This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

馃敧 Season 1: Reunion; START DATE

Topic » 馃敧 Season 1: Reunion; START..

2386 days 14 hours ago
awesome2210
禄 I apologize for the lack of updates, but I just wanted to make sure everything was sorted out before I got this going. Now, I'll be going out of town next week and I don't want there to be a big gap between episodes, so as of right now the schedule is slated to be:

脳 PART 1 脳
     - Monday, November 6th @ 3pm PST & 6pm EST

脳 PART 2 脳
     - Wednesday, November 8th @ 3pm PST & 6pm EST

脳 PART 3 脳
     - Monday, November 13th @ 3pm PST & 6pm EST

脳 PART 4 脳
     - Wednesday, November 15th @ 3pm PST & 6pm EST

禄 Remember, since the entire season takes place in one night in game, each of these episodes will only last ONE DAY irl. That's why I didn't want there to be a large gap in between episodes, that way I could maintain a sense of fluidity. If you have a problem with any of these dates and/or any suggestions, please feel free to mail me with your concerns.

禄 Otherwise, please post that you have read this so I know you understand! In "Nightworld" fashion, everyone will have a red dot on the front page until you have commented, and once you do it'll turn green. If you have not replied by the time the end of next week rolls around, you may not be able to participate. I'll send out reminders after the weekend is over too.

Thank you for reading!
2386 days 14 hours ago
Maya10
My work schedule is up and down. But i always make it through
2386 days 14 hours ago
Rain848
Wednesday鈥檚 are perfect Monday鈥檚 are iffy
2386 days 14 hours ago
RyanAndrews
I'm all good for all dates, so it shouldn't be a problem with me :)
2386 days 14 hours ago
iGoddess
None on my birthday so it's perfect haha!
2386 days 14 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Works for me tbh :D
2386 days 14 hours ago
dvs194
I should be good with those! I'll be driving home whenever the episodes go up but I should be okay activity wise
2386 days 7 hours ago
Piddu
That works
2386 days 1 hour ago
benner_2304
Sounds good :)
2386 days 1 hour ago
Logie56
I have read this forum and believe that schedule should work for me! :D. I'll let you know if anything changes, Dan.
2385 days 17 hours ago
Mitsuki
Will arrive late as my schedule has me locked in until 10:30PM!
2384 days 7 hours ago
KingGeek
that's fine
2384 days 7 hours ago
I am down & excited!
2384 days 3 hours ago
Finnick
Those dates should be fine
2383 days 5 hours ago
JosephinaAlexis
I'll be an hour late because of class!
2380 days 22 hours ago
Hudspith
thats good for me

open group

Horror Story

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!