This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications for Tengaged Next Star

Topic » Applications for Tengaged Next..

5071 days 20 hours ago
Farst
Light Green
Male
If I made stars I would show that any person can get to the final 3 if they put effort into it and entice themselves that they can
5071 days 19 hours ago
TheIrishSmurf4
Color level: Blue

Male or female: Male

Why would I be good at stars :

It would be absolutely amazing to get a chance to play in stars first off. Now if i get a chance to join stars I know i am capable and willing to put everything on the line to win. I have the eyes of a winner and a brain of a champion. I feel like i am liked by many, I only bump heads with the regulars on this site. I play to win and dont play to let other ppl do the dirty work, I play the game the way it should be played. If i get the chance to play i promise i will not disappoint ;)
5070 days 18 hours ago
loved
Color level:Yellow
Male or Female:Female

I would be great for stars because i uselly follow the game i watch big brother UK when ever its on i never was in stars and dont know if i ever will but i will love to be playing in that game it would be so much fun :D please give me a chance to play with the best of the best player's and watch me make good progress!! :D
5070 days ago
phanne
Stop applying people.  It's over.

open group

Tengaged's Next STAR 6!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!