This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 16 - Jury Vote

Topic » Episode 16 - Jury Vote

1964 days 20 hours ago
J2999
LusciousLips5
James to clarify I wasn’t Andreas minion we’ve established I went against her numerous times, the oli vote, telling Ben and all of finale so minion I was not! If you really think catergorising me as a minion is valid then you need to put yourself there as well! Difference is I went against the grain, you stayed behind mike and never went against his word, it’s depends on wether the jury deem that as a loyal ally or someone who was minulpalted and carried!

You say "all of finale" as if you went against her, SURE you did at F4 but I mean you weren't gonna boot Leah so?
You still voted Ben out.... WITH HER
Andrea was aware of the Oli vote we discussed it before vote lock

And Mike didn't exactly carry me LMAO, I had myself secured with people to the point had Mike wanted me out, I do not think they would have gone through with it.

Mike and I didn't vote together multiple jury rounds, too. I don't think he was carrying me from exile island xo

And I didn't need to go against Mike because we literally had the same prime targets, Leah and Jayson (when we were together), it wasn't at all a case of Mike wants Leah out, wow I'm suddenly voting Leah. Oh, Mike now wants Jayson, Jayson it is! We both wanted them out.

Andrea and you disagreed on a couple votes, a couple little birdies told me, I have absolutely no doubt (as you voted together) whoever you voted for was whoever Andrea wanted out.
1964 days 19 hours ago
LusciousLips5
So what you’ve explained for yourself is legit what me and Andrea were like, James I get it you want the jury to see me as the helpless puppet that just ended up here but I made moves! I voted Ben because as I explained prior I had the votes there and didn’t think I would have them later on. On paper we both were voting in the minority for a lot of the game but come the final quarter of the game I continued my majority streak and everyone who I voted went home and that isn’t down to Andrea. I mention the finale because it’s a prime example of how Andrea voted you everytime in her bootlist where I voted differently, so your telling me that was STILL her influence becuase I can assure you all it wasn’t
1964 days 18 hours ago
J2999
I mean Sagar getting voted wasn't exactly the majority. YES your vote went through, but had Mike simply played the vote steal differently / no idol been played, that would not have been the case.

And ok even so, that was for a solid 3 rounds. What about the entirety of the game prior the finale? Andrea had the control on your side, and that is just a fact.
1964 days 18 hours ago
IceIceBaby
LeQusha you had a say in a total of 3 votes, all the rounds I weren’t in attendance.
Don’t try to claim any sort of role in bens elimination nor sagars because that was strictly down to be and jayson, we divided that split at f7 and we intended to toss the other half at f6 before making a move at the duo of Mike and james, my only mistake was getting rid of Jayson a round too early.
You can claim a hand in the final 3, however the difference is you only had a say in them because I was unable to attend. Had I been in attendance? It would’ve been very different.
1964 days 18 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Did she cause I’ve stated that I went against her even earlier? James you talk about how you could of done this should of done that, where I did do it and I did do that! I have no beef with you James and I honestly wish you the best but i don’t think you played as a well rounded as I did, I believe your game has more flaws
1964 days 18 hours ago
IceIceBaby
I don’t want you trying to take credit for MY game. I may not have sent confessionals but everyone is well aware of MY game, this wasn’t OUR game it was MINE.
Stop trying to take credit for everything I did, everything I achieved. Everyone was well aware of your lack of social discrepancies and we ignored it because you were already exposed. You were practically a goat LeQuisha, nothing more. Your biggest move was taking me out during my inactivity, well done a great accomplishment but for you to title yourself villain of the season? You were the joke of the season. To everybody.

That’s all.
1964 days 18 hours ago
IceIceBaby
LeQuisha.

I have a question.

List down EVERY elimination you believe you controlled this season and I’ll evaluate and I’ll open this up as a forum to others to whether they agree if your lying ass is stating the truth or not.
1964 days 18 hours ago
BBlover96
Y’all to kind to me
1964 days 18 hours ago
LusciousLips5
You know what Andrea I’m not taking away from your game I have never once said you didn’t do shit! I’m just saying you did NOT CONTROL me! Andrea the whole of the finale was my gameplay it had nothing to do with you at all and that’s the truth! If you want to diminish my game by asserting yours fantastic! But to me I wouldn’t do that to you! I would champion you! NEVER have I ever took credit for you moves I’m saying I did play my own game and do my own shit I was not your lapdog and if people think I was a goat so be it! But I love I’m my full  realness fantasy and to me I’m pure perfection and no one can take that away from me!
1964 days 18 hours ago
IceIceBaby
But the finale was ‘all you’ only because I wasn’t present. Therefore it holds no credibility since I’m sure James had a hand in things.
1964 days 18 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Now answer my question LQ
1964 days 18 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Andrea has you been there we would still be in this situation, I would still be here and you probably would still be forth. My plan that I had in mind was executed to a T! So what I wanted to happen happened
1964 days 17 hours ago
IceIceBaby
False. Had I been there I would’ve re-evaluated jaysons exit by putting him at 4th because I realised I put him too far up the list before I left
1964 days 17 hours ago
BBlover96
Xx
1964 days 17 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Maybe but the votes for Jayson were there regardless of you being there! And for those who claim I’m taking moves I’m not I have never said i did something that I wasn’t apart of! If someone can explain which moves I’m claiming? Cause I’m at a loss

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!