This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tibet Discussion

Topic » Tibet Discussion

3178 days 4 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Andie3Palmer - I actually don't know him lol, idk much about past players but ik he did well on suriname so I'm excited to see him play

boogie23 - Ik he likes bb a lot so its weird to see him play survivor but I think he'll do ok.. I think like early jury

CK11 - Idk him tbh but from what people are saying it seems like hes shady as hell so I'm excited to see him play actually

Coyle14 - Same as Andie really, unfortunately though theres usually one returnee that never makes it far and I feel like it might be him because he might seem more threatening 

DallasAndrew - Dk man but I like his name

IRandomal123 - If I had to pick someone to win I think it'd be him, he has a fun bubbly personality and I think that'll make him far, especially with this cast.

jharrin7887 - Apparently he already caused shit with other contestants so I don't see him making it far whatsoever

JoeDaManXD - The only thing I know about him is that hes a beast at competitions so I can see him making merge and going on a IC run

JuiceBxx - People will over look him but they def need to keep an eye on him.

Qazwdxedc - Idek tbh

Sebby - Idk either.... Late pre jury / early jury?

SkillzDatKillz - I feel like he'll be that one player in the game that trys too hard too fast but idk..

Snake - Ik snake is a good game player but I don't think other people will see him as a threat and overlook him, I think he'll do pretty well.

superbman22 - Pre-Merge boot? idk...

SurvivorSeth - dk much about him srry

TheAce - I know that he won Suitman's survivor so I'm excited to see him play actually and I think he'll make it really far.

TimeWarp - Wild card tbh.

overall I think this cast is more sociable than they are strategic so I think the players that are better connected to the other castaways will make it far to the end of the game
3178 days 1 hour ago
bingo21
Interesting confession from JoeDaManXD.
begins with "Oh I heard you want to remove me"

Funny that I only mentioned that in here....

This is why no confessionals are posted here. #leakyboat
3177 days 23 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Stary was voted out first wow and she was picked first for the sweepstakes
3177 days 23 hours ago
cjuddy
who the hell leaked? Joe is a moron for confronting you about that too
3177 days 23 hours ago
bingo21
It wasn't really a confrontation he was understanding that he might need to be removed.
Though "I can't remember playing before" isn't really an excuse but I'm fine with him continuing this season but I'll crack down on that situation stronger from next season onwards and set up rules when it occurs again.
3177 days 23 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Ugh I hate leakers!!!
3177 days 23 hours ago
cjuddy
Ngari *Yellow Buffs*
Coyle14 I think he will do well, I don't think he will win but will make the merge.

boogie23 Idk I am getting major premerge vibes

JoeDaManXD Eh.. I think he will go far but I don't really like that he has someone leaking info to him from in here and then he goes straight to confront you about it :P

Snake Such an interesting character. Very UTR and I don't know if any of y'all followed Jimbo's series but noone saw him winning.. then out of nowhere BAM in comes Snake and he won. However it was a bitter as fuck jury.. I could see Snake either going really far or really early.

DallasAndrew I think he was lucky to be put on the tribe he was put on because something tells me he isn't the most inact on there. However whenever anyone has those "evil" eyes on their avatar it seriously screams premerge to me. I could see him going in a tribeswap

Sebby I could see this guy being the darkhorse of the season. Potential winner?

Amdo *Orange Buffs*

Qazwdxedc Did he slam his face into his keyboard when he chose that username? Not to sure on who he is but im interesting to see how Mr. Qazwdxedc plays the game of Survivor.

TheAce Early merge boot or loses in the final 3 due to a bitter jury

jharrin7887 Well this guy just quit Bigbens series because he felt the "challenge was unfair". No respect for him as a group game player so I hope he is a premerge boot BUT I still think he is good at the game putting that quit aside. I think he is a frontrunner.

SkillzDatKillz No idea who he is but why do I feel like this guy is going to be the winner?

SurvivorSeth He seems like he is going to be a really nice guy and I will be rooting for him! I think he probably has what it takes to win.

JuiceBxx I think he will be a laugh and a half but do I think he will win? no

Kham *Red Buffs*

Andie3Palmer I don't like Andie outside of this game and think he is a bit of a tosser but nevertheless I am intrigued into viewing how he plays this game. His persona SCREAMS wannabee villain

IRandomal123 Chrissss finally someone in here that I will 100% be pulling for! Outside of the game I couldnt say a bad word about the guy so I look forward to watching him play.

Stary 18th 0 min

CK11 This guy will do very well I think and I know I have said this a few times in my assesment but he is a real frontrunner

superbman22 Yeah... like I said above, the evil eyes for the avi just gives me the wrong impression

TimeWarp I think he could be a comical character but I don't know if he would have what it takes to take out the win.

Ultimately with this cast I look forward to seeing it play out because I have noooo idea how its going to turn out..
3177 days 21 hours ago
bingo21
cjuddy 2 hours 8 min ago
Qazwdxedc Did he slam his face into his keyboard when he chose that username?

My thoughts exactly everytime I have to type it somewhere.
3177 days 21 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Oh well, atleast he's understanding the possibility I guess?
3177 days 20 hours ago
KidA
It certainly wasn't me who leaked since I avoid talking to Joe at all costs.

This guy is a serious douchebag, trust me.
3177 days 14 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Yeah I do not like Joe and hope to see him out early
3177 days 12 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Stary *cries* why weren't you active :-(
3177 days 12 hours ago
KingGeek
meow
3177 days 11 hours ago
Patrick319
I leaked
3177 days 11 hours ago
Patrick319
from my butt after John survived

open group

Bingo's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!