This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 27 - Jury Vote

Topic » Episode 27 - Jury Vote

1496 days 4 hours ago
Kelly0412
@Will

Was this part of your strategy or were you just arguing in bad faith because you were pissed in the moment?

honeslty you can ask the call i was on... i was CRAZY & rlly wound up during that comp and most of it was just an act i guess. it was around that point i realized that i wanted to... "Goat Myself Up" so to speak... like i wanted to be perceived as somebody thats CRAZY but is able to worked with and i think i did a pretty good job at filling that role so yeah i guess you could say it was strategy but i cant lie i was pissed i REALLY wanted that point, The King Game was my favorite comp when i played the genius last season and i was really excited to play it again... as lame as that sounds lmao
1496 days 4 hours ago
Christian_
Will:
I believe the thing you are overlooking about my game is while James’s and Kelly’s interests often overlapped with their gameplay, mine tended to be more individualistic and focused on the betterment of ME, rather than focusing on making sure everyone I was aligned with was in as good of a spot as I was.

In Big Brother, James/Kelly wanted me to evict Mike when James backdoored him. I flat out refused (even before knowing that Ryan would ask to be evicted) because I knew while evicting Mike was good for THEIR games, it wasn’t good for mine and I refused to do something that would solely benefit them and not me. Mike was someone who I knew would not nominate me especially with James and Anthony both still in the game, while I was less sure of where Ryan stood. Keeping that war alive allowed me to continue to avoid being a target, because Big Brother was by far the easiest format to eliminate me in.

In the following round as well, James and Kelly both wanted to keep Anthony and evict Sagar. I felt that Anthony was closer to James and Kelly than I was due to them all being firmly Anti-Mike, and by evicting him, it would solidify my spot in their Final 3 plan, make sure that I was not in sole last place for the Raven format start, while also bringing me closer to Sagar as I went to him straight away and told him I was never evicting him no matter what the vote total. All of this helped tighten my spot in the middle so that I would be in an ideal spot when survivor started, which I was.

I definitely understand that my game isn’t a flashy one unlike my opponents. I do believe though that while people were willing to make moves to keep me in, such as the attempted transfer of Crisis coins before raven started by James and Kelly, I was more cutthroat in refusing to participate in moves that didn’t benefit me But I do believe that moves made behind the scenes are just as valid as those made on the stage, as both result in who exactly is sitting in the Final 3. I hope that answered your question.
1496 days 3 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Ok so we've spent long enough on this season, so I'm going to skip statements for each of you.

I want each of you to do the following:

a) Highlight your personal best 3 moments from this season. If you already did this in speeches, or other answers, please just point me in the direction of where to find the info instead of re-writing it.
b) Compare each juror to one person on the cast of Winners at War. If you post ANYTHING that I deem a spoiler, you can quit now because I'll personally make sure Shawn ejects you from this season and disqualifies you from winning the title ^__^
c) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your entire life, what would it be and why? I've spoken with each of you personally before, but never told any of you my favorite food. I'm looking to see who knows me best here and will say something that relates to my own answer to this question!

Whoever answers all 3 parts the best gets my vote.
1496 days 3 hours ago
obscurity
compare each juror to a cast member of raven. oh whats that? youve never seen it? well start watching faggots
1496 days 3 hours ago
Kelly0412
@Nick Part 1.

a) Highlight your personal best 3 moments from this season. If you already did this in speeches, or other answers, please just point me in the direction of where to find the info instead of re-writing it.

1. This isnt really a moment... but i would say linking up with Mike was crucial in this game. I mean yes i had way closer friends here BUT Mike was somebody i could trust because i knew he didnt have his hand in as many cookie jars and he would be straight with you. unfortunately that did go sour as you can see with his jury speech and that is my fault more so since i did stab him in the back but... its just the way life goes you cant go through unscathed I guess. to add to this i would also say working with PATRICK cause me and him did NOT like eachother before this but we actually got really close and called a lot and did a ton of strategy and im not sure people knew how close we actually are.

2. I would say when Me/Patrick/Mike/Ryan all stacked votes on Anthony during BB: Australia and him going home because of it. at that time Anthony was somebody who was with a lot of my allies and wasnt with me and i wanted him out.

