This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 27 - Jury Vote

Topic » Episode 27 - Jury Vote

1516 days 6 hours ago
Christian_
James I notice that you alluded to something I said but didn’t really cite your source? As jury speeches are in MLA format please provide a works cited or I will be forced to forward this to your 5th grade English teacher and have you expelled for plagiarism. You have twenty minutes, tick tock!
1516 days 6 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Kelly I agree what you see is what you get! And that’s probs one of your most admirable traits, but people know James was protected and had friends we as a jury are smart enough to this. You don’t need to be dropping bombs and pulling shit up it’s doing you no favours
1516 days 6 hours ago
Kelly0412
And then I was in a premade with, Will mike, Julian and Dana

why couldnt this be the final 5
1516 days 4 hours ago
Kelly0412
vote me to win because i slayed THE FINAL FOUR ALLIANCE OF JAMES EVAN CHRISTIAN AND CHLOE, u cant vote someone to win who is in a final 4 alliance??? thats just wrong.
1516 days 4 hours ago
Christian_
1516 days 3 hours ago
Kelly0412
LMAO STOP CHRISTIAN, that was so funny
1515 days 23 hours ago
NJKoda1998
peppa pig is an ICON your faves could never!
1515 days 22 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
And then I was in a premade with, Will mike, Julian and Dana

#TeamCantWinAGroupGame really lived up to its name huh
1515 days 22 hours ago
Kelly0412
wow Julian thats not true u were on call with me when i won my only suitman season and you won the season before!!!
1515 days 11 hours ago
Christian_
on a serious note pretty much I would let Shawn know that she is a FAT CUNT and the shoes that she gave me were not something that I would particularly buy for myself. They were OLD maiden type of shoes, and she said that those shoes were meant to be worn on a beautiful woman so if that's the case, she should have put them back on the rack and she should never even purchased them because she was UNQUALIFIED to own those shoes if that's the case and I think that Shawn is just a disgrace. She's a disgrace to humanity and she's a disgrace to women who are actually beautiful and classy and she just doesn't have the vernacular she thinks she possesses. Somebody lied to her several times and told her that she was fly, hot and sexy and beautiful, and she's nothing like that. She's nothing of the sort.
1515 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*drops my vote into the urn*
1515 days 5 hours ago
Kelly0412
And how fucking dare ANYONE out there make fun of Kelly0412 after ALL she’s been through.
She lost her aunt, she went through a divorce… she had two fucking kids… her husband turned out to be a user, a cheater, and now she’s going through a custody battle. All you people care about is… readers.. and making money off of her. SHE’S A HUMAN!

What you don’t realise is Kelly0412’s making you all this money and all you do is write a bunch of crap about her. She hasn’t performed on stage in years. Her song is called “Give Me More” for a reason, because all you people want is more More MOre MORe MORE! LEAVE HER ALONE!

You’re lucky she even performed for you BASTARDS. LEAVE KELLY0412 ALONE! PLEASE! [untranslated] talked about professionalism and said if Kelly0412 was a professional she would’ve pulled it off, no matter what. Speaking of professionalism, when is it professional to publicly BASH someone who’s going through a hard time. LEAVE KELLY0412 ALONE! PLEASE!

Leave Kelly0412 alone right… NOW! I mean it. Anyone who has a problem, you deal with me. Because she’s not well right now. Leave her alone.
1515 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
https://media3.giphy.com/media/1zjQiLGfgb10nc7Wou/giphy.gif?cid=790b76117ed2699fa634e8edaf2196e42dd64f087a5ae8a2&rid=giphy.gif
1515 days 4 hours ago
Kelly0412
we demand a new forum
1515 days 4 hours ago
purplebb4
i wonder who

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!