This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S3E03] "Admission"

Topic » [S3E03] "Admission"

3331 days 17 hours ago
DanieleD
*texts Annabeth*
No..just me
3331 days 17 hours ago
Addrian
(Kamehameha bitch)
3331 days 17 hours ago
Piddu
(lmao goku!)
3331 days 17 hours ago
awesome2210
(Ok the episode is closing so I'm gonna do a closing scene, don't post)
3331 days 17 hours ago
awesome2210
- After the movie night, Martin, Dakota, and Sera spot Brian going outside -
Dakota: He's alone and it's night time.. We need to get him.
Seraphina: Martin, you distract him. We'll get the car running.
- Martin nods and goes outside to Brian -
Martin: Brian, dude, I lost my phone and I'm freaking out, could you help me find it?
Brian: Oh, yeah, sure!
- Martin and Brian start looking for the phone, but when Brian's not looking, Martin hits him over the head with the butt of his knife and drags him, unnoticed, through the woods and to the car -

--- NEXT SCENE ---

- Brian wakes up tied to a table, surrounded by a powder -
Brian: What's going on!
Dakota: Oh.. You'll find out soon enough.
3331 days 17 hours ago
awesome2210
--- NEXT SCENE ---

- Lindsay finishes getting ready for bed and is about to go to sleep when she uncloaks the box opening it -
Lindsay: God, this thing is bringing me so much trouble.. I need to get rid of it.. Maybe Devon knows of somewhere?
- Lindsay stands up and goes to put the box back on the shelf but trips, causing the crystal to fall to the ground -
- She groans and picks it up, but as soon as it makes contact, a rush of images flood her mind -
- Lindsay pulls her hand away once the images are gone, gasping and staring at the crystal wide-eyed -
3331 days 17 hours ago
awesome2210
- The camera pans to the outside of the school where a cloaked figure emerges from the woods, staring at the school silently as many seekers emerge behind her -
???: Soon enough..

---------- EPISODE 3 ENDS ----------
3331 days 17 hours ago
Piddu
(i wonder what lindsay saw) :o

open group

WITCH

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!