This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tibet Discussion

Topic » Tibet Discussion

3172 days 9 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
If Sebby plays hard he wins... I'd be willing to bet all my T$ on it.
3172 days 9 hours ago
ccwagu
can i be the eliza except not on the jury
because when anyone gets blindsided i'm just gonna be
http://31.media.tumblr.com/0a65d8b2c4fb763dc82780a2fd82c2e3/tumblr_mft85lGFar1qmbp9ko2_r1_250.gif
3172 days 8 hours ago
MaxHZ39
Oops forgot about this, very busy irl. Go Cole!!
3172 days 8 hours ago
bingo21
Early drama between Andie and Jharrin with Andie threatening to quit :(

Ngari *Yellow Buffs*
Coyle14
boogie23
JoeDaManXD
Snake
DallasAndrew
Sebby

Amdo *Orange Buffs*
Qazwdxedc
TheAce
jharrin7887
SkillzDatKillz
SurvivorSeth
JuiceBxx

Kham *Red Buffs*
Andie3Palmer
IRandomal123
Stary
CK11
superbman22
TimeWarp

Thoughts on the tribes? Which captain did the best job selecting their group?
3172 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
From what i see on these tribes, i'm really rooting for CK11, SurvivorSeth, Jharrin, JoeDaMan, and Boogie!
3171 days 23 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Jharrin is way overreacting. Super over dramatic and Andie shouldn't gave him the attention. I dont really get why Jharrin would act like this on day one as thats really bad for his game.

Andie did horrible in defense. He shouldve ignored him. But he didnt. The least he could've done was admit to making the F2 with Jharrin. And then say he wont make that mistake again. And then tell him that you're not going to argue and the game hasn't even started yet so calm down.

Unfortunately he played the 'poor me' card. He threatened to quit BEFORE THE GAME EVEN STARTED. LOL... Lost a lot of respect for him, this game wasn't meant to be a breeze to merge if thats what he hoped. It also shows how fast he is to quit if things dont go his way. Like really Jharrin isn't even on your tribe. Dont worry about it. He probably made a lot of people upset not because of Jharrin. But because he threatened to give up.

Yeah I'm not picking a side. They both deserve pre-merge honestly. :P
3171 days 23 hours ago
smiley20
really curious about the Romanian fellow, I hope he manages to make merge at least, like I did in my first season.
3171 days 22 hours ago
Leli14
Lol Andie doing a BB Audrey and refusing to play because she got caught strategizing...

That said, Jharrin is a terrible human being. I do not wish to ever play a Group Game with him again. What a jerk.

But I can see why he might be somewhat entertaining in a Brandon Hantz kind of way, from a viewer perspective (if you like that kind of drama). I just don't have any sympathy for him whatsoever.
3171 days 22 hours ago
Leli14
bigben1996
Rip at Leli getting kicked from the front page.
--
WTH someone do something! :OOO  rip me
3171 days 21 hours ago
ccwagu
i'm pretty much in the dark rn
i know nothing about anyone, and i can't wait to see what happens
3171 days 21 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Tbh, the thing that pissed me off most wasn't Andie or Jharrin. It was Boogie trying to get involved and trying to tag team Andie. If there's an argument between two people, let them battle eachother. Don't jump in whenever just to show how 'tough' and helpful you're. Well done to both Boogie and Jharrin for showing their future relationship/alliance.
3171 days 15 hours ago
NJKoda1998
andie did the same thing in my series. he applied, i cast him, and then he refused to join the group and reply to my mails.

when i asked him if he was gonna play or not for like the 6th time, he finally responded with just quit
3171 days 12 hours ago
bingo21
Definitely a little unexpected but I'm glad he's stayed because he's somebody I've wanted back for a while but isn't going to mesh with many returning player themes. I think he can recover from that and only needs to worry post swap or at the merge given his current tribe. I have a feeling this game is going to be juicy because from the confessionals I've received theres a lot of pre-exisitng enemies with feuds from other games around.
3171 days 12 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
I think Andie is way over dramatic and will be an early boot in my opinion
3171 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
i'm liking that boogie is at least ACTIVE lol.

open group

Bingo's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!