This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

2422 days 6 hours ago
rawr121
SATURDAY (tomorrow) at 8PM est
2422 days 6 hours ago
noah_kondon
Do we make those who is the winner who is the mole predictions now
2422 days 6 hours ago
rawr121
If you'd like to! I was gonna ask during finale but go for it now if you want LOL
2422 days 6 hours ago
noah_kondon
James is the Mole
Gamo is the Winner

I know Gamo was onto James for a while and he told me he thought James was the mole, the fact that those 2 are both still in the game says that James is almost for sure the mole.

But since Liam got this far he is probbly onto James (if it's him) as well so he might win also
2422 days ago
Lalisa
I think Liam is going to win bc he's an icon

https://68.media.tumblr.com/d7c3c41e700536c74e85a3f6c59cd205/tumblr_inline_ovvxifR4bL1uhmhuw_540.gif
2421 days 8 hours ago
k4r4k
Rooting for my homie gamo :))

Idk if I'll be here for the reunion sadly :( have a full day of fun activities planned! Wanted to say I had fun though and hope to be invited back for another game of anything you host. Thanks for having me :)

And nice meeting/playing with everyone!
2421 days 2 hours ago
Lalisa
hello im hereeeeee
2421 days 2 hours ago
rawr121
Hello everyone and welcome to the long awaited reunion for TRG3: The Mole!

Before we begin, I'd like to see everyone's opinions on how they think this game played out, their thoughts on the final 3, and who they believe the WINNER and the MOLE is!

I'll give a couple minutes for people to arrive and post.
2421 days 2 hours ago
rawr121
Viewers can post too! :)
2421 days 2 hours ago
Novamax243
I was first out so I have no idea for all those questions.
2421 days 2 hours ago
Christian_
Ready to watch Liam lose
2421 days 2 hours ago
Lalisa
honestly this season was boring, but it cant be blamed on the contestants that episodes would take 5 days to finish lmao
2421 days 2 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
Ready to lose
2421 days 2 hours ago
k4r4k
I was confused apparently. Everyone I thought was the mole kept getting eliminated
2421 days 2 hours ago
rawr121
@Everyone

So who do you guys believe is the MOLE and who do you think is the WINNER?
2421 days 2 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
*crickets*

open group

The RAWR Games 4: The Mole

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!