This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #15-Aitutonga

Topic » Tribal Council #15-Aitutonga

4656 days 11 hours ago
Keitho44
Insanity has individual immunity, you cannot vote for him. Everybody else is fair game.

Mail me your votes!

NO VOTE=SELF VOTE
4656 days 11 hours ago
Keitho44
If everyone votes now, we can get straight to the voting! Quick question first!

Will the two inactives be saved again, or will the threats be voted out and why?
4656 days 11 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
cali is offline...
4656 days 11 hours ago
Keitho44
If anybody wishes to play an idol, mail me! It may be played until the final 5 tribal council!
4656 days 11 hours ago
Keitho44
I can still get to the voting depending on what happens.
4656 days 11 hours ago
sarge455
I am voting an inactive that is all I have to say. There has been way too much fights in this game. Lets just have a civil game. Would love if we all 4 were Final 4 and took out the inactives. That would be the fair thing at this point.
4656 days 11 hours ago
Insanity17
I don't know if the inactives will be safe.
But if they stuck around, my road to the final 3 would be much smoother.
4656 days 11 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
I would rather have the 4 of us be final 4, but I dont know with all the fighting and fighting that went on if people are really going to do that anymore.  I am sooo nervous for tonight.
4656 days 11 hours ago
sarge455
I am giving my 100 percent word. I voted for inactive and that is where my vote is staying. I am done with the cattiness in this game. We have had too much and it has exhausted me.
4656 days 11 hours ago
Keitho44
How would you all describe your relationships with each other? What is the atmosphere like when you're together?
4656 days 11 hours ago
sarge455
At this point, I feel enough has been said and done that we were tense for a long time. Things have been slowly getting better and we are able to actually have conversations now. That is my feeling anyway. That is what I would like to happen for the rest of the game.
4656 days 11 hours ago
Insanity17
I'm not as close to these guys as I was before, since I told them that I wasn't going to be apart of an alliance any longer. Last tribal, I was completely blindsided when Miles was voted off because I cast my vote for him thinking that noone else would have done it, but then he was voted off. I feel personally responsible for that, and I don't want to have that feeling anymore. So, I'm voting by myself for the rest of the game.
4656 days 11 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
I think that things are mostly smoothed over, and I hpe that we can talk to each other honestly the rest of the game.    I hope.
4656 days 11 hours ago
Keitho44
Sarge, last tribal you played an idol, blindsiding Miles. You have no safety tonight, you're completely vulnerable! Is it possible from what you know that the same will happen to you this time?
4656 days 11 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
This is why i am nervous.
4656 days 11 hours ago
sarge455
Jhelsdon I agree. I would like that as well. Lets all just keep civil and be honest with each other the rest of the game.

open group

SURVIVOR MINECRAFT

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!