This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

THE FINAL DAY

Topic » THE FINAL DAY

4671 days 18 hours ago
BareSlut
I'm just at the cinema watching bridesmaids, I'll answer later <3
4671 days 16 hours ago
bibbles
answers to my question seeing as kimmal isnt going to answer them!

german gp is the formula 1 grand prix being held tomorrow. vettal is the current leader, so anyone but him should win, but im routing for jensen button.

flake and twirl are chocolate bars, the flake is bits of chocolate held together by luck and the twirl is flake covered in chocolate. twirl is my fav.

the picture is not fireman sam, its trumpton and they are called Pugh, Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble, Grub.

and i now have 6 weeks off!!!!!
4671 days 15 hours ago
kimmal8
Oh gosh, sorry bibbles, i didnt see! LOL :x
4671 days 15 hours ago
BareSlut
yay im home :D

That movie was amazinggg
4671 days 15 hours ago
BareSlut
Bareslut:

2) What do you consider to be three big moves you made in this game?

Alright well #1 was making a counter alliance against the Big alliance that was made straight away on skype, I quickly pulled in the non alliance members, whilst connecting with a few people in the BIG alliance that I felt might wanna help me out

#2 would probably be keeping myself safe the day Kimmal was HOH, From that point on I felt secure in the fact that there was enough people that would vote on my side and for my safety for the remainder of the game

#3 Winning challenges at the right time and spamming the hell out of that poll for safety.. 75% dayummmm, who thought this "unknown" could last this long..
4671 days 15 hours ago
Kmyster5610
getting late :s
4671 days 15 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Just got back from my 4 day birthday vacation. Which i think led me to getting out in this game :/ I so wanted to go far...but my birthday is more important than an online big brother game. So congrats on f3 yall deserve it. 
1. My question for kimmal: What is one move in the game you regret??? and ty for keeping an inactive me over an active slice lol.

2. My question for bareslut: Why did u nom me over bibbles and kimmal??? neither of whom were in our skype chat? though we didnt talk one on one much...i would not have nommed you.

3. My question for kmyster: I think you were the most loyal to me. And for that i owe you greatly. I knew i could count on you so when u evicted me verse slice...i do not at all hold that against you nor nomming me the next day. Bc i was inactive. i figured i would have been voted out b4 that. I feel you did that most in this game. What were your main moves that you did to further yourself in the game???

My vote is already decided. I feel one of you 3 did so much stuff. winning hohs, povs, etc etc etc. The other 2...not so much. So great game guys. Unless one of the answers suprises me...im pretty much set on my vote
4671 days 14 hours ago
BareSlut
2. My question for bareslut: Why did u nom me over bibbles and kimmal??? neither of whom were in our skype chat? though we didnt talk one on one much...i would not have nommed you.

Because whilst we had that chat, I'd become aware that you also was amongst a newer alliance chat created with slice etc.. Apparantly there turned out t be multiple with a few variations of people. My alliance with Bibbles ran through mails and not skype, I couldn't nom her, And me and kimmal had made a deal to have eachothers backs but we didn't publicise our friendship. Had it happened earlier in the game I wouldn't have nommed you but at that point I knew I could trust Bibbles and Kimmal totally
4671 days 14 hours ago
Kmyster5610
3. My question for kmyster: I think you were the most loyal to me. And for that i owe you greatly. I knew i could count on you so when u evicted me verse slice...i do not at all hold that against you nor nomming me the next day. Bc i was inactive. i figured i would have been voted out b4 that. I feel you did that most in this game. What were your main moves that you did to further yourself in the game???

Move 1: Get in alliance that would secure my position in the early game. I did this. I knew i was low on totem pole but it secured me 1st few days
Move 2: Turning the game around when the alliance nominated me with the sole intention of getting rid of me. I debate whether bareslut formed the alliance, i believe that a lot of people were involved in that.
Move 3: Keeping on Slice's good side, he was a power player and I knew out of the original alliance, he was person I could trust the most. This was when I was most vulnerable of being evicted. I repaid that favour to Slice when I tried to save him over you
Move 4: Winning the final 2 HOH's, this was vital to secure my position in final 3. Yes i did trust the people left, but at the end of the game it is when it gets tough and winning these competition guaranteed my saftey
4671 days 14 hours ago
Kmyster5610
And glad you had a great birthday mate!
4671 days 14 hours ago
BareSlut
I'm answering all these questions but im gettin 3rd lol
4671 days 14 hours ago
AlphaBravo
Housemates, please gather.
4671 days 14 hours ago
kimmal8
im gathered :x
4671 days 14 hours ago
Jubbzy
So exciting
4671 days 14 hours ago
BareSlut
:( i dont wanna leave

open group

Big Brother Bravo 9

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!