THAT BASIC AND BORING THAT YOU HAVE TO PLAY THE SAME FORMAT EVERYTIME WITH YOUR STUPID ASS PREMADES?

With that said The Inferno or Free Agents are the best options obviously. And if you don't agree you can suck nuts and hiccup bitch.
3650 days 8 hours ago
mysterygame2
Free Agents, CONSIDERING its a new game to teengaged and hasn't really been hosted a lot so it would be a new experience to a lot of people.
3650 days 7 hours ago
Dito
"you can suck nuts and hiccup bitch." -Timster

Lmao. Put that on a t-shirt.
3650 days 6 hours ago
Viperxx03
Really like Free Agents!
3650 days 6 hours ago
nbkiller
Timster
Honestly any of you dumbasses who said Survivor deserve to be banned from this series for life. I can't stand stupid fucks who always choose Survivor & Big Brother which are hosted by A MILLION HOSTS on here who are actually very good at hosting it since it's what they always host. (No offense to Rshow). They have wikias, intros, and all that shit.

Why are you wasting your vote on a game that you can play hosted by a million other hosts? The RSF Series to me is about MTV Challenges and Original games, which is what he hosts best out of all people on here. Why the fuck do you idiots always choose the over played formats EVERY SINGLE TIME? ARE YOU STUPID? ARE YOU A TROLL? ARE YOU THAT BASIC AND BORING THAT YOU HAVE TO PLAY THE SAME FORMAT EVERYTIME WITH YOUR STUPID ASS PREMADES?

With that said The Inferno or Free Agents are the best options obviously. And if you don't agree you can suck nuts and hiccup bitch.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
PREACH

100000000000000000000000000000000% AGREE
3650 days 4 hours ago
splozojames50
wtf @ the basic bitches asking for survivor

free agents
3650 days 4 hours ago
bad18life
I'm saying Survivor because I can't play next season.
3650 days 4 hours ago
Timster
Okay badlife i'ma give you a pass cause you was bein strategic. But you IRKIN MY NERVES RIGHT NOW.
3650 days 3 hours ago
bad18life
Child please
3650 days 3 hours ago
Jordonk
Tim i love you ahahaha. Stupid people smh

the only reason i said inferno is because free agents is going on another group that a lot of people are in
3650 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
I can now reveal that next season will be
RSF Gen 2, Season 6: Free Agents!!!!

Applications will be posted later tonight or tomorrow.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!