This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 27 - Jury Vote

Topic » Episode 27 - Jury Vote

1474 days 16 hours ago
J2999
NICK:

PART A:
a) Highlight your personal best 3 moments from this season. If you already did this in speeches, or other answers, please just point me in the direction of where to find the info instead of re-writing it.

1. Crystal Maze. My team was literally perfect, like I love Anthony, Chloe and LeQuisha tons as individuals, and we knew from the get-go we were going to mesh well. It was sort of two duos but for sorta alternating reasonings, as like Chloe and I are obviously tight mates, whereas Anthony and LQ were on RIVALS together and have since became mates, so our four just seemed a perfect way to start the game. I pledged Red Team loyalty day 1 and preached that the entire way throughout, and them three really did allow Crisis to start off fun and continue that way.

2. I'll go for SNAKES AND LADDERS. YES this was just one comp but it is strong enough to make my top 3! So I actually really enjoyed this because it demonstrated the cohesiveness of our team for the round. It was the final round of the Gauntlet/ILM teams, and the Phoenixes had just had 3 rounds of constant arguing, with two sides forming, and I personally dislike toxicity (rivalry is fine but it went beyond that) within games : which to an extent it GOT to, as I know Ryan was feeling attacked at points, for example : and the fact we were able to come together, even though it was just one round, (and yeah this is aimed at the people who got involved really anyway) it made a sorta now-iconic SuitMan comp for positive and negative reasons really enjoyable.

3. I do feel winning that final immunity was the icing on the cake. I found the third 'best moment' more difficult to pick out as I had a couple ones that could be here which would perhaps be perceived as corny talking about my love for certain individuals, so this seems a good other option. Winning this immunity guaranteed my spot at the end, and it was that moment that anything I had perhaps done that was out-of-character or something for me just seemed WORTH IT. Whilst this round was difficult as I had to vote the person who provided one of my comp highlights all game (Karmageddon during Double Cross with Sagar), I knew I had earned my spot here and it allowed for the biggest jury threat of the four remaining to be eliminated, resulting in this F3.
1474 days 16 hours ago
Kelly0412
@Ryan

my question is what was your most vulnerable point in this game and how did you overcome that to make it to the end?

I would say... THE GAUNTLET/I LOVE MONEY... aka the TEAM phase. I just felt kind of alone at this point tbh, it was clear that James/Chloe/Evan/Christian were a tight group despite what they said cause as you know:

JAMES CHLOE EVAN AND CHRISTIAN ARE A FINAL FOUR!

It was the only time i was REALLY in minority and it was the only LOW on my chart. but i overcame it because despite being in the minority i had one hell of a social game and nobody takes a shot at this bad bitch and lands it and Mike was the other paymaster so its not like I was ever going anywhere.

but...it was also a personal low for me too, i was super agitated and mean to a few people and  things got out of hand with you Ryan especially and I was really mean to you because you chose to go where the numbers were and i acted the same way towards LQ & Nick and i do apologize to all of you!

But I do think this vulnerable point was a fluke because after teams it was just smooth sailing from there for me. i was never ever in any type of real danger again and thats because im a good player BUT people think im just this crazy mess that they dont see the real strategist and genuine player that I am.
1474 days 16 hours ago
Kelly0412
@LQ

but I’m here to be an egotistical bitch so tell me how I would of won this game and what were my best and worst strategies throughout this endeavour!

LMAO this question... okay this is super vague on how you want us to approach this question but i will take a shot anyway.

How LQ would have won this game:
Okay so lets say you WIN the way of the warrior and take Julians spot in the final 6:
we go to rocks: JAMES vs MIKE and in this scenario i get ROCKED out.

at final 5 you decide despite your friendship with James you think he needs to go because you arent sure if he is a jury threat and you send him home 3-2 with Sagar & Mike.

at final 4, you pull off a SHOCK final immunity win and everybody is shook, you decide to vote for mike with Christian and its a 2-2 vote and Mike draws the rock and leaves.

at the final tribal council you make a very eloquent and very persuasive speech that flips a mostly PRO-Christian Jury and you win in a 6-2-2 vote with KELLY/JAMES voting Christian and MIKE/ANTHONY voting Sagar.

and you bicker with Shawn the entire time because as demonstrated with the whole Sackeshi-Tard incident with the brantsteele, Shawn has nothing on you and you can emasculate that loser all the way to the bank.

