This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3 Date

Topic » Episode 3 Date

1933 days 16 hours ago
Crocadilly
Hey guys! So as many of you know, Kyle and I will be returning to law school this following week. Beginning on Monday, January 14 our schedules will be much more limited. However, we want to give this season a nice strong finish. There will be two more episodes this season. Episode 3 will take place before we return to school and the finale will take place on a weekend after we start back.

As we get ready to return to school, we think the best option for episode 3 would be to start the episode at 6 pm Central US on Friday January 11, 2019 and close at 10 pm the following night. We hope many of you are able to be active then, but please comment below letting us know if this time will work for you!

For clarification:

6 pm Central US on Friday January 11, 2019 - 10 pm Central US Saturday January 12, 2019.

Thanks guys xoxo
1933 days 15 hours ago
Finnick
This works perfectly for me.
1933 days 15 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
That works for me
1933 days 15 hours ago
spinfur
yep thats fine :)
1933 days 15 hours ago
RyanAndrews
that’s fine for me
1933 days 15 hours ago
Rain848
That works for me
1933 days 15 hours ago
Piddu
That works.
1933 days 15 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
That works
1933 days 15 hours ago
Pokepat
kk
1933 days 15 hours ago
PoohSnap
I won’t be able to until late Friday night/during the day Saturday but yeah I’ll  be able to be on for some of it :)
1933 days 14 hours ago
iGoddess
Im going to have to ask to save my character and move it to season 2 if you have it? Jan 11 is a deadline day for me, and my boyfriend will be down on the weekend. I have 0 time to participate.. :c
1933 days 14 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Oof. I think maybe I can be there for about and hour at the start of the second day... Gonna be entirely down and out for that 2 day period but I’ll see if I can make it work!!!
1933 days 14 hours ago
Tizian
Jack will prosecuting Todd then. :)
1933 days 14 hours ago
Tizian
Will be*
1933 days 14 hours ago
Finnick
Will Jack be prosecuting Hare and Simon for kidnapping and assault?
1933 days 13 hours ago
dvs194
I work a lot during those times but I’ll work around it

open group

Fables

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!