This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tibet Discussion

Topic » Tibet Discussion

3166 days ago
MooseAntler86
Lets see if Coyle can rep Malawi strong in Tibet just like me and Ben did in Togo. The only thing im worried about is he sometimes thinks too highly of himself and that can rub people the wrong way and make him a target
3166 days ago
OldNewz
by the way, Losa is Joedaman. Just for that reason, i hope joedaman loses
3166 days ago
bigben1996
@Moose

I think Coyle can do pretty solid in this but he needs to stay level headed.  If he does that he's just going to fit in like one of the guys in my opinion. #MalawiStrong
3166 days ago
IceIceBaby
OldNewz
by the way, Losa is Joedaman. Just for that reason, i hope joedaman loses
--
Are you sure because I've spoken to Joe a lot LMAO
3166 days ago
OldNewz
IceIceBaby
Are you sure because I've spoken to Joe a lot LMAO
----
multiple people have confirmed this to me

Also, for example, at the W&P Wrap Party, he posted this:
https://gyazo.com/f300b78ec8b689387d01e498e762f4e1

The players Joe listed are all Link's Survivor players and people that losa has played with multiple times. Joe was also screaming "I'm an oldschool player" and stuff like that at the WRAP party also :P
3166 days ago
_ivyyy_445
Joe has always really kinda been dramatic though, he was probably just trolling. xD

And I'm pretty sure I predicted Kham going to tribal, nice!

I'm worried for Stary :/ she almost didn't appear for the challenge, if they were smart they'd be best to vote out Superbman since he robbed them of their win. Andie could be in trouble too but I don't think he should be targeted since he's active and that tribe needs to be strong.

Honestly I think Andie will do okay as long as he doesn't flip out if people start to get worried about him. He needs to remain calm and swear loyalty to his alliance (I'm sure he's in one) and he'll be A-Okay!

Stary girl step it up! She showed up but she's not looking like she's active that much, that'll get her pre-merged if she's not careful.
3165 days 23 hours ago
KidA
so yeah Joe posted a blog confirming he is losangelesgirl
3165 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
Joe is Losa :o
3165 days 21 hours ago
KingGeek
oshet
3165 days 21 hours ago
JosephinaAlexis
Stary - A damn rat. I remember he fully copied my application in @LoganWorm's Survivor (never play by the way) like he honestly copied my entire application word to word and got picked over me. I was in shock on how Logan was such a dumbass. Anyways yeah Stary is a cute damn rat.
3165 days 21 hours ago
bingo21
1 hour 52 min ago KidA
so yeah Joe posted a blog confirming he is losangelesgirl

Ugh this is just going to keep happening isn't it. Past players applying as "new" players. Adding it to my pet peeves list.
3165 days 20 hours ago
Renegade628
Yay I'm old school @the gyazo link
3165 days 19 hours ago
Patrick319
hey
3165 days 19 hours ago
Patrick319
is Losa really JoeDaMan? He commented on my blog today so I hope he wins since I don't think anyone else in this cast bothered posting on one of my blogs.
3165 days 19 hours ago
Patrick319
also KidA if I see you post here one more time I will take a knife and do a terrible thing so you better stop

open group

Bingo's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!