This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DB3 Final

Topic » DB3 Final

5539 days 5 hours ago
Jubbzy
Final:

38.72% Emmaleigh
34.89% AlphaBravo
14.89% Girlracer265
11.49% Knixuk
5539 days 5 hours ago
AlphaBravo
Hi everyone.. :)
5539 days 5 hours ago
girlracer265
yay hi alpha you did great :)
5539 days 5 hours ago
oleary91
Boooo AlphaBravo!! *holds up my AlphaBravo is a loser sign that I spend 3 days making* booooooooooooo
5539 days 5 hours ago
knixuk
wow racer no one voted for us LOL
5539 days 5 hours ago
AlphaBravo
Thanks..! Haha.. boo me!
5539 days 5 hours ago
girlracer265
hugz knix, nm i would of voted ya if i could
5539 days 5 hours ago
oleary91
*boo's louder* Get off my tv!!(computer lol)
5539 days 5 hours ago
honeythewitch
Hi Alpha' Are you happy that Emma thrashed you? Who annoyed you the most and why?  and do you think we should all leave the excess packaging at the tills in tesco?
5539 days 5 hours ago
Alegeeter
YAAAY EMILY!!!
5539 days 5 hours ago
Alegeeter
nice job alpha
5539 days 5 hours ago
Nomey
Heyy Alpha grats mate :)
and wtg Emmaleigh! :)
5539 days 5 hours ago
AlphaBravo
Hey Honey! I've waited for this..!
-
OF COURSE I'M NOT HAPPY!! >:( Awh no seriously, I expected to be out early on in the game so to come second is way more than I deserved! There was only 3.83% in it so I wouldn't exactly say thrashed! Haha..
-
No one really annoyed me in the game. There were times where I wish people were more active like Jake, Brenn and Fyffer. Purely because they're practically famous on Tengaged, and I wanted to get to know them personally.. but other than that it was a pretty happy house.
-
Ehm.. Global Warming, is like, ehm, bad? :)
5539 days 5 hours ago
honeythewitch
I really liked Ffyfer i wish he had been able to stay.
Do you think that your over enthusiastic role play when you had to be rude harmed your chances? after all some of them fell for it hook line and sinker!  Who is your hero (in life) and why? , and how would you change the game?
5539 days 5 hours ago
AlphaBravo
Yeah I liked him too.. he seemed nice.
-
I'm not really sure to be honest, the point of that role play was to get the most nominations. I failed that task, people saw through it I think. I think, people used there nominations wisely, instead of contestants voting out the people they didn't like, many of them I think (including me), voted tactically. So no, I don't think it harmed my chances.. Most people understood it was just a task, I think!!
-
My hero in life? That's a tough one.. Probably my parents.. but if we're talking a well known person, I'll go with, Russell Brand.. ;)
-
If I could change the game I'd change it so it didn't conflict with other contestants busy schedules. Also I'd do my best to get Emmaleigh out early on.. ;) Haha.. jokin.

open group

Digital Brother 3 Discussion

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!