This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

THE FINAL DAY

Topic » THE FINAL DAY

4661 days 5 hours ago
AlphaBravo
Chat here housemates.

They think it's all over.... It is now.
4661 days 5 hours ago
BareSlut
Awww I don't want to leave
4661 days 4 hours ago
Kmyster5610
what happened to your blog???
you were banned.... naughty girl!
4661 days 4 hours ago
Kmyster5610
Voting table : http://i56.tinypic.com/2e4w70j.png

cant be bothered to keep flicking bk
4661 days 4 hours ago
BareSlut
Yea I was banned but iv had no mail to explain why :/
4661 days 3 hours ago
bibbles
i have to ask you all questions and as im going out, im going to ask them now and check back for the answers later!!

who do you want to win the german gp?
which is better flake or twirl?
can you name those firemen in my eviction no 9 picture?
how many weeks off work do i now have?

looking forward to your answers!!
4661 days 1 hour ago
BareSlut
Lol bibbles <3

Dunno what the german gp is :x
Twirl cause u get two bars in one and it's not as messy, but if the White snowflake that they had once was an option I'd choose that
Ofcourse..they were from fireman sam <3
And u have 6 week off :( quit rubbing it in :(

Lol :D have a niceday bibs hubby n mini bibs!
4661 days 1 hour ago
Kmyster5610
who do you want to win the german gp?  Jenson Button, always been a fan of his

which is better flake or twirl? Depends on my mood, i did have a flake phase but i do prefer twirl

can you name those firemen in my eviction no 9 picture? Fireman Sam, cannot name any of the others though

how many weeks off work do i now have? 6 weeks.......
4660 days 22 hours ago
BareSlut
hey
4660 days 21 hours ago
5651Omar
Hey HOs!!!!!!! :D IM BACK!!!!!
4660 days 21 hours ago
5651Omar
Well My Questions are;

- Why should I vote for you after you backstabbed me and voted to evict me?
- Do you think you played the best game? Why?
- If you HAD to replace one of the current final 3 members (not you) with one of the jury members. Who would they be and why?

That is All. :)
4660 days 21 hours ago
Kmyster5610
Well, I was aligned with both you and Kimmal and it was extremely tough decision. It came down to who I thought would have my back at the end between the 2 of you and I had spoken to kimmal from day 1 and not really to you until later in the game. As for why you should vote for me, I played a good game, won challenges when needed to and made moves to get me further in game, hence why in final.

I believe I played the best game, especially the 2nd half of the game in which I was only nommed once and also won 2 of the most important challenges. I made alliances that helped me and my alliance members.

- If you HAD to replace one of the current final 3 members (not you) with one of the jury members. Who would they be and why?
I think if Slice didnt get banned he would have had a great shot of staying and he was a fighter and work damn hard this game, not saying others didnt, but i saw slice work very hard. As to who I would replace with, tough one, I would say Kimmal, only because Slut was always active and was nommed less time and won challenges
4660 days 21 hours ago
BareSlut
Hii omar :)

I think you should vote for me because I don't think that anyone expected me to get here, I voted to evict you because of who you were against, I'd been working with Kimmal in secret so I couldn't evict him cause I knew he had my back 100%

I think I definately did, I kept my head low when it needed to be to prevent the big starting alliance to feel threatened by me, whilst plannin on how we could turn it around, we successfully did and I can say that from that point I pretty much knew exactly how the game was gonna fall, and I kept my seperate close connections making one unstoppable alliance.. I was only nominated twice and I contributed heavily into the activity of the game

I'd have loved Bibbles to be in this final, She had such a chilled persona and took the game in her stride which I loved, She was always here keeping me company and she got so close to the end <3 I love both Kris and Kimmal, but I think that I would replace Kris just cause he's gonna beat me :P
4660 days 21 hours ago
Brandonator
There are a set of questions for each of you

This question was for Bareslut:
Was laying low in the beginning all apart of your strategy? Do you think flying under the radar helped get you to the final 3?

This is for Kmy:
Why did you do so much flip flopping? You were with us, but then you did things like target me and Slice in the movie trivia immunity challenge, and then after Kels left you came back. Were you honestly with us? Or were you just trying to avoid being nomiinated by Slice?

This is for Kimmal:
You claim betraying us was your best move, explain why? You were in a solid final 4 with us, and out of all people you were one of the most trustworthy. In retrospect do you think that betraying most people in the jury was in you best interest for winnning?
4660 days 20 hours ago
BareSlut
This question was for Bareslut:
Was laying low in the beginning all apart of your strategy? Do you think flying under the radar helped get you to the final 3?

Yes it was, I knew immediately that there was a majority alliance formed on skype, and If i acted the way that for example sparky did then I would have just put a massive target on my back!
I dont think that flying under the radar is what made me reach finals, I think it was talking to the right people.. let's not forget that both Kmy and Kimmal were in the majority alliance to begin with, But I got them onto my side. I truly believe I played well
4660 days 20 hours ago
Kmyster5610
This is for Kmy:
Why did you do so much flip flopping? You were with us, but then you did things like target me and Slice in the movie trivia immunity challenge, and then after Kels left you came back. Were you honestly with us? Or were you just trying to avoid being nomiinated by Slice?

I was 100% with you guys at the start and they YOU GUYS turned against me! You put my up against Kels trying to get me out, I knew i could not trust you guys from then. I then went back to you guys because of Slice, he had spoken to me about it and explained everything to me, fully honest. I knew I could trust him. I didnt trust you, but it was part of the deal I made with Slice to work with you. So i flip flopped because you guys turned against me first by trying to get me out, which failed.

open group

Big Brother Bravo 9

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!