This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

THE FINAL DAY

Topic » THE FINAL DAY

4671 days 13 hours ago
Kmyster5610
Also, may shock you. I did not target you in the movie trivia!
I targetted Omar lol
4671 days 13 hours ago
princesskk
Ok here are my three questions:

This is for Kimmal:

1) Why would you vote to evict me when I worked my ass off to spam for you and support you? For the record, I was always loyal, and I didn't understand it.

Bareslut:

2) What do you consider to be three big moves you made in this game?

Kmy:

3) Do you have any regrets from this game? If so, what were they?
4671 days 13 hours ago
Kmyster5610
Kmy:

3) Do you have any regrets from this game? If so, what were they?

I dont think I do, as I don't think I did anything unethical or even bad this game to get to finals. Only thing I could poss think of is that I made have overplayed or played too hard at the start and therefore making me a target but this showed me where peoples loyalties lied. I do not regret voting you unfortunately as if I did I don't think I would be here, that was a move I had to make to break you guys up to get me further in the game and it did.
GL in SCS!
4671 days 13 hours ago
Brandonator
Kmy after 6 questions were answered in the competition these 4 lost a life(s) Bibbles, Sj, Me, and Slice
Slice admitted to me that he had gotten two of those and took the lives of Bibbles and SJ
you then publically you said you had gotten a question right as well

Kmyster5610
but didnt get it

i admit i got 1 right answer :)

By that time me and Slice had both been eliminated from the competition and Bibbles and Sj had 1 life
explain?
4671 days 13 hours ago
Kmyster5610
I eliminated both lives of Omar and then i elimmed SJ as thought he was getting them all but then lost.

I do not rememebr taking any other lives
4671 days 13 hours ago
Kmyster5610
I will see if ther is any note in my outbox
4671 days 13 hours ago
kimmal8
This is for Kimmal:
You claim betraying us was your best move, explain why? You were in a solid final 4 with us, and out of all people you were one of the most trustworthy. In retrospect do you think that betraying most people in the jury was in you best interest for winnning?

This is for Kimmal:
1) Why would you vote to evict me when I worked my ass off to spam for you and support you? For the record, I was always loyal, and I didn't understand it.

To answer both of your questions... Yes, i can understand you being upset with the move I made. My reason for voting out kels was strictly in order to further myself. Although i had the f4 chat with kels brando and slice, i knew that each of you would pick each other over myself in a heartbeat, as well as i think u know that to be true. I never had the tightest of friendships with u 3, so i wouldve been easily the bottom of the totem pole in the alliance. Also, i did in fact have better relationships with kmy, bareslut, sjsoccer...

So im sorry for the move i made, but as u can see its what has gotten me to the spot i am in.
4671 days 13 hours ago
kimmal8
And kels, i know you spammed for me, and i know you were loyal,  but i just had to do what was best for me, and in this sense it was voting you off. You are extremely popular and it just made me nervous with you in this game competing against you.

I really do like brandon and kels, and i hope they can look past this. Because i do want to be your friend in the future :x
4671 days 12 hours ago
bibbles
gosh, my questions were much better!!
4671 days 12 hours ago
bibbles
and kimmal you havent answered them yet!!
4671 days 12 hours ago
Brandonator
LMFAO Bibbles thank goodness I am not in the final 3 with your questions! I mean I have no idea what any of them mean :X
4671 days 12 hours ago
bibbles
awww brandon, dont worry, the other 2 got a question wrong!!!!
4671 days 12 hours ago
5651Omar
LMAO I KNOW WHO IM VOTING FOR. <3

I SHOULD COME BACK FOR FAN MOFO FAVORITES! OR DYNAMIC DUOS

CAUSE I SAID I WAS GONNA BE JORDAN.... but ended up as rachel. ._.
4671 days 12 hours ago
5651Omar
Loud... :)
4671 days 12 hours ago
Kmyster5610
bibbles
awww brandon, dont worry, the other 2 got a question wrong!!!!

what question did i get wrong???? lol

open group

Big Brother Bravo 9

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!