This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications for season 1.5

Topic » Applications for season 1.5

3714 days 16 hours ago
wumblebee
Drag name: Lulu Lagonda
Why you should be Tengaged's Next drag superstar: Because Lulu is the definition of DRAG hunty. I live for the lip syncs and I am an all round fishy queen.  My personality is a 11/10 and I have the looks of a glamazon.

Who is your DRAGspiration? Latrice Royale
3714 days 16 hours ago
survivorworld33
Drag name: blondefabulisaxox ;P
why should you be tengageds next drag super star: because i am very good at being the most fabulous bitch like ever and i be the badest and greatest blond bitch dis game has eve seen plus i rock all outfits and pink bikinis plus i am just so luvable yay me <3 :3

who is your dragspiritation: ivy winters because the bitch got fabulous in her 100% and shes so good at being awesome yet funny :D and luvable
3714 days 16 hours ago
Lowwww
Drag name: Lexhani
Why should you be Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar: I think I should be Tengaged's Next Drag superstar, because I'm tasteful, beautiful, and super fishy
Who is your DRAGspiration? My dragspiration definetly has to be Carmen Carrera
3714 days 16 hours ago
Clone
Real name: My birth name is Bran but I tell people it's Branden so that I get made fun of significantly less
Drag name: The Appetizer
Why should you be Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar: IDK I think I'm a pretty cool person and I often dress up in drag when I'm at home alone and lip sync to the Avril Lavigne soundtrack
Who is your DRAGspiration? Parvati. She used her looks and body to get her to the end. Wait no that's my fake scripted response for survivor applications
I guess my favorites are Manila, Shangela, Latrice, Jinkx, and Jujubee to an extent with my INSPIRATION beinggggg Michelle Visage
3714 days 16 hours ago
Tevin1001
Drag name: Ari Ola
Why should you be Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar: Because I'm a fierce sickening queen that knows how to stomp a runway, turn a mans head and still do it all with a smile ;)
Who is your DRAGspiration?  Alyssa Edwards & Roxxxy Andrews.  They're both fierce!!!
3714 days 16 hours ago
Stering_butter
Sterling
Big Mac-Kenzii
16 (BMK is 31)
Obesity and Happy Meals are the Key to success in this world. One bite of me and You will be GAGGING and possibly throwing up in the bathroom. HAMBORGUESA HUNNTEEE.
My 600-lbs Life & Red Meat & Joan Rivers
3714 days 15 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Drag name: Luxembourg

Why should you be Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar: I am str8 not many of your applicants can say that!

Who is your DRAGspiration? tbh I only watched S1 as a joke but I love Manila Luzon anyway so her
3714 days 15 hours ago
Hunty
Drag name: LaKisha Kwondenisha
Why should you be Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar: Cuz im fiahce, hunty. This game needs a LaKisha flavour. xo.
Who is your DRAGspiration? Willam, Manila Luzon and Jinkx Monsoon

I have no designs in here but i can make my avatars on .br kty
3714 days 15 hours ago
Actor
Application
Drag name: Rachel Ray-tress
Why should you be Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar: because im a fucking boss ass bitch. Nicki minaj sang a song about me. And ill probably accidentally be a villain so yeah. Higher ratings.
Who is your DRAGspiration? Willam belli
3714 days 15 hours ago
Actor
Well im 15 but rachel is 21
3714 days 14 hours ago
EEstrada17
Drag name:  Alixandra De La Mer
Why should you be Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar: Well first of all, I am an original from season 1 and I didn't quit. Second of all, I believe myself to be a fishy queen okrrrr??
Who is your DRAGspiration? I aspire to be like Pandora Boxx but with the drag style of Manila and the fierceness of Latrice Royale.
3714 days 14 hours ago
kenta
Drag name: Kia Diamond Lynn
Why should you be Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar:I might not have the "gifts" or the "designs" if it matters but i do have somthing that others dont..the chance to acutally be on the show and show my god givven talent
Who is your DRAGspiration? It would have to be Latrice Royale or Coco Montrese I love them both and i felt like if they did what was needed to be done they both couldve won.
3714 days 14 hours ago
Finnick
Drag name: Vex Vendetta (My actual drag name)
Why should you be Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar: Because I know my drag herstory. I know all about Paris is Burning and the drag ball scene and the likes of Leigh Bowery. I think I really know how to pull it out.
Who is your DRAGspiration? Lypsinka and comedy queens like Pandora, Jinkx Monsoon, and BenDeLaCreme
3714 days 13 hours ago
tyboy618
Drag name: Miss Coco Bolivia
Why should you be Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar: I would lip sync for my life, werk the runway 24/7, and I'll shantay you stay every week until every ratchet queen is GONE. I'll use my amazing social and manipulative skills.
Who is your DRAGspiration? Detox is my DRAGspiration because she is sassy, knows Spanish, her last name is Icunt, and she doesn't listen to what anyone says.
3714 days 13 hours ago
TelamonLikeFire
Drag name: Louise ShayShay
Why should you be Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar:Because I am a crazy mother who will bring it all
Who is your DRAGspiration? Myself & I

open group

Tengaged's Drag Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!