This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

馃敧 Season 1: Reunion; PART 1

Topic » 馃敧 Season 1: Reunion; PART 1

2355 days 13 hours ago
awesome2210
芦 After Heather makes her way into the auditorium and the doors shut behind her, the man in black wraps a chain around the door handles, finishing it with a padlock. Slinging the remaining chains over his shoulder, he walks the perimeter of the building, doing the same to each and every door, trapping in the unaware attendees of the reunion. 禄

脳脳脳 END OF PART 1 脳脳脳
2355 days 12 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
(Oh damn..... I鈥檓 shook)
2355 days 12 hours ago
RyanAndrews
(i thought Heather got chained to the door lol)
2355 days 12 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
(LMFAO)
2355 days 12 hours ago
awesome2210
(LMFAO imagine. Anyways thanks y'all for being so patient today, I know that the first part was slow but this was just to get everyone situated, like the calm before the storm. I have to make this last over 4 parts so I can't just have everything go to hell the first episode so thank you for being so understanding! Also, don't forget that part 2 will be Wednesday at the same time. Love y'all!)
2355 days 12 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
(I had fun can鈥檛 wait for part 2!)
2355 days 12 hours ago
RyanAndrews
(*anxiously waiting for part 2* this was so much fun can't wait!)
2355 days 11 hours ago
Hudspith
(Sorry I went AOL uni today bit I'm off Wednesday and Thursday)
2355 days 8 hours ago
Logie56
(RIP Ruth & Ryder! I loved part 1, wonderful introduction to the 'ol gang. We're officially locked in now, so let the chaos commence! I'm ecstatic for part 2!)
2355 days 7 hours ago
dvs194
(Yeah this was a lot of fun! Totally passed out last night, thanks for doing my little mission for me Dan 馃槀馃拫)
2355 days ago
imprincearthur
(Can't wait for part 2/
2354 days 15 hours ago
JosephinaAlexis
I am the worst!
Sorry :/

This week is such a hassle.
I found out I had a research paper due last week but my professor gave me until Thursday, he's such a sweetie!

open group

Horror Story

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!