---- okay part 2----

what were my best and worst strategies throughout this endeavour!

BEST: I think you had one hell of a social game Miss LQ, you had your hands in so many cookie jars and despite being a weak beat (love u!) you werent ever a target except ONE time. I have no doubt in my MIND you would be sitting right here if you hadnt have been taken in out in the bullshit Raven twist but i have to be thankful for it because my time was numbered with Miss Quinton after my neck <3

WORST:I dont think you really employed a BAD strategy tbh, like you didnt get out because of your gameplay you got out cause of comps... you had a pretty strong social game throughout, the only thing i can think of is that you got caught!! which is partially my fault but still... Evan caught onto your ability to play all sides and integrate yourself very well and dragged you in.... but you slayed him anyway

in short: I think you had an amazing Social/Strategic game and you were entertaining and funny throughout but your shortcoming was unfortunately Challenges which got you in the end. But you always gave it your all and showed your personality throughout so who really won?
1474 days 15 hours ago
J2999
NICK:

PART B:
b) Compare each juror to one person on the cast of Winners at War. If you post ANYTHING that I deem a spoiler, you can quit now because I'll personally make sure Shawn ejects you from this season and disqualifies you from winning the title ^__^

MAX: Natalie Anderson. Natalie Anderson is first juror (assuming she doesn't return from the edge which I have no idea about because I'm anti-spoilers too ^__^) and Max is also first juror so that's an instant link. Natalie proved herself in that first challenge to hands down be the strongest female on Sele, and Max - in my opinion - is hands down one of the strongest players from the SEASON let alone the jury. And you CAN'T dislike either of them. Max could screw you in a game and you couldn't be bitter because he's such a likeable person, and how can you not love Natalie Anderson.

NICK: Sophie Clarke. I feel both Nick and Sophie are amazing strategists, thorough in their styles of gameplay, both are likeable and hard to root against. Like if you ranked the WAW cast, overall Sophie is a character you have to rank higher than lower, and Nick is certainly the same. I never watched South Pacific so had limited ideas of Sophie's gameplay style, but I was drawn to her. Nick and I don't have a talk daily kind of conversations, yet whenever we are in a game I'm instantly drawn to working with him.

JOHN: Jeremy Collins. John exists and you love him for it. Jeremy exists and I love him for it. Both are such capable players who are easy to support, and a major factor they have on side is the enjoyment they are to talk to and be around. Both are also strong players physically, and people you would always want to be on your tribe and with you over against.

RYAN: Adam Klein. For much of this game, Ryan was like on the bottom but not on the bottom at the same time, similar to Adam being excluded yet not on the actual bottom. For many rounds this season Ryan was in the position he had to fight for his spot in the game, whereas some other players just had to survive the main challenge round to see the next day, and that's quite similar to Adam who like ended up in the position where despite having allies, was in the position of being at risk.

ANTHONY: Ethan Zohn. Anthony never really got the chance to do a lot this game, as wherever he went a target on his back followed, leading to him having an early elimination. Upon return, Anthony was always in the position of being at the bottom, and this links to Ethan who was trapped on the bottom since the start of the game, leading to his early exit for something that wasn't really his fault.

WILL: Wendell Holland. Throughout the game Will was never really TARGETED, and this continued for basically his entire time in the game, due to the relationships he has with people, and I link this to Wendell because well.. Wendell has been in a solid position so far this season and not been targeted, so it seemed to have a nice fit to it.

LEQUISHA: Sandra Diaz-Twine. I loved playing this game with you since day 1, and I realised how much LQ really was always just THAT queen. I think you helped yourself really well by your position in the game which linked well to what Sandra had pre-swap (I'll go into this more when seeing LQ's question later), both LQ and Sandra have other players who are stronger at challengers, but have a stellar social game and are able to work their charm to survive.

