This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications for Tengaged Next Star

Topic » Applications for Tengaged Next..

5079 days 7 hours ago
phanne
Please answer ALL of the following questions to qualify:

Color Level
Male or Female
Why you would be good at stars
5079 days 7 hours ago
phanne
Not answering the male or female question properly, will disqualify you.
5079 days 7 hours ago
_maffew
Color Level: Red
Male or Female: Male
Why you would be good at stars: I love stars. I follow it every week. I long to join. I have a lot of friends, who i have seen in stars, and taken advice from. I've joined spanish stars and loved it. I would be sooo acitve.Please pick me.
5079 days 7 hours ago
Fisherisback
Color Level lite green
Male or Female-Hmmm male ;)
Why you would be good at stars hell yeah bring it alll on baby <33333
5079 days 7 hours ago
jtotalturtle
Color Level-Dark Green(maybe going to blue soon)
Male or Female-Male
BEcause Im really good at Keeping Alliances Backstabbing and doing anything to stay in the game <3
5079 days 7 hours ago
LeXXXy
Colour Level: Purple (Soon to be red)
Male Or Female: Female
Why You Would Be Good At Stars: Well im an extremely logical player. I keep my enemies closer to me then friends, im strategic and i will do what ever it takes to get what i want. I will lie, bitch, make alliances, sneak and stalk to swing the game completely in my direction. Pluss im fun to watch ;).
5079 days 6 hours ago
PeaceLoveHappiness
Color Level: Blue

Male or Female: female

Why you would be good at stars: I speak my mind all the time, yet I'm also a good liar and manipulator. I haven't had chance to play stars before, and if I could have the opportunity, I can show my true potential. The games like Castings/Rookies/Survivor show no real strategy and I believe this is my lucky break! :D
5079 days 6 hours ago
Sizzle_xD
Red
Male
I think I would be good at Stars because not only do I have access to Skype but there's no one I see applying that I don't like. I would make a good solid alliance and not backstab if I didn't have to. Also, I find Stars a very strategic game, and I'm a pretty good strategist.
5079 days 4 hours ago
vh1clown
blue
male
im a really good stradegist and :) im active!
5079 days 4 hours ago
Loowis
Blue
Male
I'd be great in Stars because i'd bring drama, i would DEFO make moves and I would give it my all. And it's kinda the only thing I haven't done that I want to do on this site soooo yah. :D
5079 days 4 hours ago
harpersisland
Color Level Orange
Male or Female Male
Why you would be good at stars

Ive been on tengaged for a year
and still havent won a game
SO i think ill be good at this game since im not at any other
5079 days 4 hours ago
GoAlexandra
Dark Green (soon to be blue)
female
I've studied the game for ages and I'd never give up I'm a good strategist and I'm lovable =)
5079 days 4 hours ago
Tayvi
Color Level: Blue
Male or Female; Male
Why you would be good at stars; Because I have been on this site for the longest of times and I would love to make it in the stars house.
5079 days 4 hours ago
rdesch1
Color Level: Red
Why you would be good at stars: I am a game player, i love strategy, and I think I could do really good.
5079 days 1 hour ago
jdog
PURPLE
male
its been my dream and ill fight tell my avatar turns grey
5079 days 1 hour ago
Kgaddis
Please answer ALL of the following questions to qualify:

Color Level : Purple
Why you would be good at stars : I believe if given a chance I would be amazing at stars, because I am one of the nicest people on this site and I have always been able to pull off rankings in just about any game I have ever been in.  I have recently won the Most Awesomeness Tengaged, http://www.tengaged.com/group/2286 , and I was up against some major power players and I was able to survivor 5 different rounds to win it all.

I am one of the most loyal people and I know that if given a chance I would be able to make you all proud of me.

open group

Tengaged's Next STAR 6!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!