3. umm this isnt really gameplay but i think a best moment was making final 3. you can say what you want about how i played say im a terrible person that im mean or whatever... but i... did it? like i usually go home early or on the jury of a normal person game let alone a FORTY person one... and im proud of that, you jurors say i sheeped but i made it here and im proud of that, i very rarely make it to the end and i dont intend on winning but i did make it here and that is a good moment for me because everybody doubted me as a serious player and i doubted my abilities too but i proved everyone wrong and thats worth it for me.
1496 days 3 hours ago
Christian_
Nick's Question

I'm going to go ahead and post Part A/C since B will probably take me a hot minute LMAO

1) The Crystal Maze Purge- I feel like everyone already knows this about me but I absolutely LOVE team finals. I love working with people to achieve a common goal and The Crystal Maze being the starting format was so iconic because unlike when I previously competed on that format, I was with a group of people I had not interacted with much at all! Between pop-star Ryan Brown, Lilly and her OTTNN episode, and Dana "YOU BELIEVE IN THE BIBLE" Tots, I was like LMAO this is a group! Getting to know them through the first four challenges, and then running the purge together and coming in second was a really fun moment and honestly started off the season on such a high note for me. It was probably a really irrelevant moment overall in the scope of GAME, but personally, one of my happier moments.

2) TAR w/ Evan!- So coming into this game, something that a lot of people have @'d me for in the past is relying on my current friends and not bothering with anyone else! This season, I wanted to try to break that image and I feel that Evan epitomized that for me as I feel we became really close throughout the game despite not knowing each other at all prior. I was in class during the start of the leg, so I got to do the easy QWOP roadblock while Evan was stuck on the puzzle, and when I eventually got home, we just sorta cried and sobbed our way through finishing it! And then the next day, when I did that AWFUL (sorry I know you love it but it's tea that game is satanic!) block-stacking game, he was never frustrated or angry when I'd mess up, but just kept encouraging me. It makes me sad to think of how many more moments like that we didn't get to have because of him leaving in Duel but Evan is someone that I loved getting to know this season and I'm really happy that I got to experience that in such an ALL STARS season where most of the time it can feel like GAME GAME GAME!

3) TUCK SHOP 2.0- Okay this is a really irrelevant moment as well but looking back it's so FUNNY that I have to include it in my top 3. So basically I am an ENGLISH major. I cannot do math to save my life. I took College Algebra for the Non-Scientist as a freshman and we spent like a month learning PEMDAS. So when the final duel daily was revealed to be Tuck Shop I was like oh no! So instead of just like actually trying to learn math or strategy, I just tried building an Excel program that would solve it for me! I'm not a computer person at all, so it literally took like four hours but I was DETERMINED after being last on the list to win this challenge! I test it out FINALLY on the crystal maze tuck shop, and it works perfectly! Feeling confident, I ask Shawn to do my comp and can already taste that sweet Samsung Flip Phone they got as prizes for the actual challenge season, I enter the numbers, and the thing literally BREAKS lmao. Clearly computer science is not my forte in life and I frantically tried to fix it, but through my best efforts was unsuccessful =[
It's just a really funny moment in hindsight because I'm like 99% sure doing the actual math would've been easier than trying to build a whole ass program to solve it, and that really made me laugh for like ten minutes after i saw that ERROR pop up

c) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your entire life, what would it be and why? I've spoken with each of you personally before, but never told any of you my favorite food. I'm looking to see who knows me best here and will say something that relates to my own answer to this question!

Okay so since apparently my dead pancreas is a star of this FTC I'm pretty sure the answer I give would be a very short rest of my life if I only ate that LMAO but I do know exactly the food I'd risk my life for dot dot dot

CHICKEN TENDERS!

So while this may be a basic white person answer, I do honestly believe chicken tenders are the perfect compliment to ANY food, and that's what I love so much about them! You can put it with chicken and waffles, you can add BBQ sauce for BBQ chicken and potatoes, there's just so many varieties of what you can do with a chicken tender that I don't think I'd ever get tired of them!
Plus they are basic, white, and crusty but have popping flavor when paired with the right sauce or spice which I think sums me up pretty well! :3
1496 days 2 hours ago
Kelly0412
@Nick Part 2.

b) Compare each juror to one person on the cast of Winners at War. If you post ANYTHING that I deem a spoiler, you can quit now because I'll personally make sure Shawn ejects you from this season and disqualifies you from winning the title ^__^

im SOOOOOOOOO bad at stuff like this so dont make fun of me okay???

13th: Patrick - DENISE because you both think about everything a lot before you do it and you always make what to believe to be the correct choice.

12th: Nick - i would say MICHELE because she loves to play it safe and isnt one to cause waves, she loves to be pretty and just sit there and shes a legitimately... nice person. you helped me with my wiki that i tried to make and abandoned but you still tried to help me and that was really nice of you

11th: John - TYSON because Tyson is nice and calm to peoples faces but is a jokester and kind of mean behind closed doors!!! John always makes me laugh just like tyson does

10th: Ryan - i honestly cant think of one, Ryan is just... Ryan is very sweet and unique and... i would be doing injustice to just throw someone at him that doesnt belong to him

9th: Anthony - Yul HAW HAW ASIAN JOKE! jk honestly.... i love anthony and im glad i got over our differences but im not going to make some write up when hes probalby not even gonna ask a question and just send a vote in for James, so yeah... :3

8th: Will - you are super hard to pinpoint... i almost said adam because you are both hotheads buttttt i am going to say JEREMY because you are pretty boring and inoffensive but sometimes you get passionate about something and become a hothead and it makes you even more interesting.