JULIAN: Denise Stapley. Julian is a strong player who is also handy physically (despite him not believing this !!!!) and is someone who is good at playing from the bottom in my opinion. He's good socially and an adaptable player who knows what cards to play and when to play them, allowing him to be the threat he was this game, linking to Denise as she played from the underdog role in Philippines and again in WAW, when she was vulnerable night 1 vs where she is now (again slightly linking to when Julian was vulnerable format 2 - due to a bit of chatzy misfortune) yet then had just one LOW between that moment and the final round of the Genius.

MIKE: Rob Mariano. And yes this is a compliment, I'm a Rob fan.... Mike was a vocal player throughout yet also a strategically-enabled one, who despite not always being the MAJORITY of something was able to save himself in times of need. Mike was always a threat the entire game, and come Survivor was the biggest threat to win I believe. This links to Rob as Rob is one of the biggest threats of Survivor, arguably the biggest male threat, hence people didn't hesitate to get him taken out sooner rather than later.

SAGAR: Yul Kwon. Both are phenomenal strategists, they play their cards correctly. Sagar - despite formerly being eliminated - was going to win this game if he made the end out of the Final 4. Sagar is such a likeable person that the way he plays you can't discredit or hate on and you do want the best for him. Same with Yul, he has always been one of my favourite winners due to his likability and pureness about him. Neither needed immunities or anything to stay safe, which is another credit to Sagar's social game as we all knew he was CAPABLE of winning them, as with Yul he is also capable yet his charm, social abilities and strategy keeps him around!
1474 days 15 hours ago
J2999
NICK:

Part C:
c) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your entire life, what would it be and why? I've spoken with each of you personally before, but never told any of you my favorite food. I'm looking to see who knows me best here and will say something that relates to my own answer to this question!

I'm going to go with STEAK, or like BEEF, because you can have it in different types, and versatility for a food is best. Plus because it's a form of MEAT and like meat is more filling and if I'm eating this for the rest of my life I'm not gonna be wanting stacks of the same thing every meal, so yeah, steak/beef does the job.
1474 days 15 hours ago
J2999
SAGAR:

compare each juror to a cast member of raven. oh whats that? youve never seen it? well start watching faggots

I'll do it to the  DRAGON'S EYE sure I loved that bop of a show. Whilst I know this is a troll q so I'll just say a NAME vs explaining something that no one is gonna look at or care truly about.

Max - Arros
Nick - Lemec
John - Vesak
Ryan - Larim
Anthony - Halsem
Will - Kelin (he was better than his placement like he just sorta tanked randomly twice..)
LeQuisha - Varan
Julian -  Lemec
Mike - Gydan
Sagar - Hareb
1474 days 15 hours ago
NJKoda1998
ok so let's summarize

Kelly's highlights are working with Mike, getting Anthony out, and making top 3. Kelly compared me to #Winchele, which we stan. Kelly also loves mac & cheese, which we do like.

Christian's highlights are carrying his Crystal Maze team, breaking spreadsheets trying to do Tuck Shop (relatable. still dont know how i won that one in 14 minutes), and being Evan's partner (who was supposed to be MY partner, but told me day of he was dumping me for Christian). Christian compared me to Sandra, which we stan. Chicken tenders are dope, so we like that answer even though Christian would die :(

James's highlights are getting a dream Crystal Maze team, winning Snakes and Ladders (awful comp), and winning final immunity. We do love the Sophie comparison, however, I hate red meat so that last choice, while I respect the versatility of red meat, is a CHOICE :x

This did not help me make my decision at all, so imma just vote however i feel when i wake up tomorrow morning BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
1474 days 15 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Im also HIGHLY disappointed none of you said the icon that is mango for my food question
1474 days 15 hours ago
J2999
JULIAN:

- Why do the two people sitting next to you NOT deserve to win this season? Point out any flaws in their games, bring to light anything you can find that makes them deserve this win less than you do.

