This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

2432 days 23 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
I suck
2432 days 23 hours ago
k4r4k
Sure!
2432 days 23 hours ago
noah_kondon
ugh Gamo no you were onto james the whole time and should have won
2432 days 23 hours ago
Lalisa
-me when liam won-

https://68.media.tumblr.com/acc34e404d85b84f92461f72b1df1561/tumblr_inline_ovvwdzpzTg1rvjj25_540.gif
2432 days 23 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
Jk I played a game that I enjoyed and i knew I couldn't beat Liam the god
2432 days 23 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
Not the whole time
2432 days 23 hours ago
Christian_
this is tragic, this is why australia should've just been left a colony for felons so mistakes like this wouldn't have happened :/
2432 days 23 hours ago
noah_kondon
let's be real tho i said it a bunch of times

the mole this season was not good while I was in at least

we just had extremely hard tasks and 10,000 wannabee moles and chilli gave up like 60 grand on the first task so the mole got an unfair freebee
2432 days 23 hours ago
rawr121
KARA- You were the only strong team player of the group, how did this affect your gameplay as you were surrounded by only molish-like people?
2432 days 23 hours ago
noah_kondon
rawr121
KARA- You were the only strong team player of the group, how did this affect your gameplay as you were surrounded by only molish-like people?

really rawr?  i was a team player lol i just acted like a dick so people would think I was the mole hopefully but I always contributed to the team
2432 days 23 hours ago
k4r4k
It made me suspect everyone tbh lol! People would try to mislead me and I'd try to pick up on weird behaviors but there was never a good indicator for me. I did feel sketchy about James though since he was the only one to really mail me other than gamo that I knew before
2432 days 23 hours ago
Lalisa
ask me questions xx
2432 days 23 hours ago
k4r4k
James did a good job though :) it was a fun game
2432 days 23 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
James did really good.

I wouldn't have caught on if I didn't realize my random guessing went heavily towards James
2432 days 23 hours ago
rawr121
CHILI- Immediately from the get-go you proceeded to sabotage money for the group, but had alliances with other players that weren't as visible. How did you feel/how did you change your gameplay around acting like a mole?

open group

The RAWR Games 4: The Mole

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!