7th: Lequisha - you are NATALIE because you are both brown and beautiful, rock on sister

6th: Julian - ugh another one to pinpoint im going to say ugh idk cause Julian is someone like... hes very calm but also kinda crazy but kind of nice too and funny like ironically i would say maybe... SANDRA??? but not like cringey and overdone like she is on the show. srry love i rlly struggled with this one :(

5th: Mike - Nobody. you are as insane and as CPN as they possibly come and nobody in the WAW comes close to your style of gameplay or personality

4th: Sagar - honestly.... idk ive known you for years its hard to place but i will say PARVATI but not like all the threat etc part its mostly cause like you are pretty and everybody likes being around you!!! like hell you returned and made it all the way to the final 4 on likability alone. thats impressive !

c) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your entire life, what would it be and why?

MAC AND CHEESE

mac and cheese is just do delicious and creamy and i like to make it homemade and try new things with it, it just always makes me happy even when im sad!!
1496 days 2 hours ago
Christian_
Nick Part B:

Max: Ethan Zohn- I love Patrick because he's just so FRIENDLY! TG is a very toxic site but he's one of the few sane people that have somehow managed to avoid it completely? Ethan's always really positive and stuff and someone that you just see and peg them as WINNER material, and that's how I view Patrick!

Nick: Sandra Diaz Twine- you are just both STAPLES in the series, Sandra is a two time winner, you are honestly are a big reason on why I think so many people continue to play these games because combined with Shawn's work, y'all just really make that wiki POP and honestly just like there is no Survivor without Sandra, there is no Suitman without NJKoda

John: Jeremy Collins- Strong and silent, John just has #that presence where he doesn't even need to speak and you just slap respect on the Jxhn!

Ryan: ima go with DENISE- because on paper, denise is small and tiny and people wouldn't really register her as a THREAT, but she ended up surviving every single tribal, just like how Ryan slayed out both IceBeast and Novamax in shocking elim wins! Similar, they both have that one thing they are just KNOWN for like Ryan's pop star career and Denise surviving every tribal.

Anthony: Kim Spradlin- In this game, I feel there is no one that scared me really as much as Anthony does because when he gets control he really LOCKS it in, which was why I was so nervous about him getting power in this game, similar to Kim how when she locked in that majority Day 1 on One World and easily walked to the win 39 days later.

Will: Danni Boatwright! I feel like Will is such an old-time group gamer (this was literally my first ever group game with him, sorta like that random fact that despite playing like 4 seasons each Ozzy and Boston Rob have never been on the same season!) but anyway back to the POINT, I feel like Will similar to Danni is very good at blending in and camouflaging himself as exemplified by his long string of SAFEs throughout the game without ever being a target at all and only going home when it turned back to comp-based formats.

LQ: Sarah Lacina! Honestly this is heavily around the meme PRIME MINSTER LEQUISHA QUINTON that was prominent during the ILM phase similar to how Sarah said she was the president in Cagayan, but I think similar to Sarah, both of them have very strong social games and don't rely on challenges to make it as far as they do in games which is a super admirable trait!

Julian: Boston Rob. I feel Julian is similar to Boston Rob because when you think of old-time group gamers, Julian just pops up at the top of the list! Just like how Rob started playing back in S4, Julian started Suitman's game EIGHT years ago and idk I just think that's neat!

Mike: Amber- You are both such quiet, sweet individuals who found love on Survivor I'm sorta questioning whether maybe you are her secret twin...?

