This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 27 - Jury Vote

Topic » Episode 27 - Jury Vote

1508 days 5 hours ago
J2999
KELLY:

I never said to add sagar back to the call are you retarded i am the one who told him to leave it lmao and yes you did literally were so fake to sagar the entire jury, you constantly implied you would take him to final 3 but it was always a lie, at least i wasnt fake to the entire jury, can you say the same James?

ACTUALLY, this is ALSO incorrect. I had a conversation with Sagar before Survivor and it strongly implied that he was not in my ideal F3, I did tell him that wasn't a LOCKED thing because there was always the 'WHAT IF' element, so he knew the likelihood of result. Anything I may or may not have said with him before hand sure that element wasn't there, but we had mutually not always been 100% honest with one another, yet at the end of the day he was never not a crucial person to me in the game, for numerous reasons, and in part I feel that he feels the same.

And I wasn't fake to the entire jury, no???
I was NOT fake to more jurors than I WAS fake to, I didn't tell people outright lies to benefit myself.
1508 days 5 hours ago
Christian_
LQ:

I feel the others basically already said this but I’ll go ahead anyway!
Assuming Julian goes out instead of you, you go to rocks and Kelly goes bye bye, flip on Mike af F5 and then try to vote out sagar at 4 would give you a really strong shot to win in my opinion!

Best: Your best move was your social game, you didn’t need to win any of the comps to make it far into this game and had you survived raven that most likely would have continued. Everyone thought you were their ally which sorta leads into the next point

Worst: showing your cards too early in the duel. When we all had our Phoenix chat and then you picked Julian with your selection, I think that just set off a lot of red flags with people and it is why Evan chose to call you into the duel because it started to highlight that you were playing all sides, and is why I personally was always cautious around you. Not having that blown up though until it basically had to in duel was very good though, just probably the biggest miss steak you had, one that was unavoidable though
1508 days 5 hours ago
Kelly0412
I mean James you are winning because you joined with 15 of your friends who dont care that you fucked them over so congrats!!!! im glad you are getting more flop nation points since you spend your days drooling over the flop nation wiki
1508 days 5 hours ago
J2999
? I didn't premade this game with people.

It happened that I had people in the game I have a positive relationship, that's not my fault, I didn't scurry around asking everyone to join?

I DID know a couple people who were gonna be playing based on people who asked ME if I was playing, but for the strong majority of the cast I was unaware they were playing until the cast reveal.
1508 days 5 hours ago
Kelly0412
i mean thats a lie but whatever! at least me and Christian didnt need to rely on a premade <3

also Chloe, James told me about your true Gender Identity on call! yikes D:
1508 days 5 hours ago
J2999
Can I please ask who was in my 'premade'
1508 days 5 hours ago
Kelly0412
ur mom
1508 days 4 hours ago
LusciousLips5
I mean everyone was in premades let’s not beat around the bush! People who say they weren’t are lying and just plain out of touch!

I mean I was in a pre made with James and Chloe

And then I was in a premade with, Will mike, Julian and Dana
1508 days 4 hours ago
Kelly0412
thanks for backing me up LQ!!! i applied the night before the game started so i didnt TECHNICALLY join with a premade but i did have friends in the game i wont lie
1508 days 4 hours ago
LusciousLips5
See this is my problem with you kelly, like I appreciate you, I think your hilarious but... you were doing really well with your questioning but as soon as you think your not in control or getting your way you play dirty!!! Like the way you handle things especially just now really makes me think you have no social awareness! Like to me that just cost you my vote ngl
1508 days 4 hours ago
Christian_
I would just like to say that a premade is joining a game WITH a group of people, as I was the WINNER of Shawn’s guaranteed pass onto this season and was the first person leaked by PinkRose to be playing, I did not premade with anyone! If anything, my influence and winning personality caused them to sign up for a chance to play with mwah! xx 🐷👄💋
1508 days 4 hours ago
J2999
Oh no LQ I don't pretend I didn't have mates, you me Chloe weren't a premade no, we made a chat day 1 yes, but we didn't sign up to the game together.
1508 days 4 hours ago
Kelly0412
I mean LQ thats fair but it its true... my whole point is that i tried my best to be as genuine as possible to most people in this game and its interesting that some people pretend to be some hero when they are as nasty as me.
1508 days 4 hours ago
J2999
Honestly Christian has a point, I had an automatic pass onto the season too so I knew I was playing before I knew ANYONE else even applied or anything, so I didn't need to join as a group either.
1508 days 4 hours ago
Kelly0412
you mean you had your automatic pass so you enlisted your friends to join with you James?

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!