This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications for Tengaged Next Star

Topic » Applications for Tengaged Next..

5090 days 17 hours ago
Bronica
Color Level: Blue
Male or Female: Female
Why you would be good at stars: Yeah I don't have a good record-I admit that. But I'm an honest player and instead of BACKSTABBING..I get BACKSTABBED. I bring drama to games, very argumentative and opinonated but I love meeting new people! :) So please consider me!
5090 days 17 hours ago
JennyJ
Color Level - Light green
Male or Female - Female
Why you would be good at stars - I'm a rising star, I've already gained so much attention from people and blogs! I've never played stars before and I'm so ready to. My tengaged record is pretty good, and I want to back that up by playing stars, and proving I CAN actually play a game. I will manipulate everyone to win that first prize.
5090 days 16 hours ago
5651Omar
Orange almost light green
male
bc I am a social and active player. If your not with me I could guarentee you that you'll be nommed :)
5090 days 15 hours ago
ErikDelko
Please answer ALL of the following questions to qualify:

Color Level- blue
Male or Female- male
Why you would be good at stars-  I think that I will do well because I am active in games during the summer and have a decent strategy. I always wanted a shot so hopefully this will be it
5090 days 14 hours ago
Chima
blue
male
I would be able to tear up the house and win. :)
5090 days 12 hours ago
patricklucien
Color Level:Red
Male or Female:Male :)
Why you would be good at stars:I think i would be good in stars because im very friendly and love to have stratigical game and im very good at making alliances and getting far in competitions.Oh!and im cute :)
5090 days 11 hours ago
Farst
Light Green(enough karma to be blue so getting T$'s soon)
Male
I would truely show the house that even noobs can make a difference in games and show them that we can make it
5089 days 13 hours ago
g1ng4
Colour Level: Brown
Why would you be good at Stars: I think I have tact and what it takes to get far in the game, I'm able to get people on my side and am able to make friends generally quite easily, which I think is a big must if you go into the Stars House, plus I'm afraid to speak my mind and defend myself and other people if need be.
5089 days 9 hours ago
mosher24
Color Level: Dark Green
Male or Female: Male
Why you would be good at stars: I'm always schemeing, i never stop playing out every scenario of what could happen in a game, also, i know sometimes i save people i don't like because they stick out in my mind, and not ONE tengager i have crossed paths with has forgotten me.
5089 days 6 hours ago
KayleeM
Color Level-Light green
Male or Female-Female
Why you would be good at stars-most of my friends have been in stars.ive studied the games and im a good game playa.
5089 days 5 hours ago
sectionleader
Color Level - Orange :)
Male or Female - Male
Why you would be good at stars - I know that STARS stands for Strategy, Trustworthy, Active, Really liked, and Sexiness. So I'd be the perfect contestant. :)
5086 days 19 hours ago
realityfreek
Color Level: brown
Male or Female: Male
Why you would be good at stars: I would be good at stars because I am an honest pleayer on the outside, but on the outside, the evil shines like anything.. proved by my record :)
5086 days 19 hours ago
UnderCat
Color Level - Brown
Male or Female - Male
Why you would be good at stars - I've never played before, and I think I'd be really good because I've seen a lot of past Stars and could very quickly get the hang of playing.
5086 days 17 hours ago
2008girl
Color Level: Red <3
Male or Female: Female baby
Why you would be good at stars: I'm a loyal player and enjoy an intense game of strategizing. Love Rookies games <3 I've played with noobs, but I especially love playing with the big dogs and I wanna do more of it!
Check out my game with Biodork and other black levels! I had to deal with Emmaleigh drama, BUT I held my own. http://www.tengaged.com/game/14422
5085 days 14 hours ago
phanne
APPLICATIONS CLOSED

open group

Tengaged's Next STAR 6!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!