This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

🔪 Season 1: Reunion; PART 1

Topic » 🔪 Season 1: Reunion; PART 1

2361 days 14 hours ago
awesome2210
MINI-OPENING SCENE:

« Saturday; 5:00pm »

The clamoring sounds of people's voices filled the auditorium as volunteers rushed to finish setting up for the event. Tonight was the 10 year reunion for the 2007 graduating class of Wilson High, and with an event bringing together so many former classmates, it had to be perfect. Mr. Wesley, the former principal, stood at the center of the auditorium, directing traffic, giving instructions, and making sure nothing fell apart. Did he want to be here? No. But he was being paid to host the event, so he had to make the most of it.
        "Hey, don't drop the bowls you idiots! Those are glass!" his voice boomed through the room at two volunteers who were struggling to carry the bowls to one of the refreshment tables.
        "I'm too goddamn old for this... I need a smoke."
        Mr. Wesley passed a hand over his balding head in exasperation before turning around and heading to the back exit of the auditorium, sliding a box of cigarettes out of his suit pocket. He pushed through the door marked "exit", walking a few feet away from the door before sliding a single cigarette out of the carton, pulling out his lighter and igniting it. He took a single, long drag, exhaling into the cold night air, relieved that he finally got a moment of peace amongst the chaos of setup.
        "Mind if I bum a cig?" a deep voice spoke up from behind him.
        "Why don't you go buy your own--" Mr. Wesley began snappily responding, turning around to tell off the mystery man. Before he could finish his sentence, however, the man,  who was dressed in all black from head to toe with a mask over his face, swiftly impaled a dagger into Mr. Wesley's throat, plunging the blade through to the other side. Blood began messily spilling out of the wound as Mr. Wesley struggled to speak, slapping weakly at the man in a poor attempt of self-defense, the sounds of gurgling coming from his mouth as more blood filled his throat. In a mere matter of seconds, Mr. Wesley fell to his knees as the cloaked man violently ripped the dagger out, sending a splash of blood to the ground, before Mr. Wesley collapsed to the floor with a heavy thud. Unfortunately for him, the noise inside the auditorium was too loud for anyone to hear the attack, and after wiping the blood off of on the fabric of his hoodie, the man grabbed Mr. Wesley's lifeless body and dragged it off.
2361 days 14 hours ago
awesome2210
« NEED TO KNOW »

• As stated in the beginning of the group, everyone (with the exception of Grant & Curtis) knows each other. They were all in the same friend group in high school.
• The choices you make this season will affect if and how your character will die, so play wisely.
• The premise of this season is based on survival, so you DO NOT need to ask me if your character is allowed to do something unless it involves killing someone. However, if you think I might object to something you plan on doing, you're always free to mail me for permission. Better to be safe about it.
• Everyone is staying in the same hotel. In ONE HOUR (4pm PST, 7pm EST), the cast will meet in the lobby of the hotel and travel together. For now, everyone is getting ready in their own rooms.
• Considering that all of the cast (excluding Grant & Curtis) are familiar with each other, it is assumed that they all have each other's numbers and therefore can communicate with each other without being in the same room.
• If you have any comments, questions, or concerns, please feel free to mail me and I'll respond as quickly as I can.
2361 days 14 hours ago
Hudspith
*sits in my room listening to classical music as i go over some papers*
2361 days 14 hours ago
Finnick
*Callie does her makeup in her room, careful to look perfect.*
^If you can't be successful, be pretty.^
2361 days 14 hours ago
awesome2210
[ Gemma ]

- Stands in the bathroom of the shared hotel room with Xander, attempting to clasp my necklace behind my neck -
     ^Dammit, why is this so hard?^
2361 days 14 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*jay is in his room he gets ready combing his hair and such*
^i wonder if people ar expecting the old jokester me.^
2361 days 14 hours ago
RyanAndrews
*Ash is in his shared hotel room with Lia, adjusting his cuffs*
^Finally. Time to show off how badass I am.^
*chuckles to himself quitely*
2361 days 14 hours ago
Hudspith
*takes a sip of whiskey as i finish up my notes stretching*

suppose i best get ready then
2361 days 14 hours ago
awesome2210
[ Gemma ]

- Finally clasps it around my neck and smiles at myself in the mirror before leaving the bathroom and exiting the room, going across the hall and knocking on Ash & Lia's door -
     Open up!
2361 days 14 hours ago
RyanAndrews
*Ash answers the door and smiles*
"Hey, Gemma, come in."
*steps out of the way, assuming she wants to come in*
2361 days 14 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*jay puts on some cologne and looks at himself in the mirror*
https://media.giphy.com/media/7zUOHde9R3DKE/giphy.gif
^you’ve changed so much they might not even recognize the new you.^
2361 days 14 hours ago
awesome2210
[ Gemma ]

- Flashes a smile at Ash as he opens the door, stepping inside after he moves out of the way -
     Wow, you look sharp. I feel under-dressed now.
2361 days 14 hours ago
Hudspith
*steps into the shower leaning against the wall*
2361 days 14 hours ago
RyanAndrews
*Ash laughs*
"You know me, always dressing for the occasion. Lia's in the bathroom doing her make up."
2361 days 14 hours ago
Logie56
*Xander gets out of the shower, hearing Gemma leave into the hallway. He looks in the mirror, drying off his body*

^Think I might've become even sexier overtime post-graduation.^

*chuckles to himself*
2361 days 14 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*jay sighs and sits on the bed putting on his professional therapist glasses most therapist have*
^hmmmmm these might be a bit much.^

open group

Horror Story

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!