This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

🔪 Season 1: Reunion; PART 1

Topic » 🔪 Season 1: Reunion; PART 1

2423 days 7 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*he laughs and goes over to it*
“Nice. Let’s take a look shall we?”
2423 days 7 hours ago
Maya10
Stands up, lets up a breath. Heads inside-
2423 days 7 hours ago
awesome2210
[ Gemma ]

- Hops off the desk and heads over to one of the cabinets, sliding it open and filing through the different years until I reach 2007 -
     Wow, I'm surprised they have records this far back.. Here!
- Whips out one of the papers and holds it out to him -
2423 days 7 hours ago
awesome2210
[ Curtis ]

- Sees Natalia walk back inside, holding my hand up and waving her over -
2423 days 7 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“Hmmmm let’s see here.”
*he takes the paper and reads*
2423 days 7 hours ago
Maya10
Blinks confusing. Walks over slowly- uh yes...
2423 days 7 hours ago
awesome2210
On the other side of the school, Ruth slowly enters the girl's bathroom. She approaches the first mirror, staring at her reflection for a few moments.
        "C'mon, Ruth, you can do this... Do you like social functions? No. But these are your friends... You can relax. You can be yourself. You can--"
        Ruth stops mid-sentence as she looks down, spotting a few specks of blood on the counter. Her phobia of blood begins to kick in, and she takes a few steps away from the sink, feeling her heart quicken.
        "Don't freak out. Someone just... got a nosebleed. That's all."
        Ruth continues to stare at the blood, seemingly fixated on it, her entire vision clouding around that one image. In an attempt to snap herself out of her trance, Ruth quickly spins around to go into one of the stalls to vomit. However, she collides with a figure looming over her, dressed in all black.
        "Oh, g-gosh. Sorry, I... Wait, this is the girls bathroom. What are you doing in here?"
        The figure in black says nothing, simply staring at her, face obscured by a plain black mask. The two remain in silence for a moment before Ruth begins backing away, feeling her heart rate pick up even faster than before.
        "I-I should go now.."
2423 days 7 hours ago
Rain848
Blake: *Sips from his flask*
2423 days 7 hours ago
awesome2210
[ Curtis ]

Don't act so weirded out, I'm just tryna be friendly. Minnie's friends are my friends, right?
- Flashes her a smile -
2423 days 7 hours ago
Maya10
I wasnt much of a friend to her...
2423 days 7 hours ago
awesome2210
[ Gemma ]

-- Texts Blake: Come to the old newspaper room! Me and Jay are going through memory lane.

- Gestures to the paper as he's reading it -
     One of your most infamous pranks. When you filled the teacher's lounge with foam and the students had an impromptu foam party inside. One of the most fun days of the year.
2423 days 7 hours ago
RyanAndrews
*is roaming the hallways*
^Wonder where Mr. Wesley is. That old fart always hated me.^
2423 days 7 hours ago
awesome2210
"I-I should go now.."
        Ruth stares at the man for a few more moments before quickly turning away and heading for the exit. However, the figure swiftly reaches out and grabs onto a fistful of her hair, jerking her back with immense strength, causing her to lurch backwards and hit her head on the corner of the sink, falling to the ground. Blood begins to seep from her head as her vision blurs from the pain, her voice weakly calling out.
        "Please... please, s-stop.."
        The figure slowly steps over her, watching her squirm and struggle to stand for a few moments, before kneeling down over her body. He once again grabs a fistful of her hair and bashes her head against the tile floor once, causing her to let out a squeal of pain.
        "Help! Plea--"
        The figure again smashes her head against the floor, causing her voice to get weaker and weaker. He smashes it once, then twice, then repeatedly, bashing her head against the floor as blood splatters against the wall and her eyes roll into the back of her head. Despite her body becoming limp, the man continues to smash her head on the floor until a large puddle of blood has pooled around her head, Ruth no longer breathing.
2423 days 7 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*he smirks as he reads*
“Man that took hours to do. I got detention for the rest of the school year for that. My parents were pissed.”
2423 days 7 hours ago
Rain848
~Blake makes his way to the newspaper room glancing around~

open group

Horror Story

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!