Sagar: Natalie Anderson! THIS IS NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE BOTH INDIAN LMAOOOO, but just like Natalie, Sagar went out shockingly early and monopolized his time out to return (similar to Natalie getting 4 tokens so far) to where despite there being heavy anti-returnee vibes, he was still able to re-integrate himself back in and make the final four. Just like Natalie, Sagar never let his elimination get in the way of him winning, which I think he had a very good shot of if he had won the final four challenge.
1496 days 2 hours ago
Kelly0412
omg his answer was so much better then mine LMAO i feel so retarded im lit so not eloquent and im sure all of you think i either dont care or im like retarded im just bad at explaining myself and how i feel :(
1496 days 1 hour ago
Kelly0412
ALRIGHT JURY WHEN I WALKED INTO THIS HOUSE I KNEW THAT IF I WERE TO BE THE FIERCE AND COMPETITIVE PERSON THAT I AM, THAT I WOULD BE WALKING OUT NIGHT SIX. SO, I HID IT, I PRETENDED TO BE SOME CLUMSY GOOFY EASY TO MANIPULATE GIRL, WHEN INFACT THAT I HAVE A CRIMINOLOGY LEGAL STUDIES DEGREE AND THAT IM A LAW STUDENT. BUT I FOOLED YOU, I FOOLED YOU DIDNT I, I ALSO PLAYED OUT BOTH SIDES OF THE HOUSE THE ENTIRE SEASON AND NO ONE KNEW ABOUT IT AND I WENT TEN NOMINATIONS WITHOUT EVER HITTING THE BLOCK ONCE THATS FIFTY SIX DAYS, THATS MORE THAN ANYBODY IN THIS HOUSE. I DIDNT FEEL LIKE I NEEDED TOW IN COMPETTIONS ALL SEASON LONG, WHY BECAUSE MY SOCIAL GAME CARRIED ME THROUGHOUT THIS SEASON, WHEN IT WAS TIME TO PROVE MYSELF, I DID JUST THAT. I WON THE TWO MOST IMPORTANT HOH'S OF THE SEASON, AND I BROUGHT MYSELF 👏 HERE! TO THE FINAL TWO. I DID WHAT ALL OF YOU FAILED TO DO, I BROKE APART THE SHOWMANCE NOW VOTE FOR THE MOST REAL PERSON OF THE SEASON!!!!
1495 days 20 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Alright you 3. First off, congratulations, making it this far in a season like this is an impressive feat. How I may personally feel about things aside, you 3 did really well and should be very pleased with yourselves.

Now I do know that the 3 of you were pretty tight this season, and I respect that, but tonight is not about friendship or looking out for others. This is the time to fight for yourself and only yourself. So with that, I just have one question:

- Why do the two people sitting next to you NOT deserve to win this season? Point out any flaws in their games, bring to light anything you can find that makes them deserve this win less than you do.
1495 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
Hi and congrats you 3 on making it to the end of a 40 person season which is a huge achievement and you all deserve the credit for doing this!

Honestly my vote is up in the air as I can't seem to make up my mind on who to vote for to win and I'm thinking what makes someone a true winner of a season like this as we celebrated 100 seasons of Suitman and he deserves credit as well for putting up with us all for that long that would drive some people crazy but not him.

This game was unpredictable as we didn't know what formats would come next and you had to adjust your strategy as you go and my question is what was your most vulnerable point in this game and how did you overcome that to make it to the end?
1495 days 19 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Hi guys very well done for making it this far! As you know we’ve all aged about twenty years due to this game! A lot of people will ask you all about your game but I’m here to be an egotistical bitch so tell me how I would of won this game and what were my best and worst strategies throughout this endeavour!

BEST ANSWER GETS MY VOTE
1495 days 16 hours ago
J2999
Hi, just wanted to quickly state I apologise I'm currently OUT, I'll be home in like 1hr - 1hr 30 mins and answer everything then, not ignoring !! But yeah my apologies.
1495 days 14 hours ago
Kelly0412
@Julian

- Why do the two people sitting next to you NOT deserve to win this season? Point out any flaws in their games, bring to light anything you can find that makes them deserve this win less than you do.

oh lord you are going to get me in hot water considering im sitting next to 2 very big egos and gamebots but um here we go.

Christian: I just feel like Christian didnt do much he kind of just relied on friends outside the game and just... made it here? I just feel like he didnt really actively try

James: now James is the opposite... he tried TOO much. I feel like he made a ton of connections but many of them weren't genuine and he just used people to get ahead and wasnt very sincere in most things he did, I can think of 3 examples of this really

- He helped BOTH Ryan & Patrick in their Death Match, i mean thats pretty self explanatory... who does that??? thats so weird like pick someone to support and stick with it, I think that shows a level of fakeness that is unmatched here

- He WON HoH at final 10. James was in a perfect spot but he chose to win HoH anyway and I think that was a very poor move on his part as he could have easily just floated even later but he chose to be XD BIG MOVES or actual gameplay at that point and I think it did cost him ultimately.

- Before the Survivor finale Me/James/Christian had our pre-established final 3, I told James that we shouldnt include Sagar on our call like we had for the past few days because backstabbing someone on call is very mean and wrong HOWEVER James said no as he felt Sagar wouldnt vote with us (he didnt anyway) and he had no real issue fucking him over, In that moment I do believe James chose the game over his friendship with Sagar.

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!