This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fables 1.3 "A Rabbit, the Police, and Five Gunmen Walk into a Bar

Topic » Fables 1.3 "A Rabbit, the..

1930 days 18 hours ago
mildsalsa
December 21, 1972, 11:30 p.m. - Slums South, Nibs and Aya’s apartment -

“What do you mean it’s all gone?” Nibs pants frantically into the receiver. “What about the safe? Where’s the money?”
        Aya walks into the kitchen, staring at Nibs. “What’s going on?” She mouths at him.
        He ignores her. “How is it all gone, Winston? Fuck,” he punches the wall with his hand.
        “Hey!” Aya speaks up. “What are you doing? What happened, Nibs?”
        Nibs bites his lip. “Just get back,” he sighs into the phone. He hangs up and tears for in his eyes. “We are so fucked.”
https://66.media.tumblr.com/57cee7efa8e42508c1c9c6d8c21dd473/tumblr_nfj4fembu91qb9jcko4_250.gif
        Aya grabs Nibs by the shoulders and sits him down in a chair. She sits across from him and takes his hands. “Talk to me, Nibs. Tell me what’s going on. Everything.”
https://66.media.tumblr.com/6d76f86992fa3a9cc6718bc9f5bae46a/tumblr_inline_p7lq3jPJ7T1sccn28_250.gif
        Nibs breathes in deeply and exhales, still crying. “I’ve just been trying to keep us safe, Aya. You, me, the guys, our entire lives here. I was just trying to look out for us.”
        “And you have been,” Aya looks into his eyes. Nibs doesn’t say anything and continues sobbing, putting his head down. “What is it you aren’t telling me?”       
        Nibs looks up. “They’re after Todd for Cock Robin’s murder. He’s the best thing they’ve got so far.”
        “We can figure this out, Nibs,” she tightens her grip on his hands. “Todd didn’t kill Cock Robin, and he won’t go down for it.”
Nibs just looks up at her. Aya returns his glance and cocks her head to the side. “Nibs?” she shakes his hand, but he doesn’t say anything. “He didn’t kill him, right?”
Nibs shakes his head. “No,” he sighs. “But he was there.”
Aya turns her head away and lets go of his hands. “Nibs.”
“It was me, Aya,” Nibs looks up at her. A tear falls from his eye. “I killed Cock Robin.”
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/1c/8e/0d/1c8e0dc04f0c180f248a0f2f5109dd43.gif

-----------------------------
1930 days 18 hours ago
mildsalsa
Next time on the Fables Season One Finale…

Night 2: Jack Frost and Mulan try to uncover who killed Cock Robin and bring peace to Fabletown. March Hare tries to keep his name clean as Kitty and the Zucker's conspire against him. Nibs and Aya struggle to cover his tracks and clear Todd’s name. Elsa is betrayed. Jenny Wren gives an interview to Briar Rose and plots her revenge against her late husband’s killer.

BUT FIRST

Night 1: A flashback to December 16, 1972, the night Cock Robin was murdered. What really happened that night?
1930 days 18 hours ago
Piddu
(Oh wow when Jenny has been getting close to Nibs for drugs and it was him all along. Damn)
1930 days 18 hours ago
Coyle14
(Honestly shook right now)
1930 days 18 hours ago
Finnick
(https://media.tenor.com/images/60e80dd6841962412ba0873fd3b5e245/tenor.gif
me trying to figure out what hansel gretel and kitty have to do with Nibs.)
1930 days 18 hours ago
RyanAndrews
(aya is so fucking pretty man oh god)
1930 days 17 hours ago
Tizian
(Oof)
1930 days 17 hours ago
PoohSnap
(LOVE this)
1930 days 17 hours ago
mildsalsa
(Odette Annable is one of my fave actresses)
1930 days 17 hours ago
spinfur
(knowing the trio and how much they love plot twist I dont think its Nibs)
1930 days 17 hours ago
RyanAndrews
(i- okay)
1930 days 17 hours ago
Piddu
(the plot twist is that it IS nibs)
1930 days 17 hours ago
Coyle14
(wait are we getting the flashback tonight?)
1930 days 17 hours ago
Hudspith
(I literally had no idea it was me who did it wow)
1930 days 17 hours ago
Rocketokid13
(Fucking LOVE THIS)

open group

Fables

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!