This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tibet Discussion

Topic » Tibet Discussion

3178 days 22 hours ago
Leli14
bingo21
Ugh this is just going to keep happening isn't it. Past players applying as "new" players. Adding it to my pet peeves list.
--
Yep! -.-
3178 days 19 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
That is stupid when players have multiple accounts and there other account already played in this series
3178 days 19 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
I think tonights vote off with either be Stary or Super because Stary barely showed up to the challenge and super lost them the challenge but I believe Super will be going home. First impressions are the first challenge and it effects you a lot if you don't show up to the first challenge and it will effect super
3178 days 19 hours ago
IceIceBaby
So Losa really went through the trouble to create a new skype, get an image of a teenage boy from google and post it?...
Seriously I spent half my time speaking to this jackass on Skype in Winner's and.
3178 days 14 hours ago
KidA
JosephinaAlexis
Stary - A damn rat. I remember he fully copied my application in @LoganWorm's Survivor (never play by the way) like he honestly copied my entire application word to word and got picked over me. I was in shock on how Logan was such a dumbass. Anyways yeah Stary is a cute damn rat.

LMAOOOOOO
3178 days 9 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
^

Omg. Wish I knew about Stary be for I chose her xD!!
3178 days 9 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
*before
3178 days 7 hours ago
Timster
FUCK Andie.

Time to spill my tea! He was on my winning season of Suriname. He didn't really do much, but what pissed me off, was that it was VERY CLEAR I ran the game.

I was literally Kim Spradlin (but imagine Kim voting off Chelsea & Sabrina and taking an even more inactive version of Christina to the final 2)

Andie admitted at final tribal I played a better game than my competitor, but he still voted her for the lol's. Fuck that.

Rooting for my boy SkillzDatKillz, Stary (even though she phony sometimes), Jharrin (even though he's a flop mess), and a few others.
3178 days 7 hours ago
Timster
But Andie was also the only person on my season to target me. Like it was so obvious I was running the season, and no one ever considered voting me out except Andie at the final 7, one of my allys told me he was trying to get me voted off, so I grouped up 3 people and made a final 4 alliance w/ them to vote off Andie and they listened w/o hesitation. Man that season was so easy.. now i'm a flop who went out pre-merge twice in a row =[
3178 days 6 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
LMFAO BYE STARY, DAMN RAT
3178 days 4 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
LOL I sure know how to pick em
3178 days 4 hours ago
ccwagu
poor ivy :(
3178 days 3 hours ago
JosephinaAlexis
LMAO, I was just kidding boos!
I don't hate Stary, but he's a damn rat.
Poor Quasha (Stary) legit motherfucking lost to 18th for having "Designs", i'm crying so much if that was the reason for his vote off.
3178 days 3 hours ago
JosephinaAlexis
Coyle14 ~*~ Seriously, don't know him that much but he seems disgusting. Hopefully i'm wrong, but he just does.

boogie23 ~*~ A Booger

JoeDaManXD ~*~ I hate his username just because the "XD" anyways I see him being a little sheep or a pre-jury boot.

Snake ~*~ Slitherz

DallasAndrew ~*~ My god, he is the biggest mothefucking sheep in the game. I'm not even kidding. I hope he loses pre-jury. Goodbye.

Sebby ~*~ NO SEBBY. Sebby is so cute, I feel 100% bad that he's in a tribe with Dallas via us three were in a group game and Dallas was a little cute sheep and got manipulated too quick.

Qazwdxedc ~*~ Energetic, love him.

TheAce ~*~ I think he gave up on a group game that I played before, hopefully he doesn't give up on this one. Having hopes for him :-*

jharrin7887 ~*~ Biggest rat of the cast. I'd vote him off like I voted off Patrick.

SkillzDatKillz ~*~ Who?

SurvivorSeth ~*~ Seems like a cute sneaky rat. That's a compliment.

JuiceBxx ~*~ This username slays so much, so i'm hoping he slays too. :-*

Andie3Palmer ~*~ Ugh something tells me he's a mothefucking rat. He legit seems like a rat & not even a cute rat. I hate how he presents himself, but who knows.

IRandomal123 ~*~ Who the hell ?

CK11 ~*~ I love and hate CK, he's annoying and ratish in one side and on the other he is a little fake cute baby mouse who enjoys becoming an annoying rat.

superbman22 ~*~ A baby toucan. I hope he does something, I vibe he doesn't want to make any moves.

TimeWarp ~*~ A little cute sheep.
3178 days 3 hours ago
KidA
CK11 and SkillzDatKillz are both kings, I think one of em will win

open group

Bingo's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!