This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications for season 1

Topic » Applications for season 1

3989 days 9 hours ago
Brandonator
Welcome Drag Racers it is time to set out and find Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar, is it you?

All YOU have to do is fill out this application, and have enough Charisma Uniqueness Nerve and Talent it takes to win this competition

Application
Drag name:
Why should you be Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar:
Who is your DRAGspiration? (inspiration to be the next drag superstar) (do not copy/paste these parts in the parenthesis when you repost this application cause it will annoy me)
3989 days 9 hours ago
obscurity
Drag name: Oblivion Rockefeller
Why should you be Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar: i read books
Who is your DRAGspiration? Manila Luzon, my mother for always believing in me, Valdamien
3989 days 9 hours ago
BlueDust
Drag name: Murder Rose
Why should you be Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar: idk.
Who is your DRAGspiration? Manila Luzon, Sharon Needles, Chad Michaels, Jinkx Monsoon, Ongina, Raven, Jujubee, Ivy Winters and Alyssa Edwards.
3989 days 9 hours ago
PaulaDeen
Drag name: Pound Cake Paula
Why should you be Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar: Because i'm a fierce bitch with lots of Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve, and Talent to go around.
Who is your DRAGspiration? : My inspiration is Victoria Porkchop Parker, even though she got last place in season 1, she was a queen.
3989 days 9 hours ago
donaam
Drag name: Miss Chievous
Why should you be Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar: I'm me
Who is your DRAGspiration? Pandora Boxx
3989 days 9 hours ago
EEstrada17
Drag name: Azulia LaFayette
Why should you be Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar: Because I have the charisma. I have the uniqueness, the nerve and the plenty of talent that I could pretty much donate it to the less fortunate < 33
Who is your DRAGspiration? Jujubee. Hands down. She's amazing and loves long walks on the beach, big dicks, and fried chicken. Like moi < 3
3989 days 9 hours ago
Chips47
Drag name: Lylac Lipgloss
Why should you be Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar: I should be Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar because my avatar is actually a drag queen. I have male eyes xoxo. I'm also obsessed with drag, it's my life, and I'll turn it out every week and be the most sickening bitch to ever press enroll.
Who is your DRAGspiration? RuPaul himself
3988 days 23 hours ago
MichelleObama
Drag Name: Velocity Springs
Why should you be Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar: As you know I am a huge fan of the show and have a love for all things drag. Also I have CUNT.
Who's is your DRAGspiration: Manila Luzon, Raven,Jinkx Monsoon, Stacy Layne Matthews
3988 days 23 hours ago
db1994
Drag name: Peaches Christ
Why should you be Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar: Because I will do whatever it takes to win! And I love the show so much.
Who is your DRAGspiration? Sharon Needles, Ivy Winters, Nina Flowers, Jujubee, Raja, Jinx Monsoon.
3988 days 11 hours ago
lassidoggy
Drag name: Kelis Toris
Why should you be Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar: Im not a drag, but Im a queen
Who is your DRAGspiration? Nina Flowers, Manila Luzon, Latrice Royale and Phi Phi O Hara
3988 days 11 hours ago
MoooHades
Liam
Kelly Blankets
Because I'm a bitch...
Ivy Winters, Manila Luzon, Poison Ivy
3988 days 9 hours ago
RasGrand
Drag name: Brianna Belmont
Why should you be Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar: idk
Who is your DRAGspiration? Evil_Derrick
3988 days 9 hours ago
hwest14
Drag name: LaQueefa BuNiffah
Why should you be Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar: Because I'm the baddest bitch of all
Who is your DRAGspiration? SexGodd and evilderrik
3988 days 9 hours ago
snowflake3
Drag name: Jen Italia
Why should you be Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar: Because darling, I look like a fucking million bucks, and I give good face.
Who is your DRAGspiration? Willam Belli < 3
3988 days ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Application
Drag name: Crizzle Drizzle
Why should you be Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar: So i can let ALLLLLL these bitches know that i will tear through this competition . . . i will do anything it takes to win. be ready gals because some of you may be leaving crying.
Who is your DRAGspiration? Roxxxxy she is a fierce bitch Nd ran the competition
3987 days 21 hours ago
Dreamer342
Drag name:Britain
Why should you be Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar: I am a fun person.
Who is your DRAGspiration? lady gaga

open group

Tengaged's Drag Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!