This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications for season 1.5

Topic » Applications for season 1.5

3684 days 20 hours ago
Mexash
Drag name: Robyn Banks
Why should you be Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar: Because I have what it takes to be the biggest superstar the world has ever seen. I have my own unique style, and flare that no other queen can even think of possessing. I'm the overall package. I'm the queen bee.
Who is your DRAGspiration? My Inspirations come from Tyra Banks, and Kim Kardashian, but my DRAGspiration would have to be from the Queens of Detox, Ivy Winters, Latrice Royale, and Manila.
3684 days 20 hours ago
migoogle

Drag name: Angel Jirachi

Why should you be Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar: Cause honey Im the baddest bitch in this gig girl! Im funny, cute, and best of all FAAAABULOUS. Im my own person and this is who I am and I wont change myself for people to like me. Im Fierce and here to stay. <3

Who is your DRAGspiration? My fav queen would be Jujubee. She's pretty and funny and everything about her says YAAASSS. But I also liked how even though everyone was mean to Jinkx Monsoon she stayed true to who she is as a queen. I also love me some Willam cause she is a funny bitch haha.
3684 days 19 hours ago
Seduucion
Application
Drag name: Pinkandy
Why should you be Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar: Cause i'm the fishiest bitch around here, GAG
Who is your DRAGspiration? Carmen Carrera
3684 days 18 hours ago
KarmaArrived
Drag name: Hershey Mckissings
Age: 15, but Hershey doesn't have an age because she's flawless (She's really 22 if u really needed to know -rolls eyes-)
Why should you be Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar: Because I know when the right time is for autotune and lypsincing and plus, I got the biggest mouth here, so expect drama -purses lips-
Who is your DRAGspiration? BenDaLaCreme and Latrice Royale
3684 days 16 hours ago
3Lisa
GOD WILL SMITE THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN VILE
3684 days 16 hours ago
PatriciaStCloud
Application
Drag name: Hooker Towing
Why should you be Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar: cus
Who is your DRAGspiration? (If you say Shar*n Needles feel free to not apply. JK I mean you can but like really stop) RuPaul
3684 days 16 hours ago
Realchance
Application
Drag name: Miss. Diagnosed
Why should you be Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar: I have the look, personality and drive.
Who is your DRAGspiration? My Drag inspiration is Jujube. Juju just spoke to me in a way I dont understand.
3684 days 16 hours ago
Zoeygasms

Drag name: Annaisse La'Blaque

Why should you be Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar: I will bring a dynamic to the race that no other queen will have. I KNOW what I like, what my aesthetic is, and I'm ready to leave everyone GASPING for more.

Who is your DRAGspiration?: Mathu Anderson or Yara Sofia
3684 days 16 hours ago
HighNoon

Drag name: TAYVIE NOON

Why should you be Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar: I should be Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar because I am an underground goddess from 2008 like bitch I GOT HISTORY.

Who is your DRAGspiration? KAREN O. & ALICE GLASS because I DO METH AND EAT CHALK
3684 days 9 hours ago
doodyful
Drag name: Donataylor Versace
Why should you be Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar: I am ahead of my time and will be forever, I will break what is considered normal, and the metaphorical necks of my competitors in order to win.
Who is your DRAGspiration? I am inspired by multiple figures. However, I am mainly inspired by Raja, Lady Gaga & Meth Addicts.
3684 days 6 hours ago
LeXXXy
This is basically ripping off my group game but ANYWAYYYYY
3684 days 4 hours ago
CirieFiellds
Application
Drag name: Malika Spicie

Why should you be Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar: Because I'm fierce, beautiful and baby I was born this motherfucking way, so kiss my ass and bow down to my damn feet.

Who is your DRAGspiration? (If you say Shar*n Needles feel free to not apply. JK I mean you can but like really stop) Latrice Royal, because she is fierce, big and beautiful. She willn never bow down to a dumb and ugly bitch and she is chunky yet funky!
3683 days 22 hours ago
Brandonator
These applications are closed now

open group

Tengaged's Drag Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!