This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications for Tengaged Next Star

Topic » Applications for Tengaged Next..

5092 days 14 hours ago
cookiecrumb
Green (soon to be blue)
Female
Cause I got 4th or better in stars quickgames (:
5092 days 11 hours ago
Pingu
Color Level: Brown
Male or Female: Male
Why you would be good at stars: Because ever since i was a little newbie i dearmt of being in stars, and recently, i got all excited about a stars thinking i would actually have a chance of getting in, which i didnt (bc im a brown lvler) and black lvl is like a month or more to go and i cant wait that long! i need to play stars now! :P oh, and i rule! :D
5092 days 10 hours ago
Gabriella
Color Level:  Yellow
Male or Female:Female
Why you would be good at stars: I think I would be good in stars because I am very friendly, I am good at reading people and I won't ever give up :)
5092 days 10 hours ago
FrenchMaid
Color Level: Lite Green, but hopefully I will be dark green before July.
Male or Female: Female
Why you would be good at stars: I think I would be good at stars because I think I would be able to continue far into the game due to my stragetic stragizting and popularity.
5092 days 9 hours ago
meduncan
Color Level:yellow
Male or Female:male
Why you would be good at stars: because im manipulative but i look like an honest person
5092 days 9 hours ago
connorthomson
Color Level Brown
Male or Female Male
Why you would be good at stars im starting to do really well in games lately and managing too flip alliances to get me to do well so im a very strategical player and i also have a lot of charm :] however some people say im too nice D:
5092 days 5 hours ago
rogersroyals
color level:blue
male or female:male
Why would you be good in stars: I would be good in stars cuz im a very lovable person and i know some very good strategies because i have enough karma for brown level and almost black i just dont have the money But also i have such a good game play and i think i could easily win cuz i have a good personality and would just manipulate so well like i already do so please pick me cuz i would be a perfect fit!
5091 days 18 hours ago
xbeckywxx
Color Level: purple
Male or Female: female
Why you would be good at stars: because i tend to get on with most people i tried for giverway stars and didnt get in i hope i will have many friends who will support me it will boost my confidence also i think i can prove im not a failure :L x
5091 days 18 hours ago
Tataki13
Blue
Male
I don't lie, I'm nice, I've been working my butt off for ages JUST to get to Blue, I refuse to join premades (Instead I actually play the game), and I'm sexy.
5091 days 17 hours ago
sparks75
Light Green
Male
Because winners never give up and im not giving up
5091 days 17 hours ago
JetsRock12
Color Level: Dark Green
Why you would be good at stars: Becasue i would try my best and get a GOOD alliance that will take me all the way too finals! <333
5091 days 17 hours ago
LoverGurl
Color Level Orange but by the time july comes light green
Male or Female Female
Why you would be good at stars Becaus ei am very well liked by other i make friends really fast and it has always been a hugh time dream to be in stars :)
5091 days 17 hours ago
bigmike6192
Color Level: blue
Male or Female: male
Why you would be good at stars: i joined this site to play a real version of big brother and stars is the closest im gonna get. i dont really know the people who play stars, so i plan to go in, take out alliances, and win. no friends in stars = a cut throat game with no regrets :)
5091 days 17 hours ago
Noontar
BROWN (though I currently lack only the T for black, hope this does not dq me)
Male
The way I see it - I will either be a massive success, or a massive failure at it.  I think I have shown my ability to build coalitions of a wide variety of people in my games so far to a reasonable degree of success.  I have previously said that the thought of a Stars game scares me a little, but I have been warming up to the idea a bit more recently as people have started to ask when I would finally join one.  Maybe this giveaway is a good way for me to make my first splash into the big kids pool.
5091 days 16 hours ago
SuperJosh
Color Level: Blue
Why you would be good at Stars: I don't know if I would be good at Stars, but I know I'm a hell of a guy. I also know that I have the wits to survive the game they call Stars. I've dreamed about getting the chance to join and every time there's a new sign up, I'm always there just in case. Please give me the chance to play Stars :)

open group

Tengaged's Next STAR 6!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!