This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #15-Aitutonga

Topic » Tribal Council #15-Aitutonga

4668 days 8 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
to answer your question keith, no i think this is hurting my game more than helping it...
4668 days 8 hours ago
Insanity17
Jhelsdon has been a really good friend of mine in this game. When we switched tribes, there were three Aitutaki members on it and then there were 4 other members. Jd and Adam wanted to target me and jhelsdon told me that they were trying to vote for me, so myself, jhelsdon, and MMMMM created the Three Musketeers alliance. He saved me from being the first member of the jury, so I owe him my life in this game. Then, the merge happened, and old Aitutaki planned on sticking together, but the only loyalty I had at that point was to jhelsdon.
The game moved on and I stuck by jhelsdon, but my friendship with sarge began to develop more, so I was stuck. I didn't know which way to go.
Then jhelsdon approached me with a new Three Musketeers alliance, with Caliboy, and we were able to blindside Natalie.
Last tribal was the most difficult. My alliance had planned to vote off sarge, and sarge wanted me to vote for Cali, but I couldn't do either, so I voted for miles, but I told sarge who I was voting for, and that sealed Miles's fate.
So I don't want to have to choose sides between friends, so I just broke off any deals I had.
4668 days 8 hours ago
Keitho44
Jhels, fair enough if you feel certain people deserve, everyone's opinion is different. But if it comes to voting out an ally or close friend, how will you choose, when friendships are important to you?
4668 days 8 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
problem is insanity, you didnt tell me that you were voting for miles.
4668 days 8 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
but you told Sarge....
4668 days 8 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
:-(
4668 days 8 hours ago
Keitho44
You definitely had a lot of difficult choosing to do. Did it ever make you feel like an outsider by being the swing vote!
Playing it alone is pretty risky!
4668 days 8 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
telling someone you THOUGHT you could trust, then he changed his vote to best suit him......sarge..another reason why I worry about trusting you.
4668 days 8 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
I am true to 1 person in this game now.  The other one decided to play for himself., and the other wants a good clean game.... there is that out there enough for you keith.
4668 days 8 hours ago
sarge455
I agree. The old Aitu was supposed to stick together in the merge. Then I found out that Caliboy and Natalie were secret partners and had an alliance and idols. Before, I knew this I promised Caliboy that I was with him and Natalie in this game till the end.

However, when Caliboy played his idol and went against us. That shocked and amazed me because I was staying true to him.

Yes, Insanity's and I relationship has been growing and I am happy with that. Want to keep him as a friend in these games and down the road. That is why I am respecting his decision to play on his own and not be in any alliance.

I have to say, Insanity, myself and Jhelsdon and Caliboy have had an emotional emotional game since the merge. Again, I will say, all 4 of us deserve to be in that Final 4.

I will admit we all played different games but good ones.
4668 days 8 hours ago
sarge455
Like I said do what you like Jhelsdon but My vote went where I told you and you will see that when the votes are read. I played this vote very truthful.
4668 days 8 hours ago
Keitho44
Jhelsdon, theres never such thing as enough in Survivor ;D
You've been let down, and its not a nice feeling for anyone.
4668 days 8 hours ago
Keitho44
Sarge, you like to reward hard working players, even what could be considered your enemies. I still can't get my head around this tactic, or is this just a raw you who's respectful to others?
4668 days 8 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
Sarge,

I am not mad at you anymore, but here:

I have tried hard this whole game to keep my original puka puka tribemates in this game to the end.  There were 4 of us left at the tribal shakeup and I was the ONLY one placed on the side that i was on while Powerduck, Gaia, and Cali were all on the other side.  I lost all of my protection.  Had to work all over again to build a new group to help me keep myself safe and prove to a whole other group of survivors that I was worth keeping to keep the tribe strong.  I met Insanity and MMMMM.  We forged the Three Musketeers Alliance and swore on it to the end.   When the merge happened, I was happy to be reunited with Caliboy, and then miles and gaia too.  But ASAP I know GAIA threw me under the bus as soon as he could, making things up, grasping at straws. since that tribal where you all changed your votes and voted for tayvi, I won a couple immunities in a row, which I knew would keep me safe, With MMMMM leaving for vacation, the three musketeers had to replace a member, who was my only other person that I had worked with the entire game, Caliboy.  We had a final 2 deal from the very beginning, but hoping its a f3, last nights tribal was the worst,  Insanity decided to turn his back on the three musketeers alliance and play for himself. Its very crazy, and Its gonna get crazier still.  I love all 4 of these guys....I hope that what they say is true about having the 4 of us make final 4.......
4668 days 8 hours ago
Insanity17
Jason. I voted for Gaiaphage and I told you that, and then sarge asked me who I was voting for and I told him I was voting for Gaiaphage. Then I started to worry because if sarge got someone else to vote for Gaia, that would have been the end of Gaia's game and sarge wouldn't have had to play his idol.
So I switched my vote to miles about two hours before the votes were revealed, and I would have told you if I thought it was a big deal.

open group

SURVIVOR MINECRAFT

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!