This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #15-Aitutonga

Topic » Tribal Council #15-Aitutonga

4656 days 20 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
Its fine...thank you for clearing that up for me, I must have forgot.  Its been a stressful few tribals, and i am having trouble keeping the hundreds of messages between all of us straight.  I guess my old age is setting in....
4656 days 19 hours ago
Insanity17
The only time I felt like an outsider in this game was at the very beginning, with Aitutaki. I was the least active member of the tribe, but since we won everything, we didn't have to go to tribal. Not going to tribal meant that I wasn't building relationships with my tribemates, and that worried me.

It is risky playing alone, but I don't want to be responsible for putting anyone else on the jury.
4656 days 19 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
I think all the votes are in....
4656 days 19 hours ago
Keitho44
All votes have been cast. I guess you'll now find out if everyone who said so has kept their word.

I'll now tally the votes.......
4656 days 19 hours ago
Keitho44
First vote.........MMMMM.

MMMMM-1
4656 days 19 hours ago
Keitho44
Second vote...........Gaia.

MMMMM-1
Gaia-1
4656 days 19 hours ago
Keitho44
Third vote...........Caliboy.

MMMMM-1
Gaia-1
Caliboy-1
4656 days 19 hours ago
Keitho44
Fourth vote..........Gaia.

MMMMM-1
Gaia-2
Caliboy-1
4656 days 19 hours ago
Caliboy
Ahh JUst gock and back and seeing everything SOrry I missout on contributing in any questions for me please feel free to ask :)
4656 days 19 hours ago
Keitho44
17th person voted out and the 7th member of our jury...................
*Flips vote* Gaia. Thats 3, that's enough. Please bring me your torch.
Gaia, *snuffs torch*, the tribe has spoken. Time for you to go.
4656 days 19 hours ago
Keitho44
Well, just 5 of you remain. Tonight proved you guys don't know who you can trust anymore. But you're all one step closer to winning it all. Head back to camp, goodnight!
4656 days 4 hours ago
sarge455
*grabs torch*
Final 5. Wow!! Such a long journey and stressful one.
4656 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphage
Ah. Right when I return. Oh well. Good luck!

open group

SURVIVOR MINECRAFT

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!