This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DB3 Final

Topic » DB3 Final

5539 days 2 hours ago
honeythewitch
Do you carry an unmbrella?, and what do you think a persons choice of umbrella tells you about the person? How do you think the game was affected by people joining other games? , and which task did you hate?
5539 days 2 hours ago
AlphaBravo
I just realised how much I say, "I think". How embarrassing.
5539 days 2 hours ago
oleary91
i think that is embarrassing!
5539 days 2 hours ago
AlphaBravo
An umbrella is best suited for damp weather in my honest opinion. :)
-
The game was affected because it influenced a lot of the evictions. I don't think certain people would have been up for eviction in the first place if they had just nominated. So it affected in that way I suppose..
-
The task I hated most was the Task were I had to get the most nominations because of all the pressure. That being said it was also my favourite! :)
5539 days 2 hours ago
honeythewitch
I think that those that say "i think" always seem to know very well, and are just not arrogant.
5539 days 2 hours ago
honeythewitch
But in Alpha's case......
5539 days 2 hours ago
honeythewitch
AlphaBravo, You have been a fabulous contestant, and i have looked forward to seeing your posts every day.
Thank you for taking part in Digital Brother.
Here is your song.......
5539 days 2 hours ago
Emmaleigh
I think that song represents Alpha's personality quite well.
5539 days 2 hours ago
girlracer265
yay wd alpha :D woop woop
5539 days 2 hours ago
AlphaBravo
Thanks, honey!
I just wanna thank everyone who voted for me, and saved me in my 4 evictions.. especially DS! ;)
I wanna thank all the contestants, especially for the last few days! It was great!
And Jubbzy, who had to put up with us all! :)
x
5539 days 2 hours ago
honeythewitch
Congratulations Emmaleigh. You are the winner!
What do you think made you so popular (this is no time for modesty, you flaunt it , girl!)
Was there someone you thought would win from the start?
What do you think would happen if the game lasted a month?
5539 days 2 hours ago
Emmaleigh
THANKS, I am thrilled that I have won.
Now, I am not quite sure how or why people perceive me as popular but lately everyone is saying it.  I don't want people to think I think that though, im a fun loving person who thinks their shit DOES stink. I am sure my stars exposure and the fact im on the radio show helped people recognize me, but I do have a ton of haters.  I think I am just recognizable for the better or worse.  On tengaged, I am not afraid to state my opinions, comment on peoples blogs or get involved with peoples drama... thats attributed to my popularity as well, OH and my flat chest!

I thought Haskova, Daniel, Iampaxton, Alegeeter and  Rockgoddess were going to be tough competition!

I think if I played last month I would still make it to the end ;)
5539 days 2 hours ago
honeythewitch
I'm sorry you have to dash off, Emma so i have kept it brief but please feel free to pop back and be interrogated some more.
You were a charismatic housemate and we all enjoyed watching you.
Thank you for taking part in Digital Brother. Here is your song.....
5539 days 2 hours ago
Emmaleigh
Awww i would love to stay for a few more questions, we can do them fast, I dont wanna miss this, I put in the time all season... lets finish it right :)
5539 days 2 hours ago
Emmaleigh
When I do things, I like to do them right... thats how I am in real life too.  No job is half assed... no game is not played!

open group

Digital Brother 3 Discussion

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!