This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S3E03] "Admission"

Topic » [S3E03] "Admission"

3333 days 17 hours ago
awesome2210
Last time on "Witch":

Tensions continued to grow between all of the witches, and after the crystal gave her the information she needed, Lindsay confronted Daniele about being a witch, which turned into a big argument. At the fair, Devon had another flashback, but luckily nothing bad happened. However, at the frat party, lots of drama occurred, with Mason & Lindsay getting into a fight, Mercy & Lindsay losing trust in each other, and most of all, TK's addiction to cocaine was revealed. That night, during a fight between TK and Lindsay regarding Nikki's death and TK's addiction, Lindsay stopped a fire set by TK using magic, all of which was seen by Mason. He confronted her and everything was settled, but as soon as everything seemed good, TK was found in the boy's bathroom after overdosing on drugs & alcohol. This episode, tensions are higher than ever, and when some secrets are revealed, people are put into immense danger. What will happen on this week's episode?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NEED TO KNOW:
- This episode takes place two weeks after the last episode.
- Everyone is a college freshman.
- If you are a witch or a witch hunter, do not go spreading it around. You may only tell if I have given you the OK.
- If I need you to do something for the storyline, I will mail you. Otherwise, don't do anything TOO drastic. If you are unsure if something is too drastic, mail me for approval.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

EVENTS:
- There will be a clean beach party either today or tomorrow.
- There will be movie night either tomorrow or Monday.
3333 days 17 hours ago
awesome2210
(No opening scene. It is the start of the day, and word has been flying around about TK's drug overdose & the beach party that will be happening.)
3333 days 17 hours ago
Rain848
*Walks down the halls and cracks my neck*

^Poor Boy OD^
3333 days 17 hours ago
Piddu
(I'm out of the hospital by now right?)
3333 days 17 hours ago
awesome2210
(Yeah, I just mailed you about it)
3333 days 17 hours ago
shorondabubbles
*Hears about TK*

Poor boy...
3333 days 17 hours ago
Maya10
Walks to tk dorm room with chocolate box forrero-
3333 days 17 hours ago
Survivorgame1
*walks through halls; rolls eyes*
^TK ODed... Jesus.... I nee to get closer to him^..
3333 days 17 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
-paces back and forth thinking, every few minutes practicing magic-
3333 days 17 hours ago
amylou8251
*wakes up slowly sitting up rubbing my head, grabbing my phone to check the time*
3333 days 17 hours ago
*sits in a cab riding back on college campuses and bites lip a little*
http://sinisterdesires.weebly.com/uploads/2/2/0/1/22016902/7818118.gif
^hmm it's good to be back on campus. Although, freshman traveling programs are pretty fun.^
*glances out the window up at the tall campus buildings and sunrise*
*smiles slightly*

(By the way. Since Jayne wasn't featured in the last episode. I'm making out so that she was gone on a freshman advanced traveling program and just came back :))
3333 days 17 hours ago
amylou8251
*looks over at Ashley's bed, swinging my legs over the side of mine*
3333 days 17 hours ago
shorondabubbles
*Walks in the dorm seeing annabeth*
Goodmorning!
3333 days 17 hours ago
*texts Anabeth*
Hey sis! Back in town finally! I've missed you :D anythig exciting happen while I was gone?
3333 days 17 hours ago
amylou8251
*looks up at Ashley*
good morning sunshine.
3333 days 17 hours ago
Rain848
^Wonder if he is out of the hospital or not hopefully he doesn't get kicked out of school^

*Walks in the cafeteria and grabs so jello*

open group

WITCH

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!