This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DB3 Final

Topic » DB3 Final

5489 days 12 hours ago
girlracer265
yay emily you did great congratz hun
5489 days 12 hours ago
Emmaleigh
hmmm i guess my interview is over lol.... well thanks season 3, it was fun.  I would love the opportunity to be interviewed more. 
CHEERS TO MY HOUSEMATES :)
5489 days 12 hours ago
honeythewitch
Sorry Emma, some wassock told me you only had ten minutes!

What was your favourite moment?
5489 days 12 hours ago
honeythewitch
Favourite task?
5489 days 12 hours ago
honeythewitch
Most hated housemate?
5489 days 12 hours ago
honeythewitch
Belly dancing or ballroom?
5489 days 12 hours ago
honeythewitch
*Is mortified*
5489 days 12 hours ago
AlphaBravo
Haha.. :D Oh honey! :P
5489 days 11 hours ago
Emmaleigh
Favorite moment was when we would all be in the room, cuz it was active! I loved when jubbzy shared all our confessionals actually.

favorite task had to be the drawing one... i like to pretend to be artistic.  I mean after all I am a lefty.

Well I guess most hated houseguest for me had to be Haskova.  I was looking forward to playing with her and getting to know her but after she was nominated she became nasty towards me and a few more houseguests.  I really didn't do anything to provoke her or for her to have such a strong opinion about me.

HMMMMMMMM i think ballroom dancing, although if tap was an option, I would go with that one.  I would need my belly in tip top shape for me to say that.  Although once in a bar, there was a belly dancer with a tray on her head with tons of candles on it.  I was drunk and blew the candles out... she was not very happy. 

Thanks for a great season!!!!

open group

Digital Brother 3 Discussion

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!