CHRISTIAN:
The thing with Christian is.... what exactly did he do? Throughout the entire game he was able to get into the power positions at times, yet seemingly didn't do a lot with that power. His gameplay definitely seems very under the radar, which despite that not necessarily being a BAD thing, I feel in this scenario it isn't a POSITIVE thing because in a game with 40 players, I feel that SOMEWHERE in them 26 episodes you should have done something memorable or to standout that people will exit the game knowing you did, or even TRIED. I feel Christian relied on his allies a lot - which whilst everyone HAS to in games, he did it more than others - which therefore prevented him actually doing anything himself. So ultimately I feel he coasted a fair amount.

KELLY:
At times Kelly got personal with people when he shouldn't have, I addressed it briefly in a previous answer, which was when he attacked people such as Ryan in Gauntlet/ILM. Another example was attacking Will in the King game. Yes at times the game becomes a bit much, but I feel that isn't an excuse to go personal on anyone. In addition, Kelly relied on other people's help the most of this final 3. He made poor judgement calls at points which put him into a negative spot in the game, and then would further dig his hole by reactions to people he had just put himself against. I also feel that I DID have Kelly quite under control almost. Whilst he was still his own person and could ultimately do or say what he wanted, particularly towards the end of the game I feel I was able to be a good influence on his game. The final example this happened was Final 6 where he was stressed about getting rocked out, I ensured his vote did not flip so that I would stay safe, and he aided me in that.

I do also feel that something aimed at both as such is the passion level. I hands down feel I put in more effort and levels of caring this game than them both. Not saying they totally lacked it, just I know I went harder at it every day. If I found myself in a position where my game was on the line, I fought to ensure I would've had people to have my back, whether that be preaching something genuine, or what they wanted to hear (generally the former). YES that resulted in me in part being 'fake' to some people - despite me trying to minimise it and I think I minimised it decently well - but I think that is significantly more respectable and better gameplay than just coasting or turning on anyone the second they did one thing against me.

I don't think I tried 'too much', I definitely think I tried more than almost everyone if not everyone, but for such a big season I don't see why that should be frowned upon. I cared and that allowed me to achieve what I wanted, or at least attempt what I wanted. I think trying and caring is a POSITIVE factor as it demonstrated I clearly want this, and therefore I ensured I fought as hard as I could every day regardless of if I was on the top or the bottom.
1474 days 15 hours ago
J2999
RYAN:

This game was unpredictable as we didn't know what formats would come next and you had to adjust your strategy as you go and my question is what was your most vulnerable point in this game and how did you overcome that to make it to the end?

My most vulnerable point in the game was certainly Big Brother. I don't want to seem too up my own arse but I equally feel it was my ONLY vulnerable point (as at F6 I was confident enough with my relationships with Christian and Kelly that I wasn't going to leave). Quickly I will just state that people may feel I put myself in this position, which is half true half isn't. Obviously part of it clearly WAS by the failed backdoor on Mike, but equally being under the impression based on what was said I was going up if a fair few people were HoH, it doesn't make me winning HoH at F10 seem an awful idea.

Come F9 I did feel okay though. I knew I'd be nominated against Anthony, and truthfully the only real doubt I had was going to be whether Kelly vetoed Anthony or myself. Part of me wanted to have him veto Anthony, but I knew if I wanted Kelly to veto me that he would. I ultimately did get vetoed as I thought it was better to be safe than sorry and it wasn't a nail in the coffin Anthony would leave at that point.

Anyway, so I overcame this based on the relationships I had. I had a strong enough social one with Kelly to allow me to be saved with the veto, yet I equally knew pre-veto if final nominees were Anthony and I that I had the votes to survive over him, despite him having some of the lowest odds of winning. I think this demonstrates the strength of my social game to the point people were going to save me over someone with worser odds of winning, but yeah after being vetoed this set me up nicely because although I evicted Sagar, we were able to instantly move on from that the next day and that allowed me to go into Raven knowing I had loyalties from 4/7 of the other players, which then became 3/5 come Survivor, with Sagar simply voting me with the aim to have Kelly rocked out.

