This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications for season 1.5

Topic » Applications for season 1.5

3711 days 8 hours ago
Brandonator
We are back my queens! After having a mass suicide back in season 1 I have decided to re attempt the series!!!!

All YOU have to do is fill out this application, and have enough Charisma Uniqueness Nerve and Talent it takes to win this competition

Application
Drag name:
Why should you be Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar:
Who is your DRAGspiration? (If you say Shar*n Needles feel free to not apply. JK I mean you can but like really stop)
**** (do not copy/paste these parts in the parenthesis when you repost this application cause it will annoy me)
3711 days 7 hours ago
Brandonator
***************************** NOTE
ORIGINAL DRAG NAME
Basically don't steal some established queens name thx
3711 days 7 hours ago
ARTPOP
Drag name: L'Oréal Starbursts
Why should you be Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar: because i be steepting that truth tea hunty!!! YAS GAWD!!!
Who is your DRAGspiration? laganja estranja
3711 days 7 hours ago
Justunreal
Drag name: Sharquishan (Mona)
Why should you be Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar: Because I'm a ghetto and they win all the time (I think)
Who is your DRAGspiration? (If you say Shar*n Needles feel free to not apply. JK I mean you can but like really stop) I haven't really watched it . But I know Rupaul as a host.
3711 days 7 hours ago
jtotalturtle
Drag Name: Diane De Drame
Why should you be Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar: CAUSE IM WHAT SICKENING
Who is your DRAGspiration?  Alyssa Edwards cause shes legit amazing
3711 days 7 hours ago
MichelleObama
Drag name: Trigger Warning
Why should you be Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar: http://prntscr.com/2v9of4
Who is your DRAGspiration?: ya momma, Animal Planet Documentaries, and Shania Twain
3711 days 7 hours ago
konohavillage1
Drag name: Pamma Granite
Why should you be Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar: because I can scare away straight white men who need their privilege checked
Who is your DRAGspiration?: neon highlighters
3711 days 6 hours ago
best
Drag name: Asmaraganza
Why should you be Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar: Because I'm a p-p-p-p-p-p-proFESSIONAL
Who is your DRAGspiration?: Jesus Christ and Spencer Hastings.
3711 days 5 hours ago
Chips47
Drag name: Tiffany Bayonette
Why should you be Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar: Have you seen what I can do? I am fish realness the house down
Who is your DRAGspiration? While Alaska is my favorite queen, I aspire to be more like Manila or Jujubee with the fishy, high fashion look.
3711 days 3 hours ago
Yaxha
Drag name: Justice IV Bionic
Why should you be Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar: Every time I look at me I turn myself on
Who is your DRAGspiration: Cher's Hispanic friend, gardener, and future son-in-law
3711 days 1 hour ago
jeriber
Drag name: Tatiana LaVern
Why should you be Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar: Because I'm a dumb bitch that's a female for once but TATI IS GENDERQUEER SO RESPECT ZIR PRONOUNS!
Who is your DRAGspiration? Raja is my sugar, Willam is my spice, and Pandora is my everything nice. Shangela is my chemical x. <3
3710 days 19 hours ago
Giraffez
Cameron Kern
Giraffez Doris Buckel
because i'm a smart sassy bitch that loves to read
Shangela and Alyssa Edwards duh
3710 days 13 hours ago
Insanity
Drag name: Melody Vine
Why should you be Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar: Because Melody's original, and not just another cookie cutout like the others. She's a model at Oddball Photography, which means she's pretty far out there, but only the best people are!
Who is your DRAGspiration? Pinup models from the 1950s, Audrey Hepburn, lava lamps, jasmine incenses, and a space alien!
3710 days 9 hours ago
Euro
Drag name: Susu Yo'ass
Why should you be Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar: Because I'm amazing just all round. I bring feistyness, I'm interesting and I'm a controversial bitch.
Who is your DRAGspiration? Isis King + Candis Cayne
3710 days 9 hours ago
hazzbazzEvs
Drag name: Beautana Esparana Barrana
Why should you be Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar: I make DRAG DRAG Im fierce an can woop these bitches ases anyday,  I am the queen b
Who is your DRAGspiration? No one I am my inspiration
3710 days 9 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Application
Drag name: Chyna Rose

Why should you be Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar: because I am fierce on the runway and pound that catwalk for days. I am also a singer and dancer so if I ever have to lip sync for my life I will slay whoever is standing next to me. Plus I Seward make all of my own clothes and design for other queens such as Ivy Winters, Jujubee and Adore Delano

Who is your DRAGspiration? Ivy Winters because of her sewing, Jujubee because of our performance and Yara Sofia because of her unique, charisma, nerve and talent :)

open group

Tengaged's Drag Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!