This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #15-Aitutonga

Topic » Tribal Council #15-Aitutonga

4668 days 8 hours ago
Keitho44
Insanity, tell me more about this alliance you were in.
4668 days 8 hours ago
sarge455
I believe 100 percent that I could be voted off tonight. I expect to heading down the path very shortly. Yes, I could have blindsided Cali last time but wanted to show him that my word several tribals ago was good and I would not vote for him. I did not.

But, yah, I expect to be voted out tonight.
4668 days 8 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
are you kidding, I dont have immunity for the first time in two challenges...I am sooooo nervous.
4668 days 8 hours ago
sarge455
I just hope everyone sees that we all 4 deserve to be in the Final 4 and not let two inactives slide into a Final seat and then they end up winning the game.
4668 days 8 hours ago
sarge455
Again, Jhelsdon, I already said I voted an inactive and that is true!
4668 days 8 hours ago
Keitho44
Jhelsdon, do you trust a thing Sarge says after what happened in the past?
4668 days 8 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
I am hoping that I can.  If I get voted out tonight, I am never playing a group game again.  The stress of it is too much.
4668 days 8 hours ago
sarge455
Wow! Host! He has reason not to I agree and vice versa. But, you will see after votes tonight that I was telling the absolute truth.
4668 days 8 hours ago
Keitho44
In a game where you can never know what's going on, trusting someone can be like a shot in the dark. Is that how you feel with Sarge?
4668 days 8 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
The stress of this type of game is really overwhelming, I am an emotional player and I dont like to be hurt, I have...admitting...that I have cried about people getting voted out, stressed out about voting in a game that means nothing, other than pride.  It is just so stressful and I hate being dishonest with people.  I want to be friends with people, not distrust everything they say.
4668 days 8 hours ago
Keitho44
Wow Sarge, you call me Keith!
And everything I say is what I know :P
4668 days 8 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
Honestly, I am coming to a point where I have trusted people throughout the game, really having only a couple people I really trusted, one had a f3 deal, and the other had a f3 deal, one changed from the plan, and the other has stayed tight.  I have been hurt more times that I want to discuss by people who told me to my face what they were doing.
4668 days 8 hours ago
Keitho44
Jhelsdon, you're being pretty open there. Would you agree that you might become too friendly or attached to people, which is the reason why voting them out is so tough? Is that in any way a strategy at the same time?
4668 days 8 hours ago
sarge455
Sorry, Keith. I agree with Jhelsdon. In many group games I have gotten close to people only to see them get voted out of the game and get upset with me. I have lost some good friends that way. I for some reason get emotional in these games. That is why I went off so bad when Natalie got snagged out of the game. I got to know her and was emotional at the time and said some things.
4668 days 8 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
I am attached to people, and very loyal, thats why it hurts so much when they leave.  Miles didnt deserve to leave.  One of the inactives or sarge did....That tribal is over. Sarge was in posession of an idol, and he won that round to stay here.  As you have seen in challenges, i get emotional.  I probably should see a doctor..LOL

open group

SURVIVOR MINECRAFT

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!