Since The Genius, when the formats were slightly more predictable, I knew that I was either going to leave in Big Brother USA or I was going to make the end of the game. Again - like with a previous answer - it's not that I'm cocky, it's that I was confident in my social strategical and physical abilities, and once my social abilities came through at F9, that was me overcoming by largest obstacle, allowing a smoother path to the end.
1474 days 14 hours ago
J2999
LEQUISHA:

Hi guys very well done for making it this far! As you know we’ve all aged about twenty years due to this game! A lot of people will ask you all about your game but I’m here to be an egotistical bitch so tell me how I would of won this game and what were my best and worst strategies throughout this endeavour!

How you would have won the game:
Well assuming you are taking the place of Julian in F6, I feel that it would LIKELY still go to a rock draw so you'd need some luck on your side there. I feel that you would make top 4 being pitted as an easier-to-beat in comps than Mike, as Mike likely would've still gotten 5th. This puts you in F4 with Christian, myself and then Kelly/Sagar (whichever of them didn't draw the rock) and then it would be based on F4, as you would likely need it due to being the biggest jury threat. If you won that immunity, you'd win the game I feel, if your jury performance was up to par, and based on past experience I feel it likely would have been!

So to summarise, you'd have likely won by... making the end. I know you felt you were a goat, but there were certainly bigger goats than you, and I feel you could've had a strong chance in winning had you made it here.

Your STRATEGIES:
BEST:
Throughout the game you constantly made everyone feel like they had you as an ally. A particular example that I learned of was that you had a Final 4 with Julian, Mike and Will, whilst simultaneously ensuring other allies felt comfortable with you. I know I felt comfortable with you throughout the game, as did many others, so your strategy in that regard was on point, and it really displays the strengths within your social game.
I also feel that you saying a few times that you were a goat was a form of good strategy, as despite ME knowing that wasn't true as such, others did agree with it and it reduced people's aims to target you, like had you made it to Survivor (and as sort of stated in my bit above surrounding how you would win) I feel that you would've either made it to the end with a good case to plea to the jury, or fallen just short, and falling just short because no one wanted to turn on you based on your social game and strategy. You didn't need wins because you had a well-employed strategy regarding social game and that was strong enough to keep you safe, which is another bonus obviously as it also helped from your likability and jury management standpoint.

WORST:
This one is sort of debatable and slightly contradicts to the last thing I said. But had you evicted Mike instead of Ryan, you would have had improved odds for Raven. An addition is that say Anthony won F9 HoH, which seemed likely had Mike gotten 10th, he would've taken a shot at another perceived large physical threat, which would ensure your spot in F6. HOWEVER, and this goes back to positive strategy, your ideology of having tight groups on either side set you up NICELY for Survivor, so I can't say that evicting Ryan over Mike was wrong, especially when there was another round of Big Brother to come so having Mike around was more beneficial for you based on your allegiance - it was just the GETTING to Survivor that obviously fell short.

Anyway the 'weakness' point is literally just me nitpicking and it's not even a confirmed thing, hence my backtrack explanation following, but I said the only thing that could come to mind as your question wanted it so yeah. The positives certainly outweigh the negatives !!
1474 days 14 hours ago
Christian_
Julian:

James: James does not deserve to win because throughout this entire game he made moves just for the sake of building a “resume” and relied on his pre-existing relationships to recover from them. Backdooring Mike was a HORRIFIC move that he clearly did not think at all but assumed people would just sheep it because it was a #bigmove. The only reason he even was able to recover from that was because of his pre-existing relationship with Kelly that got him to veto him the next round. James didn’t do anything special besides already have Kelly as a friend to get him to use that veto. James can say he actively was making all these shocking moves but throwing shit at a wall and seeing what sticks isn’t really a smart strategy in my opinion? He can say that I floated and relied on my allies, but why would I put myself in a position like he did and actively blow up a spot in the middle just to attempt some half-ass backdoor plan to get the jury’s “respect”? Sometimes the best move is just sitting back and watching someone blow up their game, rather than get blown up trying to step in and I feel James always had a hero complex in this game.

