This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 16 - Jury Vote

Topic » Episode 16 - Jury Vote

1959 days 20 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Ladies, I've made my decision

*cue music*

RealJacksonWalsh, would you please step forward?

*cue dramatic sound effects*

Jack, you lost this season because you this cast all wanted to be "iconic" and make you Francesca Hogi. But, it has come to my attention that applications for Suitman's Flop Nation Season 12, The Secret Temple are still open with almost guaranteed casting for applicants! Applications, that are put in place to protect the SFN franchise from getting cancelled. Jack, I must ask you to become the Sole Survivor of this terrible season, so that you don't apply for your ninth season of Flop Nation.

*hands crown and scepter*

Now prance my queen!
1959 days 20 hours ago
NJKoda1998
https://media.giphy.com/media/1kTU84kKcPRg5ushaD/giphy.gif
1959 days 19 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Regardless of what happens tonight or tomorrow, I’m not taking credit for anyone’s game I trying to point what I did for my own game! I know being a jury you come to this with your mind made up and hopefully if I haven’t persuaded you all, you’ve been able to see my passion and least think I played a decent game! I thank those who helped me along the way but ultimately only I could get myself here! So good luck Leah and James no matter what anyone says we made it and that’s something! Thank you all and as I said hopefully I’ve shown you a glimpse into the ‘Quisha’ game!!!

Nothing but love
1959 days 18 hours ago
SuitMan13
*enters with urn*
1959 days 18 hours ago
BBlover96
Late
1959 days 18 hours ago
J2999
Good luck x
1959 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
Shawn told me he would give me money on PayPal to show up.  I expect the money by the end of the reunion.
1959 days 18 hours ago
rawr121
sits
1959 days 18 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
well let’s get an end to this horrid season, well only a couple people made it horrid but still
1959 days 18 hours ago
SuitMan13
One moment and I'll begin to read the votes
1959 days 18 hours ago
rawr121
this was good season honestly but im still bitter over being blindsided by sagar and felix!!!!
1959 days 18 hours ago
SuitMan13
Okay here are. James, Leah and LeQuisha - after a season of rewinds to the past, it fitting comes down to the past once again. This time the 10 people you sent to the Jury.
1959 days 18 hours ago
obscurity
Slowman13 strikes again
1959 days 18 hours ago
SuitMan13
I'll read the votes.

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!