Kelly: Kelly does not deserve to win because Kelly would take any tiniest thing and explode over it. While I know I’m no angel, Kelly literally exploded at LQ when she didn’t give her a point despite having a massive lead already. Kelly verbally attacked Ryan in the team phase, and if I didn’t think Kelly was my best shot in the finals, I wouldn’t have continued to deal with the constant verbal attacks everytime I did something that he wasn’t on board with. It was all fine if KELLY did something, such as saving people in the duel, but if someone else did that same thing it was time to FIGHT.

Also the funniest thing is when people keep saying I relied on friends outside of the game like my closest allies who I wanted to go to the end were Evan and Nick after the Duel, people who I have either never played with or never had a solo alliance with. Sagar and I became really close this game and we’ve never been before really. Kelly and James continue to operate under the assumption that the only things I told THEM were what I was thinking but there’s a reason I made it so far into the game without being in danger no matter who won. If anything, Kelly and James relied on their relationship with ME to make it here. I was the split vote in Survivor that could’ve easily gone with Mike over them, I just felt that taking a duo with me was best for my game. It’s hypocritical of them to say that I relied on friendships when they are both guilty of that same thing.
1474 days 14 hours ago
J2999
Ok this is just a generic thing partially in response to others.

KELLY SAID:
"- Before the Survivor finale Me/James/Christian had our pre-established final 3, I told James that we shouldnt include Sagar on our call like we had for the past few days because backstabbing someone on call is very mean and wrong HOWEVER James said no as he felt Sagar wouldnt vote with us (he didnt anyway) and he had no real issue fucking him over, In that moment I do believe James chose the game over his friendship with Sagar."

This is a LIE. Sagar was ON the call for Final 6. Sagar left the chat, then come F4 Kelly asked if we should add him back. I said that I don't think we should because that would be unfair when we were going to give him fourth. I never doubted Sagar voting with us at F5 considering I had known he only voted for me at F6 to have the chance of rocking Kelly out. I had MANY issues screwing Sagar over, issues that on a personal level really didn't make me want to, but I was able to think with my HEAD and make the right call. I never chose the GAME over SAGAR. I mean technically I did by giving him fourth, but not in the way Kelly meant. In the regard of giving him fourth, Christian chose the game over Sagar, Kelly chose the game over Sagar. I simply didn't say to add Sagar back as it would be rude to that when we were just going to give him fourth, but never did my personal feelings towards Sagar change, and never did I choose the game over him, I had him in my mind first which was why I said to not add him back.

So Kelly saying he thinks 'backstabbing someone on call is very mean and wrong' is INTERESTING and clearly a lie when he tried to add Sagar back to the call the ROUND WE WERE VOTING HIM OUT.
1474 days 14 hours ago
Kelly0412
I never said to add sagar back to the call are you retarded i am the one who told him to leave it lmao and yes you did literally were so fake to sagar the entire jury, you constantly implied you would take him to final 3 but it was always a lie, at least i wasnt fake to the entire jury, can you say the same James?
1474 days 14 hours ago
Christian_
Ryan:

My most vulnerable (and really only moment) was the Duel selection list when Evan went home. I basically survived through signing my life over to Nick and Evan volunteering, so that was the biggest wake up call to ME that I needed to adapt my style of play to ensure I would never end up in that position again. I made a genuine deal with Nick to never betray him (something I would’ve stuck to if Nick has made it to the end), and as a result was the very first pick the following round when Nick won immunity. After that misstep, I was never in danger the rest of the game regardless of the format. People can say it’s because I relied on allies, but James winning HoH was a horrific move that blew up his spot. If I knew I was safe, I’m not going to try in the comp even if it meant James getting targeted for it, which is exactly what happened. I dominated Raven despite having the least lives going in with sagar, and in Survivor was the one person who I believe that everyone wanted to go the end with because they equates my UTR game with